You've been overreacting and are just being paranoid about the Vaccine dangers

Birdie

Went to a child’s birthday party yesterday and the main discussion among the parents were how ridiculous it is that there are parents out there challenging masking of children and how people are refusing to get the vax when it’s readily available, hoping that kids can get jabbed ASAP, and that it is clear the only way out of this plandemic is a yearly shot.

These are leaders of a large church.
Oh gosh. That's hard to be around. Really very cruel.

Forsythia

Just in case there are still some who don't get the video. This is Durianrider. He is being completely sarcastic. He is a bit uncouth in nature as well (as shown by the spitting). Durianrider is a promoter of a high sugar diet. Literally sugar, in addition to fruit. He also promotes veganism and cycling. He is just trying to point out the stupidity of what's going on in the world.

Just in case there are still some who don't get the video. This is Durianrider. He is being completely sarcastic. He is a bit uncouth in nature as well (as shown by the spitting). Durianrider is a promoter of a high sugar diet. Literally sugar, in addition to fruit. He also promotes veganism and cycling. He is just trying to point out the stupidity of what's going on in the world.

I thought that was him! I didn't think he promoted sugar, just fruit?

Forsythia

I thought that was him! I didn't think he promoted sugar, just fruit?
He absolutely promotes sugar! Here are few of his quotes (I think you will like the first one):

If you have weight to lose, no overt fats
Increase your refined sugar intake, organic refined preferred
Carb the **** up!
Nothing will let you train harder than refined sugar
Refined sugar is like the best performance enhancing drug on the planet
Refined sugar is your friend, it will help you train harder, longer, recover faster
Refined sugar with your rice
Lots of fruits, veggies, rice, corn, potatoes and put some sugar on it!
Don't be scared of the sugar
Start with 100-200 grams of sugar a day and watch your performance go up (6.5 - 13 Tablespoons)

He absolutely promotes sugar! Here are few of his quotes (I think you will like the first one):

If you have weight to lose, no overt fats
Increase your refined sugar intake, organic refined preferred
Carb the **** up!
Nothing will let you train harder than refined sugar
Refined sugar is like the best performance enhancing drug on the planet
Refined sugar is your friend, it will help you train harder, longer, recover faster
Refined sugar with your rice
Lots of fruits, veggies, rice, corn, potatoes and put some sugar on it!
Don't be scared of the sugar
Start with 100-200 grams of sugar a day and watch your performance go up (6.5 - 13 Tablespoons)

I wasn't disputing it, I hadn't heard anything past his girlfriend eating 50 bananas a day. Just that fact alone made me change their channel.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals