Live Viral Vaccines Are Shed From People Who Have Been Vaccinated

Giraffe

Vaccination illusion: Measles vaccination and the surpressed facts - Interview with Dr. med. Suzanne Humphries | #Vaccination-en | Kla.TV

Suzanne Humpries said:
12:18 [...] when it comes to people with cancer... If you go into any cancer centre, there will be a sign on the wall that says "If you were vaccinated recently with a live virus vaccine, do not enter." We have a situation where live viral vaccines are actually shed from people who have been vaccinated. So they are a threat for the first few weeks after they're vaccinated. And there are several of those vaccines.

Safety of Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine (LAIV)

CDC said:
Shedding, Transmission, and Phenotypic Stability of LAIV Viruses

Shedding of the live attenuated vaccine virus is common after receipt of LAIV. In general, shedding is more common among younger recipients, among whom it may also be of longer duration. Among 345 LAIV3 recipients aged 5–49 years for whom shedding was assessed by viral culture of nasal swabs, 29% had detectable virus in nasal secretions. Prevalence of shedding was inversely related to age, and maximal shedding occurred within 2 days of vaccination. The symptoms most frequently reported after vaccination (runny nose, headache, and sore throat) did not correlate with the presence of shedding (522). In a study of 200 children aged 6 through 59 months, shedding of at least one vaccine virus was detected in 79% of children overall, and was more common among younger children (89% of 6- through 23-month-olds as compared with 69% of 24- through 59-month-olds) (523). Shedding had stopped in most cases by 11 days post vaccination. Vaccine virus was detected from nasal secretions in one (2%) of 57 HIV-infected adults who received LAIV3 compared with none of 54 HIV-negative participants (524), and in three (13%) of 24 HIV-infected children compared with seven (28%) of 25 children who were not HIV-infected (525).

Transmission of shed LAIV vaccine viruses from vaccine recipients to unvaccinated persons has been documented, but has not been reported to be associated with serious illness. One study of 197 children aged 9–36 months (98 of whom received LAIV3 and 99 of whom received placebo) in a child care center assessed the potential for transmission of LAIV3 vaccine viruses. Among vaccine recipients, 80% shed one or more vaccine virus (mean duration: 7.6 days). One influenza B vaccine virus strain isolate was recovered from a placebo recipient, and was confirmed to be vaccine-type virus. This transmitted virus isolate retained the cold-adapted, temperature-sensitive, attenuated characteristics. The placebo recipient from whom the influenza B vaccine virus strain was isolated had symptoms of a mild upper respiratory illness. The estimated probability of transmission of vaccine virus within a contact group with a single LAIV recipient in this population was 0.58% (95%CI = 0, 1.7) (526).

In a study of genotypic and phenotypic stability of LAIV vaccine viruses, nasal and throat swab specimens were collected from 17 study participants for 2 weeks after vaccine receipt. Virus isolates were analyzed by multiple genetic techniques. All isolates retained the cold-adapted and temperature-sensitive phenotypes (527). In a separate experimental study, serial passage of the LAIV H1N1pdm09 monovalent vaccine virus in Madin-Darby canine kidney (MDCK) cells at increasing temperatures resulted in a variant that reproduced at higher temperatures and produced severe disease in mice (528).

I wonder if the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine will cause any kind of spreading. I'd prefer not to get 'passively immunized' as the WHO might put it (see 'vaccine derived polio').

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I am soooooo not worried about a virus that's never even been proven to exist. Even if it is truly associated with 1.5 Million deaths this year, that's around 40% of the expected respiratory deaths, that number being 3.91 Million.

Far, FAR more worried about the potential side effects of the most rushed to market vaccines in history. About 6-8 months of testing, when 2-3 years is the norm. I literally cannot conceive of a situation where I would consent to that, even with several guns pointed at my head. Pretty sure I would yell "pull the trigger" first.

Blue Water

The vaccine would be a perfect way to kill off people who refuse to take it, if this viral shedding occurs.

Also didn't vaccinations lead to the massive death rate in 1918? If so maybe that's why

JKX

The vaccine would be a perfect way to kill off people who refuse to take it, if this viral shedding occurs.

Also didn't vaccinations lead to the massive death rate in 1918? If so maybe that's why

A little too grim for my taste. I dont think any kind of 'shedding' will occur. With regards to measles the recent spate of outbreaks has been directly linked to those who have been vaccinated. Not their unvaccinated peers.

State of respiration protects you from a respiratory deficit that may (or may not) be caused by a 'virus'. Vaccines do not confer an improved state of respiration. They do confer a stress response which will result in a reduced state of respiration.

lvysaur

Very interesting. I think regardless of your position on COVID, or even on vaccine politics for that matter, that most people should be able to agree that getting this vaccine is a big risk.

Vesi

Anything new on this front? Could it be possible, that even though you dont take vaccine, you catch it for example by kissing some one who has been vaccinated?

Blue Water

Anything new on this front? Could it be possible, that even though you dont take vaccine, you catch it for example by kissing some one who has been vaccinated?
I wouldn't get too close to someone recently vaxxed for a little while at least. Might be like 28 days later over here soon. :hungover:

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

This is a bit hearsay now...

At the meeting of the German "Corona-Ausschuss" (extra parliamentary investigative committee) they mentioned that a medical geneticist has pointed out to them that "it's possible that vaccinated people permanently secrete virus particles because the body produces them. Maybe the problem first occurs after the second jab. So vaccinated persons might all the time test positive with this PCR test."

Then there is this story from a Quebec retirement home:

Coronavirus outbreak hits Quebec's first vaccination site, public health says 'it's expected' | CBC News

"Officials had planned to inoculate the facility's 230 or so residents partly to test whether the vaccine could inhibit the virus's spread in an extended-care facility where it wasn't already present. It now appears that by Dec. 14, the day the first shots were administered, it was too late. More than 80 people at the centre, including 66 residents, have tested positive for the novel coronavirus since receiving the first of two vaccine doses."

"202 residents took the vaccine, along with 125 staff"

They do not say how many of those who tested positive are actually ill. Probably it's too too early to say if they will carry on to test positive.

akgrrrl

I would like to point out that you said it here FIRST, what is happening now April and May of 2021.
Thanks for all your contributions to this forum.