Testosterone levels on oral test base

Yucca

Hello folks !

I just get the absolute proof (even if already knew it by experience) that oral test
base (micronised), without anything else, just plain water, is totally enough to get same results as injectables, without any sides.
I get today the results of my test, 4 x the max (given my age) at 20mg/day only, see pic attached. 382pg/ml.
I even think levels are higher than injectables, as 20mg/d is only 140mg/W, and I wouldn't be able to get these levels with the same quantity of injectable stuff.
Throw away your gels, needles, and just pop oral powder. NO sides, just results. If you're smart, maybe try suppositories ?
Pharma stuff is a total scam for more than 50 years, test is totally orally bioavailable, without toxic/added sides from injectables/esters.
Haidut was right (but you already know this if you are here, I guess)

Attachments

• verisana.png
    verisana.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 204

Ryan33

Hello folks !

I just get the absolute proof (even if already knew it by experience) that oral test
base (micronised), without anything else, just plain water, is totally enough to get same results as injectables, without any sides.
I get today the results of my test, 4 x the max (given my age) at 20mg/day only, see pic attached. 382pg/ml.
I even think levels are higher than injectables, as 20mg/d is only 140mg/W, and I wouldn't be able to get these levels with the same quantity of injectable stuff.
Throw away your gels, needles, and just pop oral powder. NO sides, just results. If you're smart, maybe try suppositories ?
Damn yucca! You still rocking 100mg of pregnenolone? Still only taking everything once a day? I started a few weeks ago. Taking 10mg testosterone base and 50mg pregnenolone twice a day

triple

Hello folks !

Throw away your gels, needles, and just pop oral powder. NO sides, just results.
Cool Yucca thanks for sharing...hey i wonder if i had bad test base product because i felt the opposite of what i feel now using topical Lowtiyel which is basically Androgel here in Mexico.

I am getting all the body comp, sexual output and general well being i would expect from Test with this topical but the PP micronized test product i felt cold, not horny etc and with both products i have been taking 5:1 pregnenolone [thanks btw for the tip]

So anyways, i am still interested in your results i have asked around and there is no local sources of non pharma Test available...i can only order from the off brand powder market....maybe i should lab test my test powder product?

For now topical is working great and not too expensive here but i am still wanting to give oral route another try, pity compounding pharmacies here cannot get a hold of plain test base powder. That would eliminate any concern of bad batch or fake product.

Cheers and thanks for the update those are awesome results!

Yucca

Still about 100mg preg (I don't count anymore, so it can be 80 or 120-130...), once a day first thing in the morning.
Even if you don't really feel it, it's because you get NO sides from oral.

With injectable test, you feel the sides very quickly, as you get bloated, so you gain weight, but it's mainly water. With natural oral base test, it's physiological, so you feel totally normal, just a better version of you, more energetic, more strong, but it's not spectacular. Just wait enough (a few months), and compare before/after.

triple

Still about 100mg preg (I don't count anymore, so it can be 80 or 120-130...), once a day first thing in the morning.
Even if you don't really feel it, it's because you get NO sides from oral.

With injectable test, you feel the sides very quickly, as you get bloated, so you gain weight, but it's mainly water. With natural oral base test, it's physiological, so you feel totally normal, just a better version of you, more energetic, more strong, but it's not spectacular. Just wait enough (a few months), and compare before/after.
I didn't bring the test powder with me travelling but will get settled and buy more and try again.
I am happy with the physiological effects i get from topical too which is test base powder in with alcohol and other ingredients but i would rather not have these additional products on my skin.
Thanks for the update.

shine

Couldn't it be problematic that you ingest it via mouth and then do a saliva test? There might be testosterone lingering around in your mouth which skews the test results.

Yucca

No, I took my last dose 24h before at 7:00 AM, and did 3 different saliva tests the day after, at 7:30, 8:00 and 8:30 (no breakfast, no meal for 15h before, only water, nothing else)

Charger

Hello folks !

Pharma stuff is a total scam for more than 50 years, test is totally orally bioavailable, without toxic/added sides from injectables/esters.
Haidut was right (but you already know this if you are here, I guess)

Did you happen to get LH/FSH taken as well?

Yucca

Sorry, no. My goal would be the lowest possible LH/FSH levels, read Jeff Bowles to know why (high levels are one of the main reasons we quickly age).
High exogeneous Test = low LH/FSH, and without any sides at all if taken orally, so all should be good.

The other way to lower LH is to take mega melatonin dose, what I do also (200mg ED, suppositories as it’s totally absorbed, vs 2,5% only orally…). Read also Jeff Bowles and John Lieurance about this if you’re interested.

OP
T

TheBeard

@Yucca that's absurd, I've gone up to 600mg oral test base micronized and would only feel irritable.
No strength gain, no libido boost, no mood boost.
I would take 6 capsules of 100mg testosterone/day.

I'm very eager to try again after what you just showed.
1) did you dilute testosterone in water and sip on ot through the day?
2) did you take it in just one go in the morning?
3) at what time of the day was the blood test?

OP
T

TheBeard

Cool Yucca thanks for sharing...hey i wonder if i had bad test base product because i felt the opposite of what i feel now using topical Lowtiyel which is basically Androgel here in Mexico.

I am getting all the body comp, sexual output and general well being i would expect from Test with this topical but the PP micronized test product i felt cold, not horny etc and with both products i have been taking 5:1 pregnenolone [thanks btw for the tip]

So anyways, i am still interested in your results i have asked around and there is no local sources of non pharma Test available...i can only order from the off brand powder market....maybe i should lab test my test powder product?

For now topical is working great and not too expensive here but i am still wanting to give oral route another try, pity compounding pharmacies here cannot get a hold of plain test base powder. That would eliminate any concern of bad batch or fake product.

Cheers and thanks for the update those are awesome results!

How were you taking PPL test when you felt cold? Orally or transdermaly?

Ryan33

@Yucca that's absurd, I've gone up to 600mg oral test base micronized and would only feel irritable.

Not that I know anything beard but just asking...do you think you might have a receptor desensitization issue? As I'm feeling pretty damn good on the same exact dose as yucca. I actually just started taking tribulus and forskolin to try and increase my receptor density. I've read a handful of studies that show receptor density and sensitivity is actually more important than the amount of androgens themselves

OP
T

TheBeard

Not that I know anything beard but just asking...do you think you might have a receptor desensitization issue? As I'm feeling pretty damn good on the same exact dose as yucca. I actually just started taking tribulus and forskolin to try and increase my receptor density. I've read a handful of studies that show receptor density and sensitivity is actually more important than the amount of androgens themselves

Nothing to do with that.
I feel great in all aspects when I take testosterone transdermally.

Yucca

1) just one single dose, 20 to 30mg max, powder directly on my tongue, then just drink with cold water
2) once daily, at about 7:00 AM, before anything else (and no meal until 13 P:M as I do IF)
3) 3 different saliva tests the day I did it 7:30, 8:00 and 8:30, didn’t take Test this morning, last dose was 24h before…

Last edited:

Yucca

...I dont' know, but maybe, if you take a very high dose, your cells are already saturated, and anything over is not used/absorbed.

East German Athletes in 70'/80's used to take only 20mg/d oral turinabol (about the same anabolic properties as testosterone, but less androgenic) , no more, even if they were 250lbs athletes. It was powerful enough, and they needed only these doses to win gold medals everywhere...if you take (orally) higher doses, your body can't absorb it, your liver can't metabolize it all, and the effects you see are mainly sides, no more gains.

But maybe I'm wrong...

I just tried, and show you my test results.

OP
T

TheBeard

1) just one single dose, 20 to 30mg max, powder directly on my tongue, then just drink with cold water
2) once daily, at about 7:00 AM, before anything else (and no meal until 13 P:M as I do IF)
3) 3 different saliva tests the day I did it 7:30, 8:00 and 8:30, didn’t take Test this morning, last dose was 24h before…

There we have it ... you tested via saliva, after putting the powder under your tongue.
What you have are not blood levels, they are the levels reached through direct contact with the testosterone powder.
Which are two completely different things.

In no way does it represent true blood levels of actual circulating testosterone.

OP
T

TheBeard

...I dont' know, but maybe, if you take a very high dose, your cells are already saturated, and anything over is not used/absorbed.

That's not how it works, the body absorbs what you give him.
Otherwise there would be no such thing as cocain overdose, as the body would reject the excess.

Yucca

There we have it ... you tested via saliva, after putting the powder under your tongue.
What you have are not blood levels, they are the levels reached through direct contact with the testosterone powder.
Which are two completely different things.

In no way does it represent true blood levels of actual circulating testosterone.
Not at all.
My last testosterone dose was 24h before.

J'ai pris ma dernière dose de testo orale la veille à 7h (poudre simplement avalée avec un verre d'eau), 24h avant, et rien mangé entre 16h la veille, et le prélèvement dans les 3 tubes de test le jour même. J'ai juste bu un verre d'eau avant de cracher dans les tubes, à 7h30, 8h et 8h30 le jour du prélèvement.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals