Testosterone levels on oral test base

Yucca

That's not how it works, the body absorbs what you give him.
Otherwise there would be no such thing as cocain overdose, as the body would reject the excess.
I don't know, but It's the way it works for some molecules. ie with niacin, your liver can't metabolize it totally, and the excess makes you flush badly. You can absorb only a fraction of it the 1st days (but if you take it on a daily basis, then all is metabolised inside cells, and you don't flush anymore)

Broken man

Hello folks !

I just get the absolute proof (even if already knew it by experience) that oral test
base (micronised), without anything else, just plain water, is totally enough to get same results as injectables, without any sides.
I get today the results of my test, 4 x the max (given my age) at 20mg/day only, see pic attached. 382pg/ml.
I even think levels are higher than injectables, as 20mg/d is only 140mg/W, and I wouldn't be able to get these levels with the same quantity of injectable stuff.
Throw away your gels, needles, and just pop oral powder. NO sides, just results. If you're smart, maybe try suppositories ?
Pharma stuff is a total scam for more than 50 years, test is totally orally bioavailable, without toxic/added sides from injectables/esters.
Haidut was right (but you already know this if you are here, I guess)
Can you show us how your body looks like? The reason for this is that I also had high test on blood tests but I am still fat and looking very femine. I tried oral test but it did not work, I mean I felt nothing.

Yucca

Quite lean and muscular
Can you show us how your body looks like? The reason for this is that I also had high test on blood tests but I am still fat and looking very femine. I tried oral test but it did not work, I mean I felt nothing.
The last pic I have, was in september : just 3x 15mn training/week, with kettlebells...55 years old
(but don't follow me...IF and low carbs/low PUFA diet also)

301121b.jpg

Last edited:

golder

There we have it ... you tested via saliva, after putting the powder under your tongue.
What you have are not blood levels, they are the levels reached through direct contact with the testosterone powder.
Which are two completely different things.

In no way does it represent true blood levels of actual circulating testosterone.
What are your thoughts now that we have ascertained the dose was 24hours before the saliva test, so no way of the test coming into contact with the powder.

OP
T

TheBeard

What are your thoughts now that we have ascertained the dose was 24hours before the saliva test, so no way of the test coming into contact with the powder.

That the way of the test powder in the digestive tract is uneven at best, and we have no way to know if these are steady levels.
The test might have been done when there was a huge quantity of the powder having access to capilaries in the digestive tract.

Yucca

Intermittent fasting, 2 meals only, at 13:00 and at about 18:00
1st meal very low carbs/keto (almost no carbs at all, mainly meat/fish/eggs with green veggies + raw cheese)
2nd meal with moderate carbs (something like a 400g rice cake, only rice, full fat milk and some sugar, with vanilla) + a handful of cashew. About 100-150g carbs max.
Works very well for me now, but I don’t claim it’s for everyone. I just did many tries the last 20 years, and many fails…

E

eat my peat

maybe, if you take a very high dose, your cells are already saturated, and anything over is not used/absorbed.
That's not how it works, the body absorbs what you give him.
been taking 100-150mg x2 day for a couple weeks now and have made some great gains with minimal exercise (20 mins weight lifting everyday)

wondering if its worth taking a break for a week or two and then jump back on.

don't have much T anyway though so could just finish it off and then go cold turkey for a bit ...

------

also - what is the consensus on fat + overall calorie intake when desired outcome is muscle growth + height growth ... ?

been drinking a gallon of whole milk 5x a week and have put on a lot more fat around the mid-section than i would like.

wondering if becos i am taking oral T that i can get away with lower calories via skimmed milk and still gain muscle this way but burn off some of the fat?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a good 25g of PPL test base powder leftover from 2 years ago. I messed around with it before and ended up crashing my T to 92ng/dL (was taking oral AAS too, and the T in DMSO transcrotally. Not certain how I screwed up, but I just assumed that my T base was fake and the Winstrol shut me down).

Seeing this, I'm going to try again and this time work my way up from 3mg to 20mg per day and report back my experiential data.

Unfortunately I live in the US where blood tests are stupid expensive, so my experiential data will have to be enough.

Update:

1mg of T base has increased my erection frequency and began increasing sexualized thoughts. (No, this isn't placebo, I know my mind and body).

All I did was dip my pinky in the powder and eat it. I've done so twice thus far and noticed an effect. Will continue to report my findings.

OP
T

TheBeard

Update:

1mg of T base has increased my erection frequency and began increasing sexualized thoughts. (No, this isn't placebo, I know my mind and body).

All I did was dip my pinky in the powder and eat it. I've done so twice thus far and noticed an effect. Will continue to report my findings.

Dipping your pinky would lead to closer to 10mg than 1.

Nomane Euger

Dipping your pinky would lead to closer to 10mg than 1.
Hi,you recently posted that you were gonna experiment with new products including DHT powder perhaps,not sure Wich ones exactly,can you share your experience if you already noticed something consistant or is that to soon?

OP
T

TheBeard

Hi,you recently posted that you were gonna experiment with new products including DHT powder perhaps,not sure Wich ones exactly,can you share your experience if you already noticed something consistant or is that to soon?

I have been experimenting with pure Stanolone (DHT) in DMSO.
The effect on the CNS is like coffee, when testosterone's effect is more like weed.
Physically it makes me shed too much water, I prefer the water retention and the strength that brings testosterone.

Unfortunately Proviron and Masteron are hard to dissolve in DMSO so I can't experiment until I find a better way to dissolve them and make them absorb in my skin.

Korven

Noob question:

Wouldn't transdermal testosterone result in mostly DHT due to the high expression of 5-AR in the skin? Or do you get a mix of testosterone and DHT?

OP
T

TheBeard

Noob question:

Wouldn't transdermal testosterone result in mostly DHT due to the high expression of 5-AR in the skin? Or do you get a mix of testosterone and DHT?

Endogenous DHT produced from testosterone reduction feels very different from synthetic DHT.

A.R

Would anyone know why after taking testosterone, almost suddenly the pelvic floor muscles become weak?

@Yucca
@TheBeard

Anyone else experienced these effects?

OP
T

TheBeard

Would anyone know why after taking testosterone, almost suddenly the pelvic floor muscles become weak?

@Yucca
@TheBeard

Anyone else experienced these effects?

Could be because you are mostly relying on cortisol for energy as most of the stressed western world.
As soon as you take testosterone it opposes cortisol and you end up in an over-relaxed state.
Until your body learns how to rely on androgens for energy and not cortisol anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals