Testosterone levels on oral test base

Nomane Euger

I have been experimenting with pure Stanolone (DHT) in DMSO.
The effect on the CNS is like coffee, when testosterone's effect is more like weed.
Physically it makes me shed too much water, I prefer the water retention and the strength that brings testosterone.

Unfortunately Proviron and Masteron are hard to dissolve in DMSO so I can't experiment until I find a better way to dissolve them and make them absorb in my skin.
Do you feel you had less strength when you took DHT?did you notice a difference in your dreams,type of dreams,sexual dreams frequency,type of a sexual act?

golder

I have been experimenting with pure Stanolone (DHT) in DMSO.
The effect on the CNS is like coffee, when testosterone's effect is more like weed.
Physically it makes me shed too much water, I prefer the water retention and the strength that brings testosterone.

Unfortunately Proviron and Masteron are hard to dissolve in DMSO so I can't experiment until I find a better way to dissolve them and make them absorb in my skin.
I’m also looking for different ways to dissolve raw Masteron powder. If you find a suitable solvent/solution would you mind letting us know here.

Ryan33

So I just got my bottle of health natura vitamin e which is 60 ml. So 20 drops per ml times 60 ml would equal 1200 drops right? I'm only asking because I mixed my testosterone base in tocovit last time and I'm trying to figure out how much was in it to equal 750 drops that haidut says is in it

A.R

Could be because you are mostly relying on cortisol for energy as most of the stressed western world.
As soon as you take testosterone it opposes cortisol and you end up in an over-relaxed state.
Until your body learns how to rely on androgens for energy and not cortisol anymore.
This is an interesting theory thank you

OP
T

TheBeard

So I just got my bottle of health natura vitamin e which is 60 ml. So 20 drops per ml times 60 ml would equal 1200 drops right? I'm only asking because I mixed my testosterone base in tocovit last time and I'm trying to figure out how much was in it to equal 750 drops that haidut says is in it

Just test and oil ?
Test base doesn't dissolve in MCT oil at all in my case, even after heating.

Ryan33

Just test and oil ?
Test base doesn't dissolve in MCT oil at all in my case, even after heating.
No I'm using everclear as well. Can't really get anything better than that at the moment. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm dosing this correctly. I've always thought 1 ml was 20 drops. But if that's the case how does tocovit have 750 drops?

conrad0602

No I'm using everclear as well. Can't really get anything better than that at the moment. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm dosing this correctly. I've always thought 1 ml was 20 drops. But if that's the case how does tocovit have 750 drops?
Ive found 1ml to be closer to 40 drops per ml with most dropper bottles. I weigh the drops of the solution on a microgram scale.

haidut

Forum Supporter

You shouldn't assume that 20 drops always equals 1ml. It entirely depends on the dropper and the size of the drops it produces. For most of our bottles, 24-25 drops equals 1ml. Other vendors may be using different droppers, and that's perfectly fine too.

Ryan33

You shouldn't assume that 20 drops always equals 1ml. It entirely depends on the dropper and the size of the drops it produces. For most of our bottles, 24-25 drops equals 1ml. Other vendors may be using different droppers, and that's perfectly fine too.
Thanks haidut. No I'm actually still using your tocovit bottle and probably will stick with tocovit from now on. As the tbase dissolved quite well in the tocovit all on its own. And I had to use everclear to get the tbase to dissolve in the heath natura whole e

OP
T

TheBeard

Doesn't really matter how many drops/ml.
What matters is how many mg/ml, then you dose accordingly.

Ryan33

Doesn't really matter how many drops/ml.
What matters is how many mg/ml, then you dose accordingly.
Yeah so I ended up with 60ml vitamin e with 10ml everclear and 1400mg tbase. I'm upping my dose again this week to 15mg twice a day instead of 10mg twice a day. I'll let everyone know if it makes a difference. Might try dmso though with the next batch. Do you really feel like it's that much better than sublingual

O

oldfriend

Yeah so I ended up with 60ml vitamin e with 10ml everclear and 1400mg tbase. I'm upping my dose again this week to 15mg twice a day instead of 10mg twice a day. I'll let everyone know if it makes a difference. Might try dmso though with the next batch. Do you really feel like it's that much better than sublingual
I just bought some Healthnatura E for this. It really doesn't dissolve? Did you try heating?

@TheBeard Are you still using DMSO? I gave up on that route. It irritates the skin too much in the long term, and it seemed like there was some residue left on the skin after applying.

O

oldfriend

Oh, also I bought a kit for testing PPL test base last year but don't know how to use it. Anyone have experience with that sort of thing?

Ryan33

I just bought some Healthnatura E for this. It really doesn't dissolve? Did you try heating?

@TheBeard Are you still using DMSO? I gave up on that route. It irritates the skin too much in the long term, and it seemed like there was some residue left on the skin after applying.
Yeah it dissolves. It just took 10ml of everclear mixed in

O

oldfriend

Yeah it dissolves. It just took 10ml of everclear mixed in
But ethanol and triglycerides don't mix, right? I'm having 2nd thoughts about taking large doses of vitamin E everyday anyways. Why not just dissolve test base in ethanol/everclear for oral use? Has anyone tried that?

Dipping your pinky would lead to closer to 10mg than 1.
I measured out 20mg on a milligram scale, then measured out 1/20th of that, and used my pinky to get it correct. Perhaps it was 2mg. It was not 20. I know what that looks like.

johnwester130

Ive found 1ml to be closer to 40 drops per ml with most dropper bottles. I weigh the drops of the solution on a microgram scale.

I measured out 20mg on a milligram scale, then measured out 1/20th of that, and used my pinky to get it correct. Perhaps it was 2mg. It was not 20. I know what that looks like.

Progesterone/Molar mass
314.46 g/mol

Testosterone/Molar mass
288.42 g/mol

Healthnatura used to make a progesterone in Everclear with the following details

1 oz
1400 drops
1mg per drop

I assume the same will be for testosterone.

O

oldfriend

^Thanks. Can't buy everclear here in California, but can buy 100% food grade ethyl alcohol so will give that a try

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
T

TheBeard

Oh, also I bought a kit for testing PPL test base last year but don't know how to use it. Anyone have experience with that sort of thing?

For what reason?
Test base is the cheapest drug there is, even cheaper than most OTC supplements.
What would be their incentive to cheat you with this one?

I sent PPL's Masteron, Proviron and DHT for HPLC testing.
They all came back being what was advertised with 98% purity.

So if the most expensive compounds cleared the test, I would bet test does ...

OP
T

TheBeard

Do you feel you had less strength when you took DHT?did you notice a difference in your dreams,type of dreams,sexual dreams frequency,type of a sexual act?

Less strength because of less e2/water retention, less sexual thoughts because of less e2.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals