Petition To Investigate The B&M Gates Foundation. We Need Your Support

mimmo123

We Call For Investigations Into The "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation" For Medical Malpractice & Crimes Against Humanity
Created by C.S. on April 10, 2020

As we look at events surrounding the "COVID-19 pandemic," various questions remain unanswered. On Oct. 18th of 2019, only weeks prior to ground zero being declared in Wuhan, China, two major events took place. One is "Event 201," the other is the "Military World Games," held in none other than Wuhan. Since then a worldwide push for vaccines & biometric tracking has been initiated.

At the forefront of this is Bill Gates, who has publicly stated his interest in "reducing population growth" by 10-15%, by means of vaccination. Gates, UNICEF & WHO have already been credibly accused of intentionally sterilizing Kenyan children through the use of a hidden HCG antigen in tetanus vaccines.

Congress & all other governing bodies are derelict in duty until a thorough and public inquiry is complete.

We Call For Investigations Into The "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation" For Medical Malpractice & Crimes Against Humanity | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

UK Scientists to Make a Million Potential COVID-19 Vaccines Before Proof

They have already started to produce the vaccine without proof.

It's called Jenner institute. They have deleted founding information from their website. It's is backed and founded by Bill and Melinda foundation. But wayback machine remembers.
Screenshot_20200418-205716.png Screenshot_20200418-210542.png

Regina

We Call For Investigations Into The "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation" For Medical Malpractice & Crimes Against Humanity
Created by C.S. on April 10, 2020

As we look at events surrounding the "COVID-19 pandemic," various questions remain unanswered. On Oct. 18th of 2019, only weeks prior to ground zero being declared in Wuhan, China, two major events took place. One is "Event 201," the other is the "Military World Games," held in none other than Wuhan. Since then a worldwide push for vaccines & biometric tracking has been initiated.

At the forefront of this is Bill Gates, who has publicly stated his interest in "reducing population growth" by 10-15%, by means of vaccination. Gates, UNICEF & WHO have already been credibly accused of intentionally sterilizing Kenyan children through the use of a hidden HCG antigen in tetanus vaccines.

Congress & all other governing bodies are derelict in duty until a thorough and public inquiry is complete.

We Call For Investigations Into The "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation" For Medical Malpractice & Crimes Against Humanity | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government
why does "C.S." not sign their full name? But asks us to.
I want to sign it, but......

Luann

What do you all think might be in the vaccine? I would imagine it's not good...

Peatogenic

I mean sure, it could be a cover-up, and I honestly would never take a vaccine, but I swear it was so easy to find this. Assuming it's honest, it really doesn't matter if you agree with the thought process. Because currently, the flu vaccines don't have a lot of efficacy. They can be investigated, for sure, but it seems that conspiracy theorists get a bad wrap for good reason.

"A surprising but critical fact we learned was that reducing the number of deaths actually reduces population growth … Contrary to the Malthusian view that population will grow to the limit of however many kids can be fed, in fact parents choose to have enough kids to give them a high chance that several will survive to support them as they grow old. As the number of kids who survive to adulthood goes up, parents can achieve this goal without having as many children."

- Bill/Melinda Gates

yerrag

Bc you’ll be put on a watch list if you sign, and even if a million people sign there will be no investigation

Unfortunately so.

No good initiative ever, ever amounted to meaningful change.

Remember when Obama was campaigning, there was change.org. What's the org doing now but being a borg?

What has the Tea Party become? The Freedom Caucus. What's it doing now? Nothing that isn't the same old establishment, merely co-opted and morphed.

What has Google turned into? From "Do No Evil" to "Do Everything Evil."

Just like the Communists. They topple. And then they outdo the same people they overthrew. By magnitudes.

Just like the self-made billionaries. They start off with high hopes of changing the world. They become rich, and they still want to change the world, but for the worse. Did reptilians, just like virus, enter their body, and control them now? Otherwise, why would no billionaire, with no exception, take up our cause? Why would Bill Gates want to vaccinate and microchip everyone? It's not like he needed the money.

What good can possibly come off his mission? The only possibility that he is good is that he sees people the same way he sees deer. Protect the deer too much and the deer herd will be too populous. All deer will die because they will be competing with each other, with not enough for each. They will die and not a robust population will be left to ensure the survival of this species.

The goal may be to weaken a substantial portion of the human race by intentional false health education, maintenance drugs, medical intervention, and vaccination. The production of more homosexuals by estrogenic contamination of fetus and the continued estrogenification of children , the weakening of the reproductive capability of adults, as well as the destruction of the dependability of human immunity - all will lead to the needed depopulation of the human species. It will ensure a better balance of humans and all sentient beings - animals, as the human race is on a course towards its own self-elimination.

The salutary effect is that we're going to see the accelerating deaths of the highly educated people - those brainwashed by the system into believing the false medical teachings of the establishment. This may or may not include the elites, who may just become the victim of their own perfidy.

In the end, balance will be restored.

There may be a silver lining to this, after all.

Peatogenic

Unfortunately so.

No good initiative ever, ever amounted to meaningful change.

Remember when Obama was campaigning, there was change.org. What's the org doing now but being a borg?

What has the Tea Party become? The Freedom Caucus. What's it doing now? Nothing that isn't the same old establishment, merely co-opted and morphed.

What has Google turned into? From "Do No Evil" to "Do Everything Evil."

Just like the Communists. They topple. And then they outdo the same people they overthrew. By magnitudes.

Just like the self-made billionaries. They start off with high hopes of changing the world. They become rich, and they still want to change the world, but for the worse. Did reptilians, just like virus, enter their body, and control them now? Otherwise, why would no billionaire, with no exception, take up our cause? Why would Bill Gates want to vaccinate and microchip everyone? It's not like he needed the money.

What good can possibly come off his mission? The only possibility that he is good is that he sees people the same way he sees deer. Protect the deer too much and the deer herd will be too populous. All deer will die because they will be competing with each other, with not enough for each. They will die and not a robust population will be left to ensure the survival of this species.

The goal may be to weaken a substantial portion of the human race by intentional false health education, maintenance drugs, medical intervention, and vaccination. The production of more homosexuals by estrogenic contamination of fetus and the continued estrogenification of children , the weakening of the reproductive capability of adults, as well as the destruction of the dependability of human immunity - all will lead to the needed depopulation of the human species. It will ensure a better balance of humans and all sentient beings - animals, as the human race is on a course towards its own self-elimination.

The salutary effect is that we're going to see the accelerating deaths of the highly educated people - those brainwashed by the system into believing the false medical teachings of the establishment. This may or may not include the elites, who may just become the victim of their own perfidy.

In the end, balance will be restored.

There may be a silver lining to this, after all.

Just to be clear, you just said that highly educated people that get brainwashed easily and die could be a silver lining. You may need to inspect your own unconscious to see if it's not you that has a depopulation agenda.

yerrag

Just to be clear, you just said that highly educated people that get brainwashed easily and die could be a silver lining. You may need to inspect your own unconscious to see if it's not you that has a depopulation agenda.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings as you would consider yourself highly educated. As I'm sure I consider myself. As well as the many highly educated people in this forum. Surely, you can't imagine this forum is for the lowly educated, do you?

Yet, I'll feel sorry if the subset of the highly educated in this forum would perish. But I won't feel that sorry if the "other" highly educated people were to die by their own hands, in rejecting true science but merely follow Bill Gates' vision of health.

I doubt you will ever believe I have a depopulation agenda. You just think with a kneejerk response.

Nothing I could every say nor do could change that outcome. I am just an observant bystander.

Last edited:

Peatogenic

Sorry if I hurt your feelings as you would consider yourself highly educated. As I'm sure I consider myself. As well as the many highly educated people in this forum. Surely, you can't imagine this forum is for the lowly educated, do you?

Yet, I'll feel sorry if the subset of the highly educated in this forum would perish. But I won't feel that sorry if the "other" highly educated people were to die by their own hands, in rejecting true science but merely follow Bill Gates' vision of health.

I doubt you will ever believe I have a depopulation agenda. You just think with a kneejerk response.

So it's true, you don't care if Bill Gates-following people who think they are highly educated die. I'm just quoting you and emphasizing for you to self inspect your own cognitive contradictions. You care if the true educated people die, the lowly ones (insert whatever Christ symbol), but not the people in the other group, the fake ones. What offends me is your psychological blindness and lack of self awareness mixed with overt death wishes. I don't support Bill Gates or the medical establishment and I also don't support you.

yerrag

So it's true, you don't care if Bill Gates-following people who think they are highly educated die. I'm just quoting you and emphasizing for you to self inspect your own cognitive contradictions. You care if the true educated people die, the lowly ones (insert whatever Christ symbol), but not the people in the other group, the fake ones. What offends me is your psychological blindness and lack of self awareness mixed with overt death wishes. I don't support Bill Gates or the medical establishment and I also don't support you.

Yes, why should I care for people who choose to be blind and by their blindness, even want me, and even you, to be damned together with them?

If you choose to exercise in an activity where it's futile, go ahead. I don't need to convince you otherwise. Just look around you. Your friends. Your family. Your neighbors. Give me the batting average of you convincing them otherwise. For them, if you're not the doctor, you simply "shut up" as you don't know anything. Just tell me if you can't freakin' convince people who trust you, what more the rest of the world?

Whatever death wish I have that you can conjure up, I can assure you my wishing people death won't worsen things for them. Do I feel sorry for them? Just a little bit. We have tried. We can't be responsible for them. Do we have to die with them to feel any less guilty?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals