If we were going to wage a food revolution

Herbie

In order to stop going in the direction we are going we would have to make major changes to the global economy's.

I think the best way to start would be to hydrogenate all the seed oils being produced and would have to slowly phase them out because we don't want to destroy many peoples livelyhoods and that it takes 30 years to grow coconut trees.

All the seed oil farms would have to start growing wheat so we can extract the vitamin e for a global handout of highest quality vitamin e.

Rich people who own propertys with empty paddocks would be bought out to reintroduce cattle.

Cane sugar would have to be re started in the areas where it used to grow a lot.

Orange orchids would start up everywhere again.

If we were to do it, it would probably take 50 years and the biggest industry's would be destroyed, entire drug and medical industry would go down the toilet just by lack of clientele.

If Ray's vision would be fully realised the entire world economy would shrink substancially and working class would become wealthy due to the working capital not being stolen for useless things, the more I think of it, the more I understand how the system as we know it would fail if it wasn't exploiting everyone.

daphne134

I think if the masses started demanding biological foods things could shift in this direction.