Remdesivir To Become Standard Of Care After Trial

There are so much places here in South America to go off the grid you could not even imagine. I also hope our president Bolsonaro would be against mandatory vaccination.
In Paraguay a foreigner could buy a terrain and become resident based on rights of property. After 3 years they give citizenship if you qualify.

yerrag

Even though the founding fathers did not create the electoral college which is how trump won and not by popular vote, I remain a law abiding citizen who pays taxes and contributes to society even though you’d like to write me off as a human being since I would never vote for trump. It seems you’ve picked up on his bullying tactics and lack of actual facts or proof of anything from what I can tell. It seems that the bullying type of personality and the women who cower behind them are trump’s voter base, and you seem to fit right in. Have a good day and good luck at the next election. You’re guy’s gonna need it.
Such classic victimhood ploy you engage in. What can I say?

You better wise up. I've called your game.

papaya

You still have yet to respond to the original question at hand which was doesn’t he have some sort of responsibility as commander in chief to demand some sort of results/research before he starts touting their effectiveness? I’d like to see him take some responsibility as the President for the comments he makes on the worldwide stage. And no I won’t apologize for believing that.
these are different times & different circumstances.there's a "we're all in this together" attitude with covid & everyone is looking for hope/a treatment & i love that he prematurely shares the info that he gets. i don't understand why it upsets you so much, that's kinda what we do here.

yerrag

Yes obviously facts make you feel bored. I’m so sorry that I strained your intellectual muscles so. I hope you recover.
The whistleblowers you take nicely to seem to have a reputation for blowing a lot of smoke. I now have boy (or girl) cried wolf syndrome. Maybe you can save me.

thomas00

You seem to be so protective of trump, what is it about him that you’re so enamored with? I’d love to know.

He humiliated Hillary Clinton. Undeniable proof that he was the insurgent candidate come to rescue the people! Never mind his actual policies...

Even Ray says silly things about Trump, that he thinks Trump was agitating for a 'soft decline'of the empire.

I see no evidence that Trump's awareness of world affairs is any different to George W. Bush's. Or that he's any different to the average mogul, concerned with only himself, his immediate family and how much money he could make.

alywest

He humiliated Hillary Clinton. Undeniable proof that he was the insurgent candidate come to rescue the people! Never mind his actual policies...

Even Ray says silly things about Trump, that he thinks Trump was agitating for a 'soft decline'of the empire.

I see no evidence that Trump's awareness of world affairs is any different to George W. Bush's. Or that he's any different to the average mogul, concerned with only himself, his immediate family and how much money he could make.
I agree that the last several presidents, starting with Nixon, have made a mockery of the idea of having a president that you can actually trust as a human being is a thing. Apparently we’re just supposed to accept that whomever gets elected will be a corrupt POS, but we have to use our best judgment on who will be the least of a POS and be happy with that.

Waynish

You must be right, all the people he loved one minute and the fired the next must all just be terrible people who had it out for him.

It really doesn't make sense to debate a female on an online forum who constantly displays TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and sarcastic remarks like the one above. You've already made up your mind - and your writings demonstrate that any alpha male who actually tries to fulfill his roll should be subject to your ankle biting.

yerrag

I agree that the last several presidents, starting with Nixon, have made a mockery of the idea of having a president that you can actually trust as a human being is a thing. Apparently we’re just supposed to accept that whomever gets elected will be a corrupt POS, but we have to use our best judgment on who will be the least of a POS and be happy with that.

I can agree for the most part, but I just think that the president embodies the best and the worst of the electorate. If we've been having bad presidents, it's because the electorate can't get its act together to choose a good one. This speaks to the idea of civics, where people are aware of what's going on in their neighborhood, in their city or town, and in their country. But because a country with that kind of people can't be easily fooled by the elites and taken advantage of, the government and politicians have systematically made the electorate dumb and dumber through bad policies in public education. This decay is evident in k-12 as well as in college education.

It's so bad that even some notable institutions such as the ACLU and the Sierra Club have become tools for the elites, and have lost their bearing.

Regina

I can agree for the most part, but I just think that the president embodies the best and the worst of the electorate. If we've been having bad presidents, it's because the electorate can't get its act together to choose a good one. This speaks to the idea of civics, where people are aware of what's going on in their neighborhood, in their city or town, and in their country. But because a country with that kind of people can't be easily fooled by the elites and taken advantage of, the government and politicians have systematically made the electorate dumb and dumber through bad policies in public education. This decay is evident in k-12 as well as in college education.

It's so bad that even some notable institutions such as the ACLU and the Sierra Club have become tools for the elites, and have lost their bearing.
I had someone very close to me be nearly destroyed by Sierra Club. He was a devout environmental lawyer and as his career started to blossom, he was involved in stuff around the AIDS craze. He fought for hemophiliacs that wanted to go to school (not be discriminated) and then was sent to meet with Sierra Club head. He drove. He was followed the whole way back to Florida by police. In a remote area, he was pulled over , circled and threatened to keep his fking mouth shut. All of his work and research, and findings were shredded. Sierra Club said he never existed. He was completely devastated and shook to his core that his heroes betrayed him so visciously.

thomas00

It really doesn't make sense to debate a female on an online forum who constantly displays TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and sarcastic remarks like the one above. You've already made up your mind - and your writings demonstrate that any alpha male who actually tries to fulfill his roll should be subject to your ankle biting.

nothing says alpha male like getting a mail order bride from eastern europe :lol:

yerrag

I had someone very close to me be nearly destroyed by Sierra Club. He was a devout environmental lawyer and as his career started to blossom, he was involved in stuff around the AIDS craze. He fought for hemophiliacs that wanted to go to school (not be discriminated) and then was sent to meet with Sierra Club head. He drove. He was followed the whole way back to Florida by police. In a remote area, he was pulled over , circled and threatened to keep his fking mouth shut. All of his work and research, and findings were shredded. Sierra Club said he never existed. He was completely devastated and shook to his core that his heroes betrayed him so visciously.
I feel sorry for him, to see him betrayed by an institution that was a Pioneer in environmental stewardship. I had good memories of the Sierra Club. I didn't think it was corrupt then, but I was just a member in a chapter, and I believed in what it stood for. I wasn't too involved, but to be so involved and to be betrayed, it must be devastating for him. Hope he is able to retain his center despite the disillusionment. I don't know if I would.

alywest

Speaking of education, though, trump thought it wise to install DeVos into the role of US Secretary of Education and I think that’s a terrible choice. She’s not only a religious fanatic, she also continues to lean heavily on the CORE standards testing which has been shown time and time again to be destructive to children’s ability to be creative and think for themselves. It’s all about teaching to the test and doesn’t take into account the need for children to have free time to run and play imaginatively outside. It seems to me that she’s one of the people trump has chosen (like Mike pence) to make himself “voteable” to those who are right wing extremists (gun advocates and vigilante pro-lifer religious extremists) and that doesn’t seem to me like someone who is really doing things based on what he actually believes in as opposed to appealing to his voter base, which are people I doubt he would ever associate with except to gain voter favor.

He is part of the elite and I can’t believe people actually believe that he cares at all about the proletariat except for the fact that they’re “low-hanging fruit,” as long as he continues to side with them on “their” issues (abortion, gun control, racist agenda as he doesn’t take a firm stance against their actions-because hey-they’re still voters!). Just because he’s not part of any intellectual group within the elite doesn’t make him an honest person, he just obviously doesn’t have strong enough views of, or understanding, of issues that affect millions of hard working voters, so he’s just gone with the most common denominator, because it ensures certain folks will vote NO MATTER WHAT. Then there are people like you who think he’s a moderate politically so that makes him less dangerous than, say, douchbag Obama (a sentiment to which I thoroughly concur) but in actuality his disregard for women’s right to choose for herself if she should have an abortion should be eye opening to anyone, especially considering he used to donate funds towards pro-choice lobbies. Sounds like someone who has tons of integrity!

Waynish

nothing says alpha male like getting a mail order bride from eastern europe :lol:

If you've ever dated an eastern European woman, then you'd realize the joke is on you. If you're not a strong man, then they will mock you and leave you... They generally respect strength in men; it used to be a virtue!

David PS

yerrag

Thanks.

Based on Anthony Fauci's playbook, it appears that Trump colluded with Russia and Hillary won in 2016. It's science.

alywest

Thanks.

Based on Anthony Fauci's playbook, it appears that Trump colluded with Russia and Hillary won in 2016. It's science.
Yes. It’s also science that the longest trump can be in office is eight years, although I’m sure he’ll attempt to pull a Putin and change that law so he can remain in power forever. In the process he’ll probably also try to change the laws to say only people who live in rural areas with lower education levels are allowed to vote. Oh, and people who have swastikas and confederate flags in their home decor.

alywest

Again-why is Trump blameless here? Fauci is working for him, presumably, am I correct? Why would trump allow these dismal results Of Remdesivir to fly under the radar-either he doesn’t even understand the results and he’s just letting Fauci explain them to him (which I suspect is the case), or he would simply like to appear that they’re figuring this thing out and he’s knowingly deceiving the public (which I suspect is what Fauci is doing.) Even I don’t think trump is that malicious but this whole situation goes to show that because trump has surrounded himself so thoroughly with Yes-men and cronies that he can’t actually understand that Fauci is pulling the wool over his eyes.