Is Covid-19 actually a parasite?

johnwester130

Its late at night (err morning) - my brain is fried but I wanted to post a little pet conspiracy theory (with scant evidence to boot but I'm interested in your thoughts)..

Some of the best alleged treatment protocols for Covid consistently involve anti-parasitics. We don't need to talk about Ivermectin, enough has been said. Dr. Judy Mikovitch say's suramin is an antidote and suramin (I believe) has demonstrated anti parasitic capabilities, at least against the t. cruzi parasite which coincidentally Dr. Robert Young recently claims to have found in a vial of the Pfizer vaccine (along with all sorts of other goodies). Miles Guo says artemisinin is part of two antidotes the Chinese have. Another anti-parasitic compound. The quinolines also have notable anti parasitic activity and are part of the recommended renegade treatment protocols. Then there is the pervasive argument, at least among alternative news, that Covid has never been purely isolated according to any acceptable standard (kochs, etc).

So, what if that's because covid is a parasite with a payload - lets say spike proteins, henipah virus, whatever bag of fun stuff you can imagine a deranged depopulation eugenicist might stuff up a parasites aft end via nifty genetic modification trickery. The respiratory illnesses we are seeing could be influenza. I had influenza as a healthy teenager and I was out for over 2 weeks and extremely sick and weak. If I got that sick now, and the PCR test we know are BS said I had covid, I might believe it if I didn't know any better.

Mikovitch has said she believes this is a pandemic by injection - both initially (the Italians received a brand new flu vaccine right before people started dying left and right) and now through the vaccines.

So, my plotty sleep deprived mind is thinking maybe initially (via injection and maybe by contaminating certain heavily populated areas) someone like Mr. Globalist could spread a parasite with a devastating payload in key areas of NY, NJ, CA, etc. Let the people die and therefore justify lockdowns. Let flu season and fear take over as the parasite still somewhat spreads through public restrooms and poor hygiene but eventually flat lines because people start really washing their hands well and stay home and this is really about something else initially (getting total control via majority consent, then the slaughter later). To get numbers up to hysteria levels, send out 94% fake positives via fraudulent PCR tests. Get a mask on everyone for psychological reasons. Insist on forced vaccinations and vary the side effects by lot # and zip code. Rinse, repeat until you run out of greek letters, rumi symbols, hurricane names, and eventually 90% of people. Georgia guidestones accomplished.

Already parasites are being used "for good" as a malaria vaccine - and genetically modified for protection from bioweapons in the US military.

COVID-19 is a psychological, spiritual illness and an elbatorate satanic ritual being carried out by the elites of the world.

ddjd

@ddjd
I was reading with great interest your opinion. If you think Mosad and Zionism stand behind the situation, what about Israel, where people are also dying with covid.
In August about 35% covid death happened to unvaccinated and more than 50% died with 2 vaccinations. It is known Israel and Pfizer had an agreement about Israel will not publish true data in the next 10 years about true covid results. Sorry for my language fault, English is not my mother language.
This attached images should say ZIONIST, not Jewish....I don't agree that Jewish people or Judaism have anything to do with it.

The ZIONISTS are simply using judaism as their front. Anyone who disagrees with them they can simply call anti-Semitic or a Nazi..... And they use this defence every time.

to your question, the people controlling the world are of course the bankers- JP Morgan etc. ALL OF THE HEADS OF ALL OF THE MAJOR BANKS ARE ZIONISTS.

in fact all of the CEOs in big pharma, banking, and the media are all ZIONISTS.

These people don't actually care about regular Israelis or Jewish people- which is why they will let Israelis die in huge numbers if they have to. They have to set a precedent for the would to see, in Israel first and all of the countries which they have very strong control over; Australia, UK, also the USA will then follow...

The rothschilds are behind zionism (see 2nd image)

Ultimately the whole point of this entire Covid charade is introducing the vaccine passports. Once they have that then they can control EVERY inch of our lives, from birth until death- they will have absolute control....

We have to fight now to stop these vaccine passports. It's absolutely crucial.

Attachments

• IMG_20210905_085237_343.png
    IMG_20210905_085237_343.png
    307.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20210908_231736_179.jpg
    IMG_20210908_231736_179.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20210903_203123_541.jpg
    IMG_20210903_203123_541.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 41

TomS

Thanks for the info. I am a "simple" jew, not an orthodox one. I was highly interested and surprised if Jewish people organised this world crisis, why was included Israel, also. I know Israel is based on Zionism, however, I did not know every persons involved creating this world pandemia are Jews. Now there is a bit more clear picture in my mind. It is an open point, why Covid Tzar recommended 4th jab in Israel, when they saw 3rd jab caused a higher death rate. Israeli Jews are not enough goods Jews for American Jews? Until now I was thinking that Jews are tenacious in the whole world. It seems American Jews help to kill Israeli Jews, with their jabs. It is not easy to understand, that money and power divides Jews and Jews. I hope you understand what I mean.

Sefton10

even by the mainstream view viruses are cleared very fast, a few days. They don't reside. Normal parasites do until conditions change or they are expelled. They (viruses) are not parasites that reside in the body. Viruses have no evolutionary advantage to reproduce nor do they metabolize. Their entire existence doesn't make sense when viewed as a parasite. Actually almost no aspect of their existence makes sense in the conventional view.
What about shingles? Isn't that a case of the varicella zoster virus remaining dormant in nerve cells after the initial infection in childhood, then being reactivated by some kind of stress in later life?

rei

What about shingles? Isn't that a case of the varicella zoster virus remaining dormant in nerve cells after the initial infection in childhood, then being reactivated by some kind of stress in later life?
If you follow mainstream you can have your cake and eat it too! Sometimes antibodies mean you are immune to something, yet other times it means you are chronically infected with it.

If modern day virologists would have had their way throughout history it would have meant that for instance mammals would never have developed from egg laying lifeforms, because it required "infection" by a "virus" that evolved us from more primitive forms.

Human evolution and adaptation to the environment has been under siege from the day someone discovered that creating a false flag using vaccines causes the body to pre-emptively reject that type of exosome, without evaluating if it might help us evolve and stay alive a bit better. When evolution and continuous adaptation to the environment is prevented it leads to degeneration of the species, and ultimately extinction. We are quite far along on this path if you have been paying any attention to the health of the people over the past 50 years.

Last edited:

Sefton10

If you follow mainstream you can have your cake and eat it too! Sometimes antibodies mean you are immune to something, yet other times it means you are chronically infected with it.

If modern day virologists would have had their way throughout history it would have meant that for instance mammals would never have developed from egg laying lifeforms, because it required "infection" by a "virus" that evolved us from more primitive forms.

Human evolution and adaptation to the environment has been under siege from the day someone discovered that creating a false flag using vaccines causes the body to pre-emptively reject that type of exosome, without evaluating if it might help us evolve and stay alive a bit better. When evolution and continuous adaptation to the environment is prevented it leads to degeneration of the species, and ultimately extinction. We are quite far along on this path if you have been paying any attention to the health of the people over the past 50 years.
Some sense on that here:

P

Peatness

RealNeat

It's not a virus that's why. It's a self produced exosome or "influenced resonance" (think tuning fork) induced in response to a normal childhood right of passage that people with proper nutrition can handle. Hence why people who "get" the symptoms known as chicken pox have less chronic illness. Hasn't been isolated or shown a causal role either, just like SARS. Maybe some pattern in our elder years reactivates these packets of information (not a poison aka virus) because of a similar pattern that we experienced during our childhood. This explains some good concepts.

by Daniel Roytas:

"Here are just some of the experiments that have been done on the common cold / flu. Many studies like this have been done in other diseases like measles and chicken pox as well, and they have not been able to prove viral causation or contagion.

In March of 1919 Rosenau & Keegan conducted 9 separate experiments in a group of 49 healthy men, to prove contagion. In all 9 experiments, 0/49 men became sick after being exposed to sick people or the bodily fluids of sick people.

In November 1919, 8 separate experiments were conducted by Rosenau et al. in a group of 62 men trying to prove that influenza is contagious and causes disease. In all 8 experiments, 0/62 men became sick.

Another set of 8 experiments were undertaken in December of 1919 by McCoy et al. in 50 men to try and prove contagion. Once again, all 8 experiments failed to prove people with influenza, or their bodily fluids cause illness. 0/50 men became sick.

In 1919, Wahl et al. conducted 3 separate experiments to infect 6 healthy men with influenza by exposing them to mucous secretions and lung tissue from sick people. 0/6 men contracted influenza in any of the three studies.

In 1920, Schmidt et al conducted two controlled experiments, exposing healthy people to the bodily fluids of sick people. Of 196 people exposed to the mucous secretions of sick people, 21 (10.7%) developed colds and three developed grippe (1.5%). In the second group, of the 84 healthy people exposed to mucous secretions of sick people, five developed grippe (5.9%) and four colds (4.7%). Of forty-three controls who had been inoculated with sterile physiological salt solutions eight (18.6%) developed colds. A higher percentage of people got sick after being exposed to saline compared to those being exposed to the "virus".

In 1921, Williams et al. tried to experimentally infect 45 healthy men with the common cold and influenza, by exposing them to mucous secretions from sick people. 0/45 became ill.

In 1924, Robertson & Groves exposed 100 healthy individuals to the bodily secretions from 16 different people suffering from influenza. The authors concluded that 0/100 became sick as a result of being exposed to the bodily secretions.

Experimental human inoculations with filtered nasal secretions from acute coryza

In 1930, Dochez et al. attempted to infect a group of men experimentally with the common cold. The authors stated in their results, something that is nothing short of amazing.

"It was apparent very early that this individual was more or less unreliable and from the start it was possible to keep him in the dark regarding our procedure. He had inconspicuous symptoms after his test injection of sterile broth and no more striking results from the cold filtrate, until an assistant, on the second day after injection, inadvertently referred to this failure to contract a cold.

That evening and night the subject reported severe symptomatology, including sneezing, cough, sore throat and stuffiness in the nose. The next morning he was told that he had been misinformed in regard to the nature of the filtrate and his symptoms subsided within the hour. It is important to note that there was an entire absence of objective pathological changes".

In 1937 Burnet & Lush conducted an experiment exposing 200 healthy people to bodily secretions from people infected with influenza. 0/200 became sick.

In 1940, Burnet and Foley tried to experimentally infect 15 university students with influenza. The authors concluded their experiment was a failure.
Error - Cookies Turned Off."

-----------

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0j44-MUClq0&feature=youtu.be

------/----

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/koT9yJoVz8vt/

Sefton10

This explains some good concepts.
Thanks for this. I appreciate the effort to educate. It's amazing how much learning in later life requires unlearning what you think you already know first.

RealNeat

Seven

one thing that im personally convinced of, is that when the first outbreaks first happened in places like northern italy, iran, and more recently youve seen case numbers rising in Florida and Texas - these are due to localised bioweapon attacks where they are actually releasing the spike protein into the general public in certain areas. ...

I've often thought the same ... especially about the media-hyped "super-spreader" events.

RealNeat

I've often thought the same ... especially about the media-hyped "super-spreader" events.
Anything is possible, but those regions are also heavily polluted already and certain regions have really elderly populations. It wouldn't take much, instead killing them in hospitals from experimental treatments out of fear seems more likely. we saw high upticks and then all cause mortality went back to normal for the most part (beside the increase due to population growth and factors besides SARSCOV2 but as a result of its response.)

MrGorilla

This attached images should say ZIONIST, not Jewish....I don't agree that Jewish people or Judaism have anything to do with it.

The ZIONISTS are simply using judaism as their front. Anyone who disagrees with them they can simply call anti-Semitic or a Nazi..... And they use this defence every time.

to your question, the people controlling the world are of course the bankers- JP Morgan etc. ALL OF THE HEADS OF ALL OF THE MAJOR BANKS ARE ZIONISTS.

in fact all of the CEOs in big pharma, banking, and the media are all ZIONISTS.

These people don't actually care about regular Israelis or Jewish people- which is why they will let Israelis die in huge numbers if they have to. They have to set a precedent for the would to see, in Israel first and all of the countries which they have very strong control over; Australia, UK, also the USA will then follow...

The rothschilds are behind zionism (see 2nd image)

Ultimately the whole point of this entire Covid charade is introducing the vaccine passports. Once they have that then they can control EVERY inch of our lives, from birth until death- they will have absolute control....

We have to fight now to stop these vaccine passports. It's absolutely crucial.
The Old Testament describes God ordering jews to commit genocide. You shouldn't write these overemotional posts about Judaism when you don't understand what jews believe in.

ddjd

The Old Testament describes God ordering jews to commit genocide. You shouldn't write these overemotional posts about Judaism when you don't understand what jews believe in.
So you're saying Jews and judaism support genocide?

ddjd

Agreed, localized deploys happened and probably are happening imho. I think there's massive misdirect, so much so we can't trust the ground we are walking on. We have to go back and question all our suppositions. If they say its a virus we should be asking, Is it a virus? If they say its airborne, we should be questioning that as well. Dr. Palevsky below mentions hydrogen cyanide poisoning, radiation, and parasites as alternatives to the virus narrative.

We are looking for ways to treat a "bad flu" and if this is actually a parasite and a nasty GMO one that could simultaneously infect you with itself and whatever payload its been modified to deliver, that would explain a lot, especially why covid has never been isolated and why these anti-parasitic drugs seem to work so well in practice (and why the authorities really really really don't want you to use them even if many medical establishments have adopted them as protocol for their c-patients because they've seen good outcomes with them).

Have you looked into the Committee of 300? Lots of interesting dots to connect with zionism.
More information just coming out today confirming what we strongly suspected....

Wuhan Scientists Planned To Release 'Chimeric Covid Spike Proteins' Into Bat Populations Using 'Skin-Penetrating Nanoparticles'

SKIN PENETRATING NANOPARTICLES!!

This is what they've been spraying in all these areas of "high infection"

Last edited:
P

Peatness

SKIN PENETRATING NANOPARTICLES!!

This is what they've been spraying in all these areas of "high infection"
Dr Merritt suspected this. She has spoken often about a contact poison being released. Skin penetrating is about right.

Jon2547

They were proposed before viruses were discovered.
This is "making up the facts as we go along". There really is nothing but smoke and mirrors when it comes to 'virology' except for arrogant dogma.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals