Transcrotal Test base - cream base/solvent ideas.

golder

I have test base powder and I really want to make a cream for transcrotal application. I dont like pentravan cream on the gonads (don’t ask), vitamin E would be too sticky whilst taking multiple hours to absorb and alcohol would burn the skin.

Does anyone idea how do make a cream type consistency with Peaty ingredients? I would really really like help here. Thank you.

T

TheBeard

I have test base powder and I really want to make a cream for transcrotal application. I dont like pentravan cream on the gonads (don’t ask), vitamin E would be too sticky whilst taking multiple hours to absorb and alcohol would burn the skin.

Does anyone idea how do make a cream type consistency with Peaty ingredients? I would really really like help here. Thank you.

If you explained why you don't like the Pentravan, that would help give a direction for other ingredients.

OP
G

golder

If you explained why you don't like the Pentravan, that would help give a direction for other ingredients.
I don’t want to particularly go down that rabbit hole, as it’s been spoken about in another thread. I don’t feel comfortable putting the myriad of pentravan ingredients on the testes. I haven’t had children and one day I want this to still be an option. I was hoping someone could help with some kind of Peaty DIY cream, as I imagine the stickiness of vitamin E would last all day.

Matestube

Why wouldn't you go the oral route?

Yucca reported having great effects with that administration method.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals