Joe Rogan says 'healthy' young people don't need to worry about getting COVID-19 vaccine

Shhh... Don't tell this to anyone,in theory on papers I did the vaccine,but i actually didn't do it, i paid the nurses that were giving me the vaccine and convinced them that i don't need it and they wrote that I'm vaccinated without getting it,so i escaped it,but let's keep this secret here ahah :)).
On one hand I hope I can do the same if push came to shove. On the other hand, I don't want to play this genocidal game and perpetuate the egregious lie.

Thankfully in my country anywhere from 10 to 40% (impossible to find real statistics) of the population do not want to receive the vaccine, so there is a chance Build Back Better Inc. has already failed this approach to their takeover of our tiny nation.

I just had a steak dinner with my girlfriend in a packed (outdoor permissable only) restaurant with great ambiance and best of all NO MASKS.

Gyms opened on Wednesday as well, and only a few suckers shuffle around gasping for breath from behind their face diapers.

Lollipop2

That's like saying you should applaud Fauci for saying you don't need to wear a mask a few times... All you've accomplished is letting the rest of us know to add you to the list of people Smith can control - Fauci, Rogan, you...

Seriously @Waynish? LoLoL. You have been on here for years like me. You have never seen me behave such a way. PS - why attack me instead of the guy who originally said it?

I think Rogan is off and a bit nuts now. He has been seriously compromised if you ask me. BUT good on him for trying to say one piece of truth.

boris

It's good that he sneaked in the "mostly" safe for the vulnerable, that could create some doubt in people. It's still backwards though, because the old and vulnerable are most at risk to be damaged by the treatment.

And yes, Joe is compromised. He used to talk about interesting things and had a more realistic worldview. I think he got spooked by the agents they send to him, to defuse some of his former statements, like the moonlanding being faked. In one of the last episodes with Alex Jones you could accidently hear some spotify person talk to Joe from the off. One time he casually mentionend to a guest that some CIA guy is sitting in the studio and to not worry about him, as if that was a regular occurence. His conversations with Eddie Bravo were interesting when they were riffing, now anytime Eddie mentions an intersting topic, Joe immediately puts him down and says he can't say things like that.

.....I don't really listen anymore for years, just tune in now and then. Joe has become a complete buffoon in the past 4 years [unrelated to the things above, I think the money and the whole alpha persona got to his head].

Last edited:

Waynish

Seriously @Waynish? LoLoL. You have been on here for years like me. You have never seen me behave such a way. PS - why attack me instead of the guy who originally said it?

I think Rogan is off and a bit nuts now. He has been seriously compromised if you ask me. BUT good on him for trying to say one piece of truth.
Sorry, I meant "you" plural - as in "you all" :) Nothing personal... I can see you get what I meant by your reply ;)

OP
Mito

Mito

Makrosky

Shhh... Don't tell this to anyone,in theory on papers I did the vaccine,but i actually didn't do it, i paid the nurses that were giving me the vaccine and convinced them that i don't need it and they wrote that I'm vaccinated without getting it,so i escaped it,but let's keep this secret here ahah :)).
VERY well done. You are lucky. In some countries they do it in large gatherings in football stadiums and places like this so you cannot do that. But, hey, be ready to bribe the nurses every 6-12 months. This damn ***t is going to be yearly.

+1 providing that there is not a verification via light scan that shows the presence of the vaccine/ medical device / treatment. I don’t know what the consequences for impersonating a vaccinated person would be.
You can always blame it on the nurse not putting you the right vaccine. It is not your fault. We won't reach that level of paranoia/control FOR NOW.

PolishSun

many vaxxed people are really worried what they were injected with. I can see that some of them are scarred.

osar

faucithecandyman.jpeg