Remdesivir To Become Standard Of Care After Trial

alywest

You don't. Because he needs no defending. Trump's the same guy talking like us with UV light and with disinfectants, and who gets caricatured in media with Chlorox bleach on his face and with Lysol cocktails. Even in own circle of ignorant friends, I know it's not a fight I want to engage in. Fauci is on his team - a team that's always going to include the establishment, simply because Trump still needs the establishment on his side. The problem is that the establishment players on his team - doesn't want to play Trump's team ball.

Picture being in Trump's shoes and the only people you are given to choose from for your team is plucked from the other team. That shows the degree of control the deep state has, its tentacles all over. Given this situation, I give Trump a lot of credit for being able to not only survive, but still be able to get the sympathy and understanding of his supporters. The people who complain the most about Trump failing - are those who I believe to be the most out of touch with reality.

The reality is that you don't go start a presidency with the team you already know. You tend to get the people with the "supposed" qualification - experience. Experience is a terrible basis, but that's still a safe choice. And with his team of "experienced" people on board, Trump gets a reality check. The experience counts for little when the experience is about doing things the wrong way - dishonest, self-serving, or of serving the vested interests, and not the people. In Trump's last year of his first term, having seen his cabinet, and having seen the agencies at work, you can count with your fingers how many people there are that Trump can count on to carry out his policies.

Even with good people, Trump still faces a congress of obstructionists. He continues to face stubborn opposition from congress, from the federal court system, and on top of it, he had to weather the manufactured impeachment proceedings against him. It didn't help his case that media, old and new, ranging from MSNBC to Google, are arrayed against him. Even now, I believe the COVID situation was created to keep him from regaining the initiative that was fresh off his winning the presidency.

It is clear as day to me how enormous the challenge is to anyone who attempts to do what Trump is doing. I don't even know we can have another president who can use the boomerang to great effect on his enemies. The term fake news was fake media's attempt to destroy Trump. Trump outflanked them and used it against fake media. Fake media in the past had no need to blatantly censor and expose their hypocrisy, but Trump left them no choice. Fake media had to resort to outright lies, and this led to even Trump's usual critics not even taking the ***t storm. See Tim Poole and Jimmy Dore, a center-left and a progressive, respectively, becoming a defender of the president as it was their way to expose the rot in their own party, in cahoots with the deep state. Recently, Michael Moore even produced a film exposing the green energy hoax, as the hoax was simply too unbearable to even countenance that being on the side of Trump with regard to green energy is much much the less of two evils, if both are to be seen as evils.

There is more hope if Trump is running the show. You never know how the chips will fall, and there are better chances that the ducks will all fall in a row with him than with any other president, of either party. Whatever these ducks are.
From the standpoint of the treatment of covid-19 I can’t understand how you can defend him. First he goes on the world stage promoting HCQ like he’s got some sort of secret information and now they’re quietly saying oh yeah, that prolongs the heart’s qt interval and can lead to arrhythmia in 90% of patients. Yet somehow it was fast tracked by the FDA to be given to dying covid patients?

Now he’s quietly allowing Remdesivir to be the standard of care without ever publicly stating why it has suddenly replaced HCQ (or of course that he was clearly WRONG about HCQ, heaven forbid!) If he supposedly operates with transparency as POTUS then he should be willing to admit a mistake was made. Not to mention his absolutely absurd statements on disinfecting humans which he claimed was sarcasm and then attempted to turn it on the media by saying it was their fault that he stood at his podium and made irresponsible and clearly not well considered statements. So which is it? Are we supposed to take him at his word or learn how to discern the fact from fiction in his statements because he doesn’t want to stand behind them after the fact?

Last edited:

yerrag

From the standpoint of the treatment of covid-19 I can’t understand how you can defend him. First he goes on the world stage promoting HCQ like he’s got some sort of secret information and now they’re quietly saying oh yeah, that prolongs the heart’s qt interval and can lead to arrhythmia in 90% of patients. Yet somehow it was fast tracked by the FDA to be given to dying covid patients?

Now he’s quietly allowing Remdesivir to be the standard of care without ever publicly stating why it has suddenly replaced HCQ (or of course that he was clearly WRONG about HCQ, heaven forbid!) If he supposedly operates with transparency as POTUS then he should be willing to admit a mistake was made. Not to mention his absolutely absurd statements on disinfecting humans which he claimed was sarcasm and then attempted to turn it on the media by saying it was their fault that he stood at his podium and made irresponsible and clearly not well considered statements. So which is it? Are we supposed to take him at his word or learn how to discern the fact from fiction in his statements because he doesn’t want to stand behind them after the fact?

I gather you prefer that Trump be criticized for leaving everything in the hands of his experts, and still be criticized for being so hands-offish. Thst way at least he doesn't get criticized for saying some things that he's always going to be criticized for.

Remember, Trump didn't ever assert he is the expert. At worst, he is giving his opinion. And it's not even an opinion, but his thoughts and musings on it. Just because there's one guy who drank chlorox is not on Trump, it's on his the guy being stupid. But you seem to prefer hearing the media spin it. And you'd rather Trump not talk on some possible treatments which Peaters know about, as it would endanger one stupid guy. For every stupid guy, there's a million things we can't say, is that the rule now?

When Trump talked on HCQ, wasn't he voicing the hope of a possible treatment, a treatment which you just deny has any merit simply because there is a risk on Qt prolongation? Look around your prescription drug toolkit, and ask yourself how many drugs that are being used that carry that risk. Even Azithromycin has that risk, and people still use it regularly--and consider it safer than many other antibiotics. Yet you overlook that, and you also overlook that there is documented success with HCQ. And still you seem to know better and want to cast a stone on Trump. Just look at yourself first.

What about Lysol. I hope you realize Trump wasn't wrong talking about the use of UV light and the use of disinfectants. It was you who was wrong in not thinking critically in being carried away by media's deceitful inference that Trump recommended Lysol, and you had to believe the always lying media instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt. Okay, maybe you didn't believe the Lysol thing, and that's one less blinder you had to deal with.

Do you know there's hydrogen peroxide therapy, and that doctors have used it with great success in treating internal infection, using it intravenously? Do you think Trump just pulled the term disinfectant out of thin air? And do you deny that hydrogen peroxide is also a disinfectant?

Get your facts right before you start slinging accusations at people, it may just make you look foolish. I know at least one thing, Trump is better than you in handling this COVID situation.

Now, will you apologize to Trump just as you had expected him to if he were wrong?

Last edited:

alywest

I gather you prefer that Trump be criticized for leaving everything in the hands of his experts, and still be criticized for being so hands-offish. Thst way at least he doesn't get criticized for saying some things that he's always going to be criticized for.

Remember, Trump didn't ever assert he is the expert. At worst, he is giving his opinion. And it's not even an opinion, but his thoughts and musings on it. Just because there's one guy who drank chlorox is not on Trump, it's on his the guy being stupid. But you seem to prefer hearing the media spin it. And you'd rather Trump not talk on some possible treatments which Peaters know about, as it would endanger one stupid guy. For every stupid guy, there's a million things we can't say, is that the rule now?

When Trump talked on HCQ, wasn't he voicing the hope of a possible treatment, a treatment which you just deny has any merit simply because there is a risk on Qt prolongation? Look around your prescription drug toolkit, and ask yourself how many drugs that are being used that carry that risk. Even Azithromycin has that risk, and people still use it regularly--and consider it safer than many other antibiotics. Yet you overlook that, and you also overlook that there is documented success with HCQ. And still you seem to know better and want to cast a stone on Trump. Just look at yourself first.

What about Lysol. I hope you realize Trump wasn't wrong talking about the use of UV light and the use of disinfectants. It was you who was wrong in not thinking critically in being carried away by media's deceitful inference that Trump recommended Lysol, and you had to believe the always lying media instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt. Okay, maybe you didn't believe the Lysol thing, and that's one less blinder you had to deal with.

Do you know there's hydrogen peroxide therapy, and that doctors have used it with great success in treating internal infection, using it intravenously? Do you think Trump just pulled the term disinfectant out of thin air? And do you deny that hydrogen peroxide is also a disinfectant?

Get your facts right before you start slinging accusations at people, it may just make you look foolish. I know at least one thing, Trump is better than you in handling this COVID situation.

Now, will you apologize to Trump just as you had expected him to if he were wrong?
You still have yet to respond to the original question at hand which was doesn’t he have some sort of responsibility as commander in chief to demand some sort of results/research before he starts touting their effectiveness? I’d like to see him take some responsibility as the President for the comments he makes on the worldwide stage. And no I won’t apologize for believing that.

yerrag

You still have yet to respond to the original question at hand which was doesn’t he have some sort of responsibility as commander in chief to demand some sort of results/research before he starts touting their effectiveness?

There are many results already on HCQ/Zpak/Zinc, but by your stringent standards they will not pass. While you are not the one dying, you can afford to wait. Yet Trump isn't like you, who prefer to let the dogmatically-trained experts like Fauci call the shots, never convinced there is enough evidence unless it is an expensive drug that satisfies the subjective 'evidence-based rules' of the lying, cheating, greedy big pharma complex.

While you don't like Fauci and what he stands for, you are just as confused as to what constitutes a proper treatment. I doubt you would do a better job as the president in this situation.

Yet you are adamant in insisting Trump apologize for thinking out loud alternative treatments that you must admit upon later consideration you were mistaken in laughing off as flights of fancy by the President.

He did his research. You didn't.

David PS

In this video, Dr. Seheult breaks down two studies on remdesivir. One remdesivir study was published in the Lancet (the study was conducted in China) and the other was published by the NIH (the study was conducted in the United States). The results of these studies on remdesivir coronavirus treatment vs placebo were dramatically different.

nwo2012

You don't. Because he needs no defending. Trump's the same guy talking like us with UV light and with disinfectants, and who gets caricatured in media with Chlorox bleach on his face and with Lysol cocktails. Even in own circle of ignorant friends, I know it's not a fight I want to engage in. Fauci is on his team - a team that's always going to include the establishment, simply because Trump still needs the establishment on his side. The problem is that the establishment players on his team - doesn't want to play Trump's team ball.

Picture being in Trump's shoes and the only people you are given to choose from for your team is plucked from the other team. That shows the degree of control the deep state has, its tentacles all over. Given this situation, I give Trump a lot of credit for being able to not only survive, but still be able to get the sympathy and understanding of his supporters. The people who complain the most about Trump failing - are those who I believe to be the most out of touch with reality.

The reality is that you don't go start a presidency with the team you already know. You tend to get the people with the "supposed" qualification - experience. Experience is a terrible basis, but that's still a safe choice. And with his team of "experienced" people on board, Trump gets a reality check. The experience counts for little when the experience is about doing things the wrong way - dishonest, self-serving, or of serving the vested interests, and not the people. In Trump's last year of his first term, having seen his cabinet, and having seen the agencies at work, you can count with your fingers how many people there are that Trump can count on to carry out his policies.

Even with good people, Trump still faces a congress of obstructionists. He continues to face stubborn opposition from congress, from the federal court system, and on top of it, he had to weather the manufactured impeachment proceedings against him. It didn't help his case that media, old and new, ranging from MSNBC to Google, are arrayed against him. Even now, I believe the COVID situation was created to keep him from regaining the initiative that was fresh off his winning the presidency.

It is clear as day to me how enormous the challenge is to anyone who attempts to do what Trump is doing. I don't even know we can have another president who can use the boomerang to great effect on his enemies. The term fake news was fake media's attempt to destroy Trump. Trump outflanked them and used it against fake media. Fake media in the past had no need to blatantly censor and expose their hypocrisy, but Trump left them no choice. Fake media had to resort to outright lies, and this led to even Trump's usual critics not even taking the ***t storm. See Tim Poole and Jimmy Dore, a center-left and a progressive, respectively, becoming a defender of the president as it was their way to expose the rot in their own party, in cahoots with the deep state. Recently, Michael Moore even produced a film exposing the green energy hoax, as the hoax was simply too unbearable to even countenance that being on the side of Trump with regard to green energy is much much the less of two evils, if both are to be seen as evils.

There is more hope if Trump is running the show. You never know how the chips will fall, and there are better chances that the ducks will all fall in a row with him than with any other president, of either party. Whatever these ducks are.

A nice thought but these are the same repeated hopes of people regarding previous US presidents such as Obama and we all know how that panned out.
Im not buying this Trump being nay different to all previous stooges, much as Id like to hope so.

alywest

There are many results already on HCQ/Zpak/Zinc, but by your stringent standards they will not pass. While you are not the one dying, you can afford to wait. Yet Trump isn't like you, who prefer to let the dogmatically-trained experts like Fauci call the shots, never convinced there is enough evidence unless it is an expensive drug that satisfies the subjective 'evidence-based rules' of the lying, cheating, greedy big pharma complex.

While you don't like Fauci and what he stands for, you are just as confused as to what constitutes a proper treatment. I doubt you would do a better job as the president in this situation.

Yet you are adamant in insisting Trump apologize for thinking out loud alternative treatments that you must admit upon later consideration you were mistaken in laughing off as flights of fancy by the President.

He did his research. You didn't.
Actually I have done my research and I do think I have a better idea based on what Ray Peat has said, and I haven't heard Peat say that HCQ is the way to go. And my husband did have coronavirus and was quite sick and I did help him by giving him cyproheptadine and then large doses of D3 and K2 which I think were the key. If you've been keeping up with the latest from the front lines and not just listening to Trump and Fauci in their Ivory towers, you'd see that they're seeing the blood clotting in the lungs, brain and heart due to the endothelial wall being attacked. Antivirals might have a role here, but they are not going to fix the underlying issue for those who are most severely affected. K2 not only helps the blood clot, more importantly it actually helps the blood not coagulate when it isn't needed. Most doctors, and certainly not Trump, are going to realize this because it's not a "drug" that pharmaceutical companies are selling at ridiculous prices. I would say the folks at Gilead have actually handled the situation pretty well considering they're a pharmaceutical concern, as they immediately offered to donate 1.5 million doses and then charge a reasonable price for future doses, which cost approximately $1 to make. Trump has quietly agreed to allow Remdesivir to be the new standard of care and he hasn't said anything about the fact that HCQ is potentially making matters worse in people who are dealing with cardiovascular repercussions from the virus' effects.

LeeLemonoil

So this Chinese researcher did a sensible approach, looking at this very virus and its unique structures. We have discussed protease-inhibition here before, but there weren’t any drugs specifically designed to cov2‘ proteases.
They do just that. A drug that selectively inhibits cov2-structures. With little or no risk to attack or engage human tissue.

Or you could hype and repurpose Remdesivir which was designed for Ebola allegedly. And which rna-altering shenanigans could harm practically any cell or encounters

yerrag

Im not buying this Trump being nay different to all previous stooges, much as Id like to hope so.

No president had to have his campaign spied upon the way his was on dreamt upon charges of Russia collusion and had media keep trying to destroy him with a lot of malice.

Actually I have done my research and I do think I have a better idea based on what Ray Peat has said, and I haven't heard Peat say that HCQ is the way to go. And my husband did have coronavirus and was quite sick and I did help him by giving him cyproheptadine and then large doses of D3 and K2 which I think were the key.
And you can say based on your n=1 research that FSV's such as D and K will cure Covid? No, of course you'll say no to that, but they'll help.

Yes, Peat was against antivirals because of their mutagenic effects, and particularly on people who will still have children. But this isn't so bad for elderly people though, is it? HCQ did save many people and your bias in your mindset is to hone in on where HCQ has side-effects, like QT prolongation. But you seem to prefer a newer drug, Remdesivir, merely, as it appears to me, because Trump didn't 'tout' it. Yet if you like to cute being Peatish, you should realize that HCQ is a drug in use for decades (6 if I'm not mistaken) and is more of a known quantity in terms of risks, and with that can be better anticipated for and dealt with. In a context where hospital doctors are disposed towards using pharma drugs, HCQ is not as bad an option as the rest, which a capable doctor can still evaluate. I don't really understand why you would disregard HCQ as if it's not been used by doctors in China and in France successfully. And then because of this stance of yours, Trump has to apologize?

alywest

No president had to have his campaign spied upon the way his was on dreamt upon charges of Russia collusion and had media keep trying to destroy him with a lot of malice.

And you can say based on your n=1 research that FSV's such as D and K will cure Covid? No, of course you'll say no to that, but they'll help.

Yes, Peat was against antivirals because of their mutagenic effects, and particularly on people who will still have children. But this isn't so bad for elderly people though, is it? HCQ did save many people and your bias in your mindset is to hone in on where HCQ has side-effects, like QT prolongation. But you seem to prefer a newer drug, Remdesivir, merely, as it appears to me, because Trump didn't 'tout' it. Yet if you like to cute being Peatish, you should realize that HCQ is a drug in use for decades (6 if I'm not mistaken) and is more of a known quantity in terms of risks, and with that can be better anticipated for and dealt with. In a context where hospital doctors are disposed towards using pharma drugs, HCQ is not as bad an option as the rest, which a capable doctor can still evaluate. I don't really understand why you would disregard HCQ as if it's not been used by doctors in China and in France successfully. And then because of this stance of yours, Trump has to apologize?
Actually trump did announce the Remdesivir “advancement” very quietly and without all the fanfare of HCQ. And no I don’t believe that a president is an expert in medicine and he is being told by others what supposedly works. I take issue with the fact that he stood up in front of the world and talked up HCQ like some used car salesmen, as if there was definitive proof of its efficacy and safety to the coronavirus consumer. He needs to learn to shut the hell up sometimes. He truly believes he’s an expert in every field known to mankind, and you have apparently drunk the Trump Kool-aid. Yes, he’s an expert economist, agriculturalist, scientist (actually molecular biologist), family planning expert, social media expert, journalism expert, need I go on? Actually as far as I can tell he’s just a self-promotion expert who refuses to ever acknowledge even the slightest wrongdoing in any way, shape or form.

You must be right, all the people he loved one minute and the fired the next must all just be terrible people who had it out for him. The man thinks he can run the show (and it most certainly is a show) on his own because he knows better than everyone, except this time he got slapped around by the public for ignoring Fauci’s advice to mandate social distancing and it forced him to actually take a backseat for a few brief moments. Now he’s realizing the more he talks about medical interventions the more trouble he’s creating for himself, so you’ll notice he’s finally shutting up about that (Clorox-gate, anyone?) For once in his life he’s actually being put in his place because this is the first time the situation has been life or death for so many of the American people. Now he’s trying to turn the focus to China (his typical MO when he’s trying to distract us from his continuous scandals.) Now that people are losing their jobs and their lives they don’t care so much about whatever fire he’s trying to point to in the distance. We want answers and until we get them his head is on the chopping block, fair or unfair. That’s what you sign up for when you decide to run for the job of President of this country, and if he can’t handle the heat he should get his **** out of the White House kitchen.

yerrag

Actually trump did announce the Remdesivir “advancement” very quietly and without all the fanfare of HCQ. And no I don’t believe that a president is an expert in medicine and he is being told by others what supposedly works. I take issue with the fact that he stood up in front of the world and talked up HCQ like some used car salesmen, as if there was definitive proof of its efficacy and safety to the coronavirus consumer. He needs to learn to shut the hell up sometimes. He truly believes he’s an expert in every field known to mankind, and you have apparently drunk the Trump Kool-aid. Yes, he’s an expert economist, agriculturalist, scientist (actually molecular biologist), family planning expert, social media expert, journalism expert, need I go on? Actually as far as I can tell he’s just a self-promotion expert who refuses to ever acknowledge even the slightest wrongdoing in any way, shape or form.

You must be right, all the people he loved one minute and the fired the next must all just be terrible people who had it out for him. The man thinks he can run the show (and it most certainly is a show) on his own because he knows better than everyone, except this time he got slapped around by the public for ignoring Fauci’s advice to mandate social distancing and it forced him to actually take a backseat for a few brief moments. Now he’s realizing the more he talks about medical interventions the more trouble he’s creating for himself, so you’ll notice he’s finally shutting up about that (Clorox-gate, anyone?) For once in his life he’s actually being put in his place because this is the first time the situation has been life or death for so many of the American people. Now he’s trying to turn the focus to China (his typical MO when he’s trying to distract us from his continuous scandals.) Now that people are losing their jobs and their lives they don’t care so much about whatever fire he’s trying to point to in the distance. We want answers and until we get them his head is on the chopping block, fair or unfair. That’s what you sign up for when you decide to run for the job of President of this country, and if he can’t handle the heat he should get his **** out of the White House kitchen.
Clorox-gate?

As in Russia-Gate?

Dream on!

You do seem to make a mountain out of a mole hill, it does seem. Your concerns are all petty nits. You can't argue the substantive issues, and you resort to arguing on trivial matters.

Trump does hyperbole. Sure. But does he claim to be an expert like you said he does--on all matters? No, but of course you were just engaging in hyperbole.

On the real charges you have on Trump, you have nothing. Like your Chlorox-gate, and their Russia-Gate.

Keep mumbling on.

Last edited:

alywest

Clorox-gate?

As in Russia-Gate?

Dream on!

You do seem to make a mountain out of a mole hill, it does seem. Your concerns are all petty nits. You can't argue the substantive issues, and you resort to arguing on trivial matters.

Trump does hyperbole. Sure. But does he claim to be an expert like you said he does--on all matters? No, but of course you were just engaging in hyperbole.

On the real charges you have on Trump, you have nothing. Like your Chlorox-gate, and their Russia-Gate.

Keep mumbling on.
You seem to be so protective of trump, what is it about him that you’re so enamored with? I’d love to know. He has yet to show even one iota of humility in his nearly four year term, and has proven to be divisive instead of drawing the people together. He encourages rioting in cryptic tweets then turns around and says he didn’t mean it. The great presidents of our past were great because of their ability to motivate the people to live to their best potential. Reading trump’s words that he spews while on the podium is outright painful as he tries to highlight all the positive things people have said about him, while trying to tear down anyone who says anything against him. He cares about defending himself, that’s about it. He wanted HCQ to work because it would help him get elected again if it worked. He doesn’t care how many power plays he had to make to get a drug pushed through the system without an ounce of genuine proof that it’s the right thing except for a substandard study conducted in France. Make no mistake that man cares about himself first and foremost and would probably throw his own children under the bus if he needed to to ensure his success. Except for his creepy relationship with Ivanka, he seems to enjoy looking at her a lot so he’ll probably keep her around.

yerrag

You seem to be so protective of trump, what is it about him that you’re so enamored with? I’d love to know. He has yet to show even one iota of humility in his nearly four year term, and has proven to be divisive instead of drawing the people together. He encourages rioting in cryptic tweets then turns around and says he didn’t mean it. The great presidents of our past were great because of their ability to motivate the people to live to their best potential. Reading trump’s words that he spews while on the podium is outright painful as he tries to highlight all the positive things people have said about him, while trying to tear down anyone who says anything against him. He cares about defending himself, that’s about it. He wanted HCQ to work because it would help him get elected again if it worked. He doesn’t care how many power plays he had to make to get a drug pushed through the system without an ounce of genuine proof that it’s the right thing except for a substandard study conducted in France. Make no mistake that man cares about himself first and foremost and would probably throw his own children under the bus if he needed to to ensure his success. Except for his creepy relationship with Ivanka, he seems to enjoy looking at her a lot so he’ll probably keep her around.
Wow!

At least I'm not pulling words out of Nancy Pelosi's and MSNBC's talking points.

I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on Tara Reade. You don't have to answer.

I defend a man who's unfairly punished by media and by people like you who have an anal desire to judge and to twist a person's motives and whose preference is to not give the benefit of the doubt.

I don't know Trump personally, and neither do you. Do I sense the hypocrisy in him so obvious in other politicians? No. But I'm sure you have the uncanny ability to imagine that.

I doubt if Joe Biden were the president, you would be equally as critical. Or Obama. Or Bush. Perhaps Clinton gets a free pass from you?

It's plain to see your politics has robbed you of any reason. So much that you have to accuse me of the same, just projecting yourself on me.

There is no argument based on facts that could ever convince you to see otherwise. You're just a hack, that's all.

Last edited:

alywest

Wow!

At least I'm not pulling words out of Nancy Pelosi's and MSNBC's talking points.

I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on Tara Reade. You don't have to answer.

I defend a man who's unfairly punished by media and by people like you who have an anal desire to judge and to twist a person's motives and whose preference is to not give the benefit of the doubt.

I don't know Trump personally, and neither do you. Do I sense the hypocrisy in him so obvious in other politicians? No. But I'm sure you would.

I doubt if Joe Biden were the president, you would be equally as critical. Or Obama. Or Bush. Perhaps Clinton gets a free pass from you?

It's plain to see your politics has robbed you of any reason. So much that you have to accuse me of the same, just projecting yourself on me.

There is no argument based in facts that could ever convince you to see otherwise. You're just a hack, that's all.

can you give examples of the talking points I’ve gotten from Pelosi and MSNBC? And how can you proclaim to know my political beliefs? I haven’t so much as mentioned Biden yet you demand that I defend him.
All that I’m going to say is that I’m so grateful to live in a country where the founding fathers had the incredible foresight to ensure that no man can truly become a monarch or dictator. Trump has tried very hard to rule this country his way and it seems that a lot of his frustration stems from the fact that he doesn’t get to just enact or change laws because he’s the president and that makes him omnipotent. That means all-powerful, I’ll save you the trouble of looking up the word in the dictionary. Anyway, there are checks and balances and it’s because the founding fathers saw what happened in the olde country when power-hungry people were given absolute control over nations. So as much as I don’t enjoy Trump as president I sleep great at night because I know that his hands are tied to a point. He’s like the dog who tries to attack but suddenly stops as his chain runs out of length. Except now I think his blood thirst for the next election has already caused him to make severe errors in judgment by proclaiming ANY medication is going to fix this problem WITHOUT PROOF. I would hope if you’re on the RPF you’d at least see the value in proof/research/science, ya know, kinda like peat does?

Ray said South America lol to the west. Let's all go to Peru, high elevation, good fruit, milk some random animals.

I'm in.

have any ideas how we can escape it? Willing to move virtually ANYwhere to not succomb to their injections.

Proubably some remote areas in South America. I would live with tribes.

yerrag

can you give examples of the talking points I’ve gotten from Pelosi and MSNBC? And how can you proclaim to know my political beliefs? I haven’t so much as mentioned Biden yet you demand that I defend him.

You just provided proof in the next paragraph ( and by the way thanks for explaining the meaning of "omnipotence," as someone as omniscient as you would know I lack your level of comprehension):

Trump has tried very hard to rule this country his way and it seems that a lot of his frustration stems from the fact that he doesn’t get to just enact or change laws because he’s the president and that makes him omnipotent. ...

...Anyway, there are checks and balances and it’s because the founding fathers saw what happened in the olde country when power-hungry people were given absolute control over nations. So as much as I don’t enjoy Trump as president I sleep great at night because I know that his hands are tied to a point. He’s like the dog who tries to attack but suddenly stops as his chain runs out of length.

I'm just so sorry your girl lost the last election, but Trump won fair and square. Yet your kind don't know how to admit defeat graciously, and allow Trump the chance to be the president. Instead your kind would try to unseat a democratically elected president by spying on his team, and by leveling made-up charges on him. And yet your kind still spout nonsense about him being dictator. I don't have to guess what kind you are. The way you act, the way you talk, the way you reason, the way you argue - it's the same quack.

alywest

You just provided proof in the next paragraph ( and by the way thanks for explaining the meaning of "omnipotence," as someone as omniscient as you would know I lack your level of comprehension):

Trump has tried very hard to rule this country his way and it seems that a lot of his frustration stems from the fact that he doesn’t get to just enact or change laws because he’s the president and that makes him omnipotent. ...

...Anyway, there are checks and balances and it’s because the founding fathers saw what happened in the olde country when power-hungry people were given absolute control over nations. So as much as I don’t enjoy Trump as president I sleep great at night because I know that his hands are tied to a point. He’s like the dog who tries to attack but suddenly stops as his chain runs out of length.

I'm just so sorry your girl lost the last election, but Trump won fair and square. Yet your kind don't know how to admit defeat graciously, and allow Trump the chance to be the president. Instead your kind would try to unseat a democratically elected president by spying on his team, and by leveling made-up charges on him. And yet your kind still spout nonsense about him being dictator. I don't have to guess what kind you are. The way you act, the way you talk, the way you reason, the way you argue - it's the same quack.
Even though the founding fathers did not create the electoral college which is how trump won and not by popular vote, I remain a law abiding citizen who pays taxes and contributes to society even though you’d like to write me off as a human being since I would never vote for trump. It seems you’ve picked up on his bullying tactics and lack of actual facts or proof of anything from what I can tell. It seems that the bullying type of personality and the women who cower behind them are trump’s voter base, and you seem to fit right in. Have a good day and good luck at the next election. You’re guy’s gonna need it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals