Theory: The Covid-Vaccine works, but not for what you think

Pistachio

What if the vaccine is intended to cause pathogenic priming? What better excuse to keep the masses masked and social distanced forever? Now all the vaccine recipients are bubble people with autoimmune disorders, compliant, drugged and fearful. And those of us that don't take it have to be double careful about not "killing grandma".

Could very well be. It's been known for some time that vaccines are the leading cause of virus mutations/variations. The CDC/WHO/UN without a doubt are well aware of this, yet they go right along with this massive vaccine push. They are complicit.

BearWithMe

You are correct. They spend a great deal of energy and resources in discrediting and misleading their opposition with fake dissidents.

Soviet mass murderer Vladimir Lenin once said, "The best way to control our opposition is to lead it ourselves." Proof that this tactic is still in operation can be seen no further than Vladimir Putin's United Russia Party and the two leading "opposition" parties, which both are controlled by the United Russia Party. In other words, all political parties in Russia today are controlled by one party, so it's really a one-party system (like the Soviet Union), masked to create the illusion of plurality.

I think flat earth theorem is one example of elites using ridiculous nonsense to discredit valid conspiracy theorem.
Not meaning to defend Russia, but both american parties are also basicaly controlled by the same people. And in Europe, it works like that too.

"Democratic elections" are there to give masses a fake illusion of control.

Pistachio

Not meaning to defend Russia, but both american parties are also basicaly controlled by the same people. And in Europe, it works like that too.

"Democratic elections" are there to give masses a fake illusion of control.
Yes, more or less. Soviet penetration of the Republican party has happened for decades. And we already know the Democrats are commies.

You are correct. They spend a great deal of energy and resources in discrediting and misleading their opposition with fake dissidents.

Soviet mass murderer Vladimir Lenin once said, "The best way to control our opposition is to lead it ourselves." Proof that this tactic is still in operation can be seen no further than Vladimir Putin's United Russia Party and the two leading "opposition" parties, which both are controlled by the United Russia Party. In other words, all political parties in Russia today are controlled by one party, so it's really a one-party system (like the Soviet Union), masked to create the illusion of plurality.

I think flat earth theorem is one example of elites using ridiculous nonsense to discredit valid conspiracy theorem.
I tottaly agree with the statement of flat earth, although EN inst my first language ill leave here my two cents.

In my country, media are brain washing people to believe that every denier is kind of a flat earther, so when I say anything against the stream, people call me a flat earth, is like a antivirus media puts in the MidWit people of society (look up this term in google after).

Another thing to point out, even the "Denier" is a silly word to call the opposition, those guys who are brainwashed to call other deniers are the truly deniers, once they dont rely on true science but in media.

This babel is being built in the sand, it will fall soon...

johnwester130

So I just had a shower thought. I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist so I'd like someones take who is more well read on this stuff than me.

If I was The Elite, wanting to either control the population or to minimize it, I would release a virus.

Those who are not getting vaccinated are those who are already not easily controlled, and who I want to fall to population minimization.

So it does not make any sense to vaccine the people I am already controlling to control them or slowly kill them and keep the threats.

So what do you do?

You release a new virus, a deadlier virus, some form of "mutation" (is it already happening in the UK?). And the Covid-vaccine works against this new mutation.

The result: People who are not getting vaccinated get sick/die. The threats die, the controlled live.

Mainstream media says "we told you so" and the elites do not have to fear any animosity whatsover from the people that live/are healthy. They never force anyone to take the vaccine.

Thoughts?

Why do they want to keep the intelligent, open minded free thinkers alive?