A question that can make a pro the situation think

Herbie

Why is there no medical intervention/preventative actions taken after a positive test in the west?

If we live in such a developed western world with world class medical care, prestigious science, governments who care, if the tests actually test something, the biggest justification for lockdowns and ruining society being so we don’t fill hospitals. Why aren’t they giving people who have symptoms medications and vitamins like developing countries do?

All they do is testing, quarantine and lockdowns. They do nothing to prevent people getting very sick and ending up in hospital where they practice dangerous and risky interventions when it’s possibly too late.

It’s logical for anyone to get symptoms of some infection and to use what resources they have to attempt to stop the infection progressing and recover. Usually this is what we use nsaids for but if this is a deadly and serious as we are lead to believe, then there needs to me more than nsaids.

People can hurl back but the vaccine* but the vaccine* doesn’t stop people getting the virus* or getting ill from it.

But anti viral drugs are dangerous. Getting so sick that one can’t breath and given straight oxygen is extremely dangerous.

So people isolated in quarantine, can’t go to the pharmacy, can’t visit doctor, most useful drugs are heavily controlled, old people can’t use their smart phone to order stuff online.

The insane control of the governments and medical industry are the perfect environment for a pandemic as people are helpless to a potentially deadly virus*.

They can never get me to take anything serious if they are just practicing insane social control with military without doing anything to prevent people from getting sick, know there is a difference between a positive test and being sick, so I will continue to tear it apart, which is very easy for a non educated person.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

We are at war. Medicine has been weaponised. You will find answers in these threads

Medical Freedom

UK Column "There Is No Pandemic"

Overwhelming evidence exist to end the plandemic, why isn’t it ending?

NHS Care

Here is why Pfizer asked for 50+ years to release vaccine study data...

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I looks like that only in Florida, finally steps are heading in the right direction, in today’s Dr. Mercola newsletter links: