Theory: The Covid-Vaccine works, but not for what you think

Nicole W.

but viruses are not that one dimensional
if I understood haidut correctly the virus can make your own immune system attack you. the severe cases are people with immune systems that are either good or overactive (?). IDK what the correct terminology would be. I think the virus breaches your immune system and does not fight against it?

But I need to read up on that tbh
I’m saying that vaccines, in general, victimizes you by destabilizing your immune system. Vaccines may ”protect” you from a specific virus but overall its deleterious to immune health. Once the immune system is compromised, any number of things, including non-viral threats, can take you down.

tankasnowgod

Why would the elite want to sicken their sheep? They need them
They want to sicken the wolves.
And this is how they can.
This is the only thing that makes sense to me, other than there not even being an elite.

How much do they really "need" them?

Cathy O'Brien claims to be a former CIA mind control slave, and she was abused, tortured, mutilated, starved, subjected to chronic sleep deprivation, hunted as human prey, and more. Most of her controllers didn't care about her well being, and didn't seem to care if she was to accidentally die in some way. In fact, she was supposed to be killed right around the time she was rescued by Mark Phillips.

I'd recommend her book "Trance-Formation of America," but be forewarned, it is an absolutely brutal read.

J

jb116

The thought of a deadly virus "on the loose" is poisonous enough you don't actually need a bio weapon. Mass hysteria is a real thing. Monkey see, monkey do.

Ben.

Not realy an conspiracy theorist either, but i think its alot simplier.
Why would you kill the people you controll (except for testing purposes)? The only ones one would want to get rid off (if we look at history ... or russia/north korea) are thoose being problematic for the future power over the people.

Assuming there is a conspiracy going on, i would think it's as simple as the "bad side" of capitalism can get. Increase power, create more dependencies trough laws and financial conditions while simultaniously getting rid of "powerful" or "potential" troublemakers.

The whole covid situation restricited prosperity gain for the majority, splits the masses into camps of sheeps or deniers (who is right? who knows) and gave money to thoose in the very industries that control the masses in the first place (medications, vaccines, agriculture, real estate).

Making us sick just enough to make us dependend yet keep us "healthy" enough to "work/slave away".

boris

Interesting, thanks for the input.
Drosten was even saying almost the same thing about the Coronavirus (minus the comment about PCR) up until March 2020 in his TV appearances and on the NDR podcast. In one of the last episodes of February he said that media portrayal of the situation is not accurate, he even said he would not hesitate to go on vacation in Italy right then! Then suddenly Bill Gates starts talking about needing to fasttrack vaccine approval. And then later almost from one day to the other Drosten makes a complete 180 and says ....that we need to fasttrack vaccine approval and make the state liable for health damages because there is no time for safety testing.

His and Wieler’s stance pre Gates:

shine

Drosten was even saying almost the same thing about the Coronavirus (minus the comment about PCR) up until March 2020 in his TV appearances and on the NDR podcast. In one of the last episodes of February he said that media portrayal of the situation is not accurate, he even said he would not hesitate to go on vacation in Italy right then! Then suddenly Bill Gates starts talking about needing to fasttrack vaccine approval. And then later almost from one day to the other Drosten makes a complete 180 and says ....that we need to fasttrack vaccine approval and make the state liable for health damages because there is no time for safety testing.

His and Wieler’s stance pre Gates:

Spoken like a true covidiot. Sounds like Drosten is a filthy covid denier.

SamYo123

Es0nbSxXAAAmUYB.jpg

Pistachio

So I just had a shower thought. I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist so I'd like someones take who is more well read on this stuff than me.

If I was The Elite, wanting to either control the population or to minimize it, I would release a virus.

Those who are not getting vaccinated are those who are already not easily controlled, and who I want to fall to population minimization.

So it does not make any sense to vaccine the people I am already controlling to control them or slowly kill them and keep the threats.

So what do you do?

You release a new virus, a deadlier virus, some form of "mutation" (is it already happening in the UK?). And the Covid-vaccine works against this new mutation.

The result: People who are not getting vaccinated get sick/die. The threats die, the controlled live.

Mainstream media says "we told you so" and the elites do not have to fear any animosity whatsover from the people that live/are healthy. They never force anyone to take the vaccine.

Thoughts?

Interesting, but it all assumes that Louis Pasteur and his "germ theory" were correct, which the evidence suggests otherwise.

I think COVID is just a stepping stone for the destabilization phase of destroying the West and replacing it with global communism, as Lenin predicted would happen after a third world war. In other words, COVID is not the end game but a mere step towards the end game.

Pistachio

Another theory that makes a little more sense to me is the vaccine is mostly about filtering and identifying obedient from defiant people and the vaccine itself isn’t intended to work or have much effect. But it is intended to legitimize the use of mRNA based techniques in the medical industry for many other applications.
Vaccines themselves are also the number one driver of mutations and variants.

Pistachio

It's not a bad theory, but the biggest flaw I can see revolves around "releasing viruses." Everyone makes this assumption that "bioweapons" work perfectly without testing on mass scale, and can be incredibly deadly. But you might as well believe in Bigfoot, because there simply isn't any evidence of this.

If you were to release some sort of "bioweapon" across an area like San Francisco, you would need several tons of aerosolized virus/bacteria/fungi to blow over the city. When experiments like this have been conducted in the past (and yes, there were experiments like this conducted in US cities), there's very little increase in sickness or mortality, although reports of the released germ in things like infections do go up a bit.

It also relies too heavily on "Germ Theory," and not enough on "Terrain Theory." And too heavily on the idea that "Vaccines work." People taking these experimental COVID vaccines are already getting Bell's Palsy and Anaphylactic Shock, and some have even died, so it appears they don't care all that much who they kill off or make sick.

I'm sure the Elite would love this "Dissident Bioweapon," but I don't think they can ever make it.

As for "needing" their sheep...... how many sheep do they really need? There's supposedly 8 Billion people on the planet, but I've heard people say the number is over 10 Billion. If you are talking a core group of 8,000 people in the "families" (a number I have heard a lot), even 10,000 sheep per family member means you only need 80 million people. that leaves well over 7.9 Billion or more who are expendable.

Well said.

It's also a lot easier to use a totally compliant media to exaggerate a virus instead of creating a bioweapon. It's like and episode of SmackDown.

BearWithMe

I absolutely do think elites are evil and that they are using covid, 5g and vaccines to establish a tyranny, but sharing fakes like that won't help the cause at all.

I would not be surprised if this was leaked on purpose by the elites themselves to make all covid deniers (including the rational ones) look like fools.

Last edited:

Xavage

So I just had a shower thought. I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist so I'd like someones take who is more well read on this stuff than me.

If I was The Elite, wanting to either control the population or to minimize it, I would release a virus.

Those who are not getting vaccinated are those who are already not easily controlled, and who I want to fall to population minimization.

So it does not make any sense to vaccine the people I am already controlling to control them or slowly kill them and keep the threats.

So what do you do?

You release a new virus, a deadlier virus, some form of "mutation" (is it already happening in the UK?). And the Covid-vaccine works against this new mutation.

The result: People who are not getting vaccinated get sick/die. The threats die, the controlled live.

Mainstream media says "we told you so" and the elites do not have to fear any animosity whatsover from the people that live/are healthy. They never force anyone to take the vaccine.

Thoughts?
I have had the same thought but I doubt they can do it that easily.

LucyL

What if the vaccine is intended to cause pathogenic priming? What better excuse to keep the masses masked and social distanced forever? Now all the vaccine recipients are bubble people with autoimmune disorders, compliant, drugged and fearful. And those of us that don't take it have to be double careful about not "killing grandma".

Pistachio

I absolutely do think elites are evil and that they are using covid, 5g and vaccines to establish a tyranny, but sharing fakes like that won't help the cause at all.

I would not be surprised if this was leaked on purpose by the elites themselves to make all covid deniers (including the rational ones) look like fools.

You are correct. They spend a great deal of energy and resources in discrediting and misleading their opposition with fake dissidents.

Soviet mass murderer Vladimir Lenin once said, "The best way to control our opposition is to lead it ourselves." Proof that this tactic is still in operation can be seen no further than Vladimir Putin's United Russia Party and the two leading "opposition" parties, which both are controlled by the United Russia Party. In other words, all political parties in Russia today are controlled by one party, so it's really a one-party system (like the Soviet Union), masked to create the illusion of plurality.

I think flat earth theorem is one example of elites using ridiculous nonsense to discredit valid conspiracy theorem.

Last edited:

Happycat

Yes, sharing a fake like that on a forum like this, certainly isn't helpful when there is so much misinformation around today.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals