UK government debate re covid vaccine discrimination

OP
ofthewild

ofthewild

@ofthewild it is kind of reading between the lines. In reality this is not new. It happened with the swine flu and the whatever flu where they sold milioms of doses of the vax that ended up in trash.

It is reading how social psychologists have describe the gradual construction of the enemy to use them as a symbolic victim, as we are seeing it these days with the unvaxxed. Etc.

It is reading about bigpharma criminal practices.

etc... and then you put the pieces together.

But data? Forget about it.
Thanks for your replies @Makrosky. I suppose the key is to learn to be at ease with the complexity of it all, to remain curious within it, and unswayed by fear-driven reactions. I try to find grace... though my default here may be to want to madly shake pretty much every person I encounter!

OP
ofthewild

ofthewild

I'm also in the UK, although in England and as you say the implementation of vaccine passports has been paused here. I don't doubt for a second they will try and implement them here later.

Is there any resistance in Scotland, I've seen absolutely nothing in the way of protests from up there? All I'll say is this needs to be stopped, and peaceful protest doesn't work...

On the point of the vaccine, I fully believe you are right in your current stance. I too haven't taken it and never will.
I’m disappointed in the Scottish people, there’s been such little resistance.