Testosterone levels on oral test base

AdoTintor

why don't you put oral test powder into capsules?

been doing this method - super easy.

weight out 50mg on the weekend and fill it 14x into capsules and take twice a day

yes ok great minds think alike - thats exactly what I do if I want to have a well measured dose all ready when out and about.

Otherwise, in a little vial I've worked out that upturning the vial on a damp finger will leave a circle of powder that is 3mg and just dab on tongue. Roughly 3mg. I am not entering the Olympics.

OP
T

TheBeard

weight out 50mg on the weekend and fill it 14x into capsules and take twice a day

You tested your levels on this method?

Yucca

I took one of those two last tests on Amazon.fr…not available anymore it seems. Maybe directly with Verisana (UK ?)

Yucca

The one I ordered on Amazon when it was available was at about half this price, which is ok for me…at £60, I would also find this too expensive.

AnonE

Hey I've seen these easy testosterone test kits available in other countries, would love to try. Has anyone found one that would service Canada?

OP
T

TheBeard

@TheBeard : no need to ask for a doctor, I’ve found a saliva test : Amazon.fr : test salivaire
Only total test in the result, not free test, but it can be useful, and easily done at home.

I don't ask a doctor, I just go to any lab center here in France and tell them what values I want to test.
You don't need a prescription in France for blood tests.

brix

how did you manage to split 50mg into 14 capsules? 50mg is tiny.

E

eat my peat

thats a pretty heft dose then. How do you feel?
i feel really good.

important to keep in mind that oral absorption is far less

and i didnt start at 50mg 2x a day

i gradually increased.

Ryan33

Was wondering what's the latest at night anybodies taken there test base? ATM I'm taking 20mg split into 2 10mg doses dissolved in tocovit under the tongue. I wanted to add a 3rd dose and just take it every eight hours. But can't really tell if dosing too close to bed will keep me up or not.

OP
T

TheBeard

Was wondering what's the latest at night anybodies taken there test base? ATM I'm taking 20mg split into 2 10mg doses dissolved in tocovit under the tongue. I wanted to add a 3rd dose and just take it every eight hours. But can't really tell if dosing too close to bed will keep me up or not.

Do you even feel anything?

I'm at around 600mg a day orally (split in 6 doses) at the moment, still due to do blood tests to assess levels at that dose.

I feel mostly irritability with that administration route compared to transdermal with DMSO or cream, and not as much muscle fullness.
Probably too little e2 conversion with the oral route.
Blood tests will tell.

Ryan33

I'm at around 600mg a day orally (split in 6 doses) at the moment, still due to do blood tests to assess levels at that dose.

I feel mostly irritability with that administration route compared to transdermal with DMSO or cream, and not as much muscle fullness.
Probably too little e2 conversion with the oral route.
Blood tests will tell.
I don't feel alot. But I definitely feel it. My libido has gone up some and muscles are a little fuller. But I've only been taking it for like a week now. This is why I want to add a 3rd dose. I wanna slowly come up until I find the right spot

One thing I could definitely see rather quickly though was endurance in the gym. Not much when it came to lifting heavier (yet) but I could definitely go for alot more reps

Balls haven't shrank at all either. Not that they're making testosterone anymore but they're definitely still full

Ryan33

I don't feel alot. But I definitely feel it. My libido has gone up some and muscles are a little fuller. But I've only been taking it for like a week now. This is why I want to add a 3rd dose. I wanna slowly come up until I find the right spot

One thing I could definitely see rather quickly though was endurance in the gym. Not much when it came to lifting heavier (yet) but I could definitely go for alot more reps

Balls haven't shrank at all either. Not that they're making testosterone anymore but they're definitely still full
One extra thing that I've been doing while taking the test base is taking a couple lifegivingstores bull testicle capsules. Vince Gironda swore by it being replenishing for dudes down there. And I really enjoyed taking it before I ever took any test base as well. Idk if it's gonna help at all. Probably just a comfort thing as it really helped down there when I took it solo

E

eat my peat

Just upped dosage yesterday to 100mg x2 a day...

Compared to the dosages before - i would say i now 'feel' a difference.

Damn. Don't get me wrong, i felt really good before.

But now...? I get it. I feel it. This is it.

Side note: @TheBeard the importance of the test base being micronized? didn't get it from PPL (from a different chinese supplier) and my understanding is that it is not micronized. presumably this just means more of a dose is needed to 'feel' a difference? appreciate your thoughts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals