Testosterone levels on oral test base

AnonE

What (in)frequency of testosterone would one have to do to not see or experience any negative feedback?

Or is it just a reality with any exogeneous hormone use?

OP
T

TheBeard

What (in)frequency of testosterone would one have to do to not see or experience any negative feedback?

Or is it just a reality with any exogeneous hormone use?

LH and FSH pituitary production is an on/off switch, it's not a pipe that dribbles lr flows.
It's not like they produce a little to compensate, or a lot to completely replace.

When exogenous testosterone amounts reach the body's homeostasis level, the switch is turned off.
It goes back on when levels fall.

So two things will happen:
1) either you are supplementing too little to make a difference and you won't be shutdown.
2) or you will surpass what your body naturally produces and experience shutdown.

To sum up: if you don't get shutdown, you are taking a dose that doesn't really matter for your physiology and you should let your body do the work naturally.

OP
T

TheBeard

Have you found anything throughout your trials and experiences that have actually prevented shutdown in reality? Rather than the one rodent study everyone refers to with the 10x preg

You are confused about two different phenomenon: shutdown and testicular atrophy.
Shutdown is an expected consequence of long term testosterone use like I do it.
Testicular atrophy on the other hand, doesn't happen in all cases.

For me it's not the case, so I don't have to resort to HCG or any other means.

tallglass13

Just anecdotal , but I feel the test base in vit E or DMSO using a few milligrams topically or orally. Same with keto DHT. I can feel the aggression boost, blood flow to genitals, and a bit deeper voice. However, I do not particularly like the bloat feeling. I am a person who is Extremely sensitive to drugs and supps. I think I do feel a small shutdown feeling when stopping, but libido and erection seem to return after a couple of weeks. Currently off test and dht.
I do believe that any small amount would make a difference. For example, if I naturally make 3 mg daily at age 45, then taking an extra 4 mg, would be like I am making 7mg daily like a 20 year old.

iarkosios

Just anecdotal , but I feel the test base in vit E or DMSO using a few milligrams topically or orally. Same with keto DHT. I can feel the aggression boost, blood flow to genitals, and a bit deeper voice. However, I do not particularly like the bloat feeling. I am a person who is Extremely sensitive to drugs and supps. I think I do feel a small shutdown feeling when stopping, but libido and erection seem to return after a couple of weeks. Currently off test and dht.
how do you take test base with vit E or dmso?

tallglass13

how do you take test base with vit E or dmso?
Usually a drop or two on genital or pubic area with the Vit E version, or 1 or two drops in DMSO on scrotum. A few times took a couple drops of Vita E version in a small capsule with some B1 , influenced by Haiduts liver health article.

Steed

You are confused about two different phenomenon: shutdown and testicular atrophy.
Shutdown is an expected consequence of long term testosterone use like I do it.
Testicular atrophy on the other hand, doesn't happen in all cases.

For me it's not the case, so I don't have to resort to HCG or any other means.
Just because you don't get shutdown does not mean that the dose does not matter for one's physiology. I think this is apparent in amateur bodybuilders who take, although, a high dose that is still low enough to pass whatever drug tests some organizations have. This is valuable for them as when they go below a certain fat percentage level, test production plummets. This is not as apparent in a normal person of course, but still soley the stability of the hormone could be something valuable for someone. The mean daily production of any hormone varies, and certainly, some days are better than others. Just my two cents as to not go of the rails with this stuff.

golder

Usually a drop or two on genital or pubic area with the Vit E version, or 1 or two drops in DMSO on scrotum. A few times took a couple drops of Vita E version in a small capsule with some B1 , influenced by Haiduts liver health article.
Interesting, thanks for this! Can you link Haiduts liver article out of curiosity

Broken man

Have you found anything throughout your trials and experiences that have actually prevented shutdown in reality? Rather than the one rodent study everyone refers to with the 10x preg

Ryan33

Just got my test base in the mail...took about 5 weeks. Think ima just drop 750mg of it in a brand new bottle of tocovit. Essentially making it 1mg a drop. Hoping it'll dissolve. Any input would be appreciated. Ima mix it up when I get home and start tomorrow morning

AdoTintor

let us know if it dissolved. I started with 10 drops of toco per 1mg. Got tired of that and went to 5 drops per 1mg. I never saw any residual at that concentration at UK temperatures.

Snarf

let us know if it dissolved. I started with 10 drops of toco per 1mg. Got tired of that and went to 5 drops per 1mg. I never saw any residual at that concentration at UK temperatures.
What dose are you taking? Have you noticed any shutdown/supression of natural test, any rise in estrogen etc?

OP
T

TheBeard

Just got my test base in the mail...took about 5 weeks. Think ima just drop 750mg of it in a brand new bottle of tocovit. Essentially making it 1mg a drop. Hoping it'll dissolve. Any input would be appreciated. Ima mix it up when I get home and start tomorrow morning

Not sure you'll notice 1mg

Ryan33

No I'll be taking 20 drops for 20mg at first. I just didnt know of I could get any more than that to dissolve in a tocovit bottle

golder

No I'll be taking 20 drops for 20mg at first. I just didnt know of I could get any more than that to dissolve in a tocovit bottle
I've got an untouched bottle of Tocovit and T base powder. Rather than me trialing and erroring, could you let me know how much you successfully managed to dissolve?

Ryan33

I've got an untouched bottle of Tocovit and T base powder. Rather than me trialing and erroring, could you let me know how much you successfully managed to dissolve?
I mean as far as I can tell the 750 mg dissolved quite well. Could probably go much higher. When I weighed out 750 mgs on the digital scale I was surprised at how small of an amount it actually was

AdoTintor

What dose are you taking? Have you noticed any shutdown/supression of natural test, any rise in estrogen etc?
I used it via skin when dissolved in vit E - its good for bouncing back quickly fom any RSI pain. I would use at least 10mg on arms and elbows and not get any ill effects, but absorption percentage would be low.

However, lately my gf has come to detect the smell of vit E and has unilaterally banned its use because she finds it "very offputting", "unbearable", "a deal breaker" etc. Attempting to mask with perfume did not fly either. And use of coconut oil as a carrier for RP suppliments has been previously outlawed. So now sometimes I use 10mg aurally, just neat in powder form, and I have not noticed any real downer after that.

E

eat my peat

I used it via skin when dissolved in vit E - its good for bouncing back quickly fom any RSI pain. I would use at least 10mg on arms and elbows and not get any ill effects, but absorption percentage would be low.

However, lately my gf has come to detect the smell of vit E and has unilaterally banned its use because she finds it "very offputting", "unbearable", "a deal breaker" etc. Attempting to mask with perfume did not fly either. And use of coconut oil as a carrier for RP suppliments has been previously outlawed. So now sometimes I use 10mg aurally, just neat in powder form, and I have not noticed any real downer after that.
why don't you put oral test powder into capsules?

been doing this method - super easy.

weight out 50mg on the weekend and fill it 14x into capsules and take twice a day

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals