Fight Back! This Is Not The New Normal!

mimmo123

From Tom DeWeese

Don't let these regulations become the new normal!
A couple of weeks ago, I was one of the very first to sound the alarm that the Green New Deal forces were planning to use the Coronavirus pandemic to ram through their radical totalitarian agenda.

Over the past two weeks I’ve watched that scheme grow around the world at an alarming rate.

It is obvious they see the global panic as their opportunity to rush this radical takeover of our society into place while most of us are distracted.

Let me show you what I mean.

Of course, Nancy Pelosi rushed to put Green New Deal plans into the emergency legislation originally designed to help Americans survive the lock down. She lumped sections into the legislation calling for the universal pay scheme, Medicare for all, affordable housing, and tuition-free education – all from the first pillar of the Green New Deal.

I told you about the non-governmental organization (NGO) called Security and Sustainable Forum that has been holding online town hall sessions to train activists, local officials and news media to “Examine commonalities between the pandemic preparedness and climate change action”, and to prepare for “where the world can be heading after the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Then the plan spread internationally as the World Economic Forum (WEF) working with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations urged governments to focus on a plan to flatten the climate curve.

Another UN NGO group called Global Center for Adaptation said they must not let the Coronavirus crisis go to waste and should work to exploit emergency measures passed in the heat of the panic in order to promote their broader agenda.

Now they plan to use the Coronavirus crisis as an opportunity to reorganize human society under the Green New Deal agenda. This plan is growing more rapidly with each passing day.

Just over this past weekend the Brookings Institute issued a report entitled “How the Sustainable Development Goals can help cities focus COVID-19 recovery on inclusion, equity, and sustainability.” Those three points are exactly what is stated in the “Three Principles of Agenda 21.”

And the Club of Rome, one of the architects of Agenda 21, issued its own report, calling for a “Green Rebootafter the Pandemic.

Be alert! Universal messages like this don’t happen by accident!

And the Green New Deal was NOT written by a pathetic former-bartender, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

These are MARCHING ORDERS.

Clearly the international forces see the COVID-19 pandemic as the starter’s gun to launch the final effort to put the anti-free enterprise, anti-private property, anti-freedom Green New Deal agenda over the finish line.

The immediate target is your local government and they have already trained a cadre of players to begin the assault.

As a result of the panic-driven pandemic --you and I are now seeing first- hand the disaster of global governance.

We were shocked to discover that almost all American drugs are made in China.

A nation cannot be free and secure unless it’s self-sufficient. This is the opposite of globalism!

Most recently we have seen beef shortages caused by the beef packer’s cartel and the World Wildlife Fund’s Sustainable Beef Roundtable that is systematically destroying the cattle industry – just as I have been warning over the past year.

Control, shortages, police-state-dictators, and economic collapse are our future if we don’t stop the drive to enforce the Green New Deal. You are witnessing the trial run.

The American Policy Center (APC) is one of the only national organizations that understands the full agenda and is prepared to fight it. I’ve been issuing these warning for almost 30 years. Now I’m warning you about how they intend to make it reality in America.

I am again beginning to travel the nation to speak out and rally more to the fight. And I will continue to produce articles and books, and appear on a non-stop schedule of radio and television. And I am working to train dedicated Americans on the threat and how to fight it.

You and I have got to fight, and we’ve got to stop them! Please stand with me and APC now as we face the greatest threat to our freedom our nation has ever experienced.

I will not stop. I will not back down. And I will not let you down.

Please stand with me!

InChristAlone

It frustrates me so much that most people could only think about the virus and not realize how much they will try to implement during a crisis.

OP
M

mimmo123

Most people are just clueless. All they want is free money free gifts and they think there good

Regina

I just heard a ll the 8pm cheerers in Chicago. This place is a see of obedient sheep.
Dissent is unthinkable here.

Entropy

Spread accurate information with non-triggering, non-insult communication in order for people to engage with content without activating defensiveness.

Ask questions and plant seeds at the root of the problem that can be backed up with logic or science;
- Lethality of the virus is in flu range.
- Death certificates codes allow inflation.
- Malpractice with ventilators
- Clear ties on conflict of interest, and media manipulation.
- Main Prediction models that encouraged lockdown failed (Imperial College, IHME)
- Accurate graphs on mortality.
( I just heard Ray Peat said in the US overall mortality is lower this year, with slight drops of other diseases that are now being falsely attributed to COVID).

So we will have to pull our resources together;

- form informative pages with scientific articles, and research similar to Swiss propaganda research
- Informational videos that have backed up claims ( difficult to "debunk"). Corbett Report does a great job of this.
- Vaccine research, we have to shift the tide from "anti-vaxx" which is used as an umbrella term for anyone who is "anti-science" to real science behind vaccines and the level of corruption, lack of liability involved.

Some resources or researches I follow who challenge the authoritarian narrative..
Facts about Covid-19
Studies on Covid-19 lethality
YouTube (Corbett Report, informative videos on BG et al)
Project Veritas
The HighWire with Del Bigtree
London Real
Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) | Twitter
Children's Health Defense • Help Children’s Health Defense and RFK, Jr. end the epidemic of poor health plaguing our children.
OffGuardian
Home - Global Research
Lockdown Sceptics – Stay sceptical. End the lockdown. Save lives.
Bioscience Resource Project (@BioSRP) | Twitter
https://twitter.com/science_cited (vaccines)
Ned Nikolov, Ph.D. (@NikolovScience) | Twitter
https://twitter.com/drbuttar
Erin Elizabeth Health Nut News (@unhealthytruth) | Twitter

Last edited:

Regina

Spread accurate information with non-triggering, non-insult communication in order for people to engage with content without activating defensiveness.

Ask questions and plant seeds at the root of the problem that can be backed up with logic or science;
- Lethality of the virus is in flu range.
- Death certificates codes allow inflation.
- Malpractice with ventilators
- Clear ties on conflict of interest, and media manipulation.
- Main Prediction models that encouraged lockdown failed (Imperial College, IHME)
- Accurate graphs on mortality.
( I just heard Ray Peat said in the US overall mortality is lower this year, with slight drops of other diseases that are now being falsely attributed to COVID).

So we will have to pull our resources together;

- form informative pages with scientific articles, and research similar to Swiss propaganda research
- Informational videos that have backed up claims ( difficult to "debunk"). Corbett Report does a great job of this.
- Vaccine research, we have to shift the tide from "anti-vaxx" which is used as an umbrella term for anyone who is "anti-science" to real science behind vaccines and the level of corruption, lack of liability involved.

Some resources or researches I follow who challenge the authoritarian narrative..
Facts about Covid-19
Studies on Covid-19 lethality
YouTube (Corbett Report, informative videos on BG et al)
Project Veritas
The HighWire with Del Bigtree
London Real
Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) | Twitter
Children's Health Defense • Help Children’s Health Defense and RFK, Jr. end the epidemic of poor health plaguing our children.
OffGuardian
Home - Global Research
Lockdown Sceptics – Stay sceptical. End the lockdown. Save lives.
Bioscience Resource Project (@BioSRP) | Twitter
https://twitter.com/science_cited (vaccines)
Ned Nikolov, Ph.D. (@NikolovScience) | Twitter
https://twitter.com/drbuttar
Erin Elizabeth Health Nut News (@unhealthytruth) | Twitter
Great post! Thanks for pulling this together.

yoshiesque

Good content here.
I been thinking about it alot.. We need to start a revolution. And who's better than ray peat followers? We don't even need conspiracy to show this is fraud.

I think we need to start implementing some ideas
- maybe get a Facebook / Instagram account where we put up posts showing fraud.
-not make it ray peat focussed coz no one knows him or his work.
- start spamming content to various platforms where pro covid ppl are... Eg cnn, bill gates Instagram. All u need is to post few studies.
- make a site with all the fraud content exposed. Eg we have best proof that ventilators are bad. The new York doc spoke about it but does he know its due to no co2 added? Nope.
- need to find a way for ppl to slowly start seeing this. We have prob few hundred followers here already to start some movement. Haidut could help too.
-I'd leave ray out of this as I don't want him to get into public exposure. Let the man do the work he needs to do for us in private.

Thoughts?

boris

"Gattinoni.... Ventilating some COVID-19 sufferers as if they were standard patients with ARDS is not appropriate, he told Reuters. “It’s like using a Ferrari to go to the shop next door, you press on the accelerator and you smash the window.""

"Long-term ventilation management is complex, but Hill said some U.S. hospitals were trying to bring non-critical care physicians up to speed fast with webinars or even tip sheets. “That is a recipe for bad outcomes.”"

The Reuters article is a good link to share since it's one of the most renowned news agencies and people won't dismiss it as "conspiracy talk". Basically all channels in Germany base their articles and reports on Reuters.

Last edited:

Epistrophy

Animation from 1954 on biological weapons, these tactics have been around since WWII

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 2.48.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 2.48.46 PM.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 52

john skouboe

Every morning I check mainstream media outlets to have an idea where the narrative is heading. What I am supposed to think and believe.
I catch the some of their logical fallacies and reject the rest too as lies. Nevertheless I end up feeling the doom and gloom.
I got to these sources to see another side of the world unfolding. They are also biased and can only be trusted so far, but they do calm my soul.
X22report.com
Just Informed Talk on youtube
Memos News Network
Truth And Art Tv on YouTube
John Michael Chambers

These sources don’t sell fear, division, race, gender etc. They are however part of the Q movement and therefore pro Trump.

Also
William Engdahl, for his analysis of world affairs.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals