Is Covid-19 actually a parasite?

MrGorilla

Jon2547

@MrGorilla Here's an observation maybe you can appreciate: Your participation in this thread has brought the civil discourse level down?

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I've often thought the same ... especially about the media-hyped "super-spreader" events.
As soon as we heard that there were no "super spreaders" at Lalapalooza (huge Chicago festival this summer), you can be sure that supserspreader events are political and/or subsidized with pathogens.

MrGorilla

@MrGorilla Here's an observation maybe you can appreciate: Your participation in this thread has brought the civil discourse level down?
Are you upset that I called someone a "schizo dummy" for claiming that a rabbi called into a radio program and talked about how jews perform child cannibalism or do you think I'm the one who derailed this thread into discussion of Jews and Zionism? I can't tell because of how passive-aggressive and indirect you're being.

Jon2547

Are you upset that I called someone a "schizo dummy" for claiming that a rabbi called into a radio program and talked about how jews perform child cannibalism or do you think I'm the one who derailed this thread into discussion of Jews and Zionism? I can't tell because of how passive-aggressive and indirect you're being.
Your statements have nothing to do with the original topic. They are unsupported riot-stirring inflammatory rhetoric, unprofitable, unless your actual goal is to get folks all worked up.

MrGorilla

Your statements have nothing to do with the original topic. They are unsupported riot-stirring inflammatory rhetoric, unprofitable, unless your actual goal is to get folks all worked up.
You haven't named a single thing that I said that is inflammatory, unprofitable or unsupported. Try telling me what's making you upset instead of making indirect statements.

ddjd

FC3MuzIWUAMxZf-

Perry Staltic

It always cracks me up to see people praying at the Western Wall, which is the base of the former Roman army encampment. The temple was further south on Mount Zion in the City of David.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals