Post COVID Societal Repercussions of Mass Infertility

Yonebayashian

I feel horrible about all the masses of people who have been perpetually poisoned as a result of all this. Thank God I was able to make it through without being vaccinated but I now have to live through the rest of my life watching ~70 percent of the population become severely chronically ill and infertile. Almost all of China got vaccinated. What's 20 years of no births going to look like for China? What Chinese people are going to be having babies if they already vaccinated all their children right out of the womb? Is China just going to become a massive ghost continent?

Almost all of the people who are anti vaccine are also right leaning and have homesteading fetishes. What is a society in which only these people are by default genetically viable going to look like? Especially in a world in which everyone else, the vast majority of the population, is going to have to bitterly accept they sterilized themselves. Many of which had such imposed on them unwillingly by their naive boomer parents.

In a world in which virtually everyone is chronically ill due to the vaccine the only viable people left to care for the infirm will be the unvaccinated and their offspring.

This all shapes up to look like a bizarre nightmare of a future with many lopsided benefits for the unvaccinated.

David90

I feel horrible about all the masses of people who have been perpetually poisoned as a result of all this. Thank God I was able to make it through without being vaccinated but I now have to live through the rest of my life watching ~70 percent of the population become severely chronically ill and infertile. Almost all of China got vaccinated. What's 20 years of no births going to look like for China? What Chinese people are going to be having babies if they already vaccinated all their children right out of the womb? Is China just going to become a massive ghost continent?

Almost all of the people who are anti vaccine are also right leaning and have homesteading fetishes. What is a society in which only these people are by default genetically viable going to look like? Especially in a world in which everyone else, the vast majority of the population, is going to have to bitterly accept they sterilized themselves. Many of which had such imposed on them unwillingly by their naive boomer parents.

In a world in which virtually everyone is chronically ill due to the vaccine the only viable people left to care for the infirm will be the unvaccinated and their offspring.

This all shapes up to look like a bizarre nightmare of a future with many lopsided benefits for the unvaccinated.
Welcome to the Club. I was also able (with my GF) to go through all of this, without being vaccinated. Our Country was also Crazy with the whole 2G and 2G+ Rules for a while. For six months i could not go to a restaurant, barber, cinema, train station (trains and suburban trains was 3G for a while) and not even the GYM. We got even in the foreign (and our own) news for a while for having ''the hardest covid rules WORLDWIDE''.

What 20 Years of ''no births'' going to look like?. Nobody can tell BUT i can imagine, that the results are not promising, that's for sure. Only Time will tell....

There was even a Netflix Series (i think it was called ''Utopia'') that had the same ''Problems'' in it, as we have now. A ''virus'' and the only thing that helps is a Vaccine, that secretly sterilized everybody, which was the main goal of the bad guys. Coincidence?. I don't really think so, therefore it has too many shocking parallels. I think the series got cancelled by now.

I really must say, that if i should ever be single again (which i don't think will happen), i would think twice of dating ever again. Before covid it was (slowly) getting harder to get in a relationship, even getting laid. But with the ongoing diversity and the whole vaccinated/unvaccinated camps, it will get VERY hard. Hell, even my GF's Female Cousin get's her Vaccination Status asked from Guys, And every time she says, she is unvaccinated, the guys go automatically into Ghost Mode and never reply her again. Just to showcase how far we are, in terms of ''diversity''.

I still know many friends of ours, who we're getting vaxxed (and/or boosted) and we are still friends with them. But we lost quite a few Friends (via ''Quitting'' Friendships because of ongoing diversity). We have a Extreme Case in our Social Circle. We have a Female Friend that is vaccinated while being on the Second/Third Trimester of Pregnancy. It was insane. I try'ed to Talk her out of it, but it had no effect. She feared Social Circle and Life debarment if she's not doing it with her Husband. Since the Second Vaccine, she has Pain in the Heart/Chest Area most of the Time and Flu/Covid Symptoms nearly all the Time, when we are visiting her. She should have her Baby by now....

cupofcoffee

Even if we assume the MRNA vaccine causes infertility (a big claim on its own, probably driven by paranoia) in a majority of people (even more unlikely, since everyone is different and probably going to react differently), we must acknowledge that China, Russsia and many other countries used non-MRNA vaccines so they're mostly safe.

With that said, if all of the western world for some reason became infertile it'd simply embrace mass immigration and replace the population that way

Gânico

It baffles me how the average joe can still function despite having a dogshit diet and being exposed (voluntarily and involuntarily) to thousands of toxins.

Last edited:
OP
Yonebayashian

Yonebayashian

It baffles me how the average joe can still function despite having a dogshit diet and being exposed (voluntarily and involuntarily) to thousands of toxins.
I was in a very small startup with a lot of close involvement from investors so I got to observe a lot of millionaires up close and personal. They are psychos who are able to work 70 hours a week while barely eating or sleeping. It's bizarre. One is a famous ex rapper who exclusively only eats chik fil a and sleeps two hours a night max yet follows this work rhythm. And they're vaccinated on top of everything. It encouraged me to sort of break the bonds of my diet a bit and at this point I do strongly believe one of the biggest toxins and stressors we deal with are our delusions, but that works in synergy with everything else as well. That said I don't know if people are going to willpower their way past infertility.

OP
Yonebayashian

Yonebayashian

Even if we assume the MRNA vaccine causes infertility (a big claim on its own, probably driven by paranoia) in a majority of people (even more unlikely, since everyone is different and probably going to react differently), we must acknowledge that China, Russsia and many other countries used non-MRNA vaccines so they're mostly safe.

With that said, if all of the western world for some reason became infertile it'd simply embrace mass immigration and replace the population that way
Do we know which countries did largely mRNA or which percentage underwent mRNA? It would really help illustrate a clear picture of what we're going to be facing.

cupofcoffee

Do we know which countries did largely mRNA or which percentage underwent mRNA? It would really help illustrate a clear picture of what we're going to be facing.
I think the countries under anglosaxon control used mainly mRNA, while asian countries ( expect Japan and korea ) and poorer african countries used either mainly Sputnik/Sinovac or a mixture of all brands they managed to get their hands on.

JamesGatz

I can't say I know what the endgame is for reproduction in the future, but I definitely believe one way or another - having babies will be banned. I believe sex will disappear as well or at the very least be strongly frowned upon.

The propaganda for "lab-born babies" or synthetic wombs seems to be picking up quiet a bit and furthermore, I don't think the elites could allow babies to be naturally conceived for the following reasons:

1) They view a pregnant woman as a burden to the system. In a world of slaves who move together as one unit - they can't allow certain slaves for time off or to clock out of the system for their pregnancy.

2) Sexual reproduction and creating a child, in essence, is an extremely valuable part of what makes us "human". They really need to destroy any meaning of being human and human rights for their dystopia - hence why they promote degeneracy, the destruction of the nuclear family, disproving of religion and religious documents, etc.

3) Given that the vast majority of women are not even healthy enough to have a healthy baby at this point (and in the future - this state of health will get a lot worse) - it's not really feasible for a women to be healthy enough to go through a pregnancy if her daily life consists of 24/7 EMF and 5G signals blasted into her skull.

4) They need to eliminate racial-identity in order to make every human being indiscernible - hence why race-mixing has been one of their strongly promoted points. They need to control what the babies actually look like.

feat23232323.jpg

And personally, I don't even think they will stop at the brain chips - I think the brain chips are in preparation for this final step - Where we will "download" our "thoughts and personalities" into machines:

All in all - I do think they have a specific plan for sexual reproduction and having babies in general (after all, all of our pets get spayed and neutered and the elites treat commoners about the same as animals - putting muzzles on our faces, getting us microchipped [already a thing in cats and dogs], shoving down toxic shots, and sending us to their schools where they teach us how to behave).

microchip.jpg

Worst-case scenario - they plan to spay and neuter people and Best-case scenario - Sexual reproduction will be banned or strongly frowned upon (in China you are already not allowed to have more than X number of kids so it's not that hard to predict where they are going with this)

So if you ever dreamed of having kids and/or a family - I believe by 2025 is your last chance to hop on that boat.

Last edited:

hierundjetzt

I read a lot of vaccinated women becoming infertile, but around me I see all of them pregnant or recently becoming mothers.
I cannot confirm what you are stating.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Where we will "download" our "thoughts and personalities" into machines:

This is physically impossible - one cannot "download" their consciousness, personality, thoughts, etc to a machine so that one day what makes you...well...you wakes up in a synthetic body. What happens to the previous "you", the one still in the organic body? Does this process clone "you" into more than one body? Also, memories are not stored in the brain, so the hope that we will be able to somehow extract from the brain and store our "personalities" and memories on a digital carrier to be later uploaded into another "body" is also complete bunk. In addition, what makes "you" you is far from only memories. Heck, most people cannot even remember what they ate 2 days ago, yet they can still recognizes themselves as more or less the same entity compared to 2 days ago and act consistently enough for others to agree/recognize that it is the same person. That process/ability is not only not localized to the brain, but also not limited to the body either. It extends in both space and time, and nobody knows if it has any limit(s). Namely, whether the quantum "field" that actually represents "you" stops at say 10m radius from your body or extends (albeit drastically weakened) to "touch" stars 100million light years away is unknown. If consciousness/soul is a standing wave in the subquantum medium there is no theoretical limit to the size of its resonance pattern - i.e. as the physicist David Bohm said - it probably spans the entire (infinite) Universe and overlaps with countless other such waves/souls. So, in a very crude sense, YOU is actually the aggregate resonance pattern of everything else in the Universe, associated with a body as a (among potentially many other) resonance organ. That entity/process can never be fully quantified and localized enough (it is not finitely describable) and as such cannot be "downloaded" onto a digital computer. Actually, it can provably not even be emulated on a digital computer, let alone replicated.
If I were to guess, this is all just a mind-control game - i.e. promising immortality - to get people to accept brain implants and mutilations at will, that will only be used to fully enslave them. Immortality of a human soul, self, etc by transferring it into a mechanical body is absurd and physically impossible. So, "transhumanists" like Ray Kurzweil are either savagely insane or disinfo agents working for the elite/govt. The 4IR portion of the Great Reset, is a complete failure. The only part of it that has the potential to "succeed" is using digital technology to fully track and control humans for the implementation of openly slave labor camps/colonies. Nothing in regards to artificial general intelligence (AGI), fully automated lifestyles, machines replacing humans in all creative professions, etc, etc has any basis in reality. ALL OF IT - 100% FAKE! See below what happened to a piece of "AI" technology advertised relentlessly up until a year ago that it would make doctors "obsolete", as well as replace humans in pretty much all "white collar" professions.

AncestralJoy

I vaguely heard the infertility was related to a rat study where by the third generation they were infertile.. Fact check me. Can't remember what the study was called but maybe somesone here knows?

In that case it is worse in some ways. If you have a kid with an unvaxd person and they hope to "continue the family" have a kid too etc it gets harder and harder to discover who is actually safe to reproduce with. Although perhaps there will be two parallel societies by then?

David90

I read a lot of vaccinated women becoming infertile, but around me I see all of them pregnant or recently becoming mothers.
I cannot confirm what you are stating.
Same here. I see also many vaxxed women (or vaxxed women i know) that are pregnant or recently gotten pregnant, even in my store where i'm working. So i'm kinda confused about this too.

Our country (Germany) manily used mRNA vaccines. ''Novavaxx'' came out in our country around febuary/march 2022, which is (according to ''sources'') a ''dead vaccine''. But it's mainly used and reserved for the people in the medical care.