Testosterone levels on oral test base

shine

I hear mostly positive things about 175mg of Test U once weekly for TRT. People rave about the stability of the blood levels and the infrequent application.

Ryan33

isn't the needle too long for such a small muscle? In the buttocks you risk touching the sciatic nerve and my last injection in the leg caused an unbearable PIP.
Not with a 1/2 inch 29 G insulin needle in the ventro glute. Sciatic nerve isn't anywhere near the ventro glute

Matestube

You manage to put so many dmso on store scrotum? I had to coat a good part of my upper body to reach 80mg and it gave me BIG red patches, a strong itch, and my skin still has like "scratches", it also takes almost half an hour to dry .
You advised me of the scrotum in another topic, but putting several grams of dmso here seems a chore to dry and it must seem to be done in several times.
I'm starting to get tired of finding a minimally bearable mode of administration.
100mg test holds in 1ml DMSO, which is one full dropper.
It's not much, and definitely goes easily on the scrotum and around. Doesn't irritate that much either.

Ryan33

I hear mostly positive things about 175mg of Test U once weekly for TRT. People rave about the stability of the blood levels and the infrequent application.
This^^^...I take like 26mg a day 7 days a week and my numbers have never been more stable. My libido has never been higher. And I'm gaining in the gym consistently. With zero extra water retention

shine

isn't the needle too long for such a small muscle? In the buttocks you risk touching the sciatic nerve and my last injection in the leg caused an unbearable PIP.

Insulin pins are like 1.3 cm long. You barely get through the skin/fat, maybe tickle the muscle a bit.
Enanthate is known to cause a lot of issues with PIP, has been like that for a year at least. Cypionate and other esters don't have that issue.

Ryan33

Insulin pins are like 1.3 cm long. You barely get through the skin/fat, maybe tickle the muscle a bit.
Enanthate is known to cause a lot of issues with PIP, has been like that for a year at least. Cypionate and other esters don't have that issue.
I have 150 grams of both cypionate and enanthate. Going to start brewing myself. Any tips for long term storage or brewing? Wanted to use mct for my carrier but alot of people say it eats away at the plunger

shine

I have 150 grams of both cypionate and enanthate. Going to start brewing myself. Any tips for long term storage or brewing? Wanted to use mct for my carrier but alot of people say it eats away at the plunger
I don't brew myself. Probably better to ask the guys on meso.

Ryan33

Test E or cyp everyday as well. Havent been using the base with it due to my wife complaining about the smell of dmso. Now that I'm injecting maybe I could sprinkle some lower amounts of tbase again. @shine what extra benefits do you get from using the base on top of injections?

Last edited:

brix

ive been taking 50ish mg of test base in dmso daily. definitely feeling muscle building effects. definitely shut down though

Matestube

Test E or cyp everyday as well. Havent been using the base with it due to my wife complaining about the smell of dmso. Now that I'm injecting maybe I could sprinkle some lower amounts of tbase again. @shine what extra benefits do you get from using the base on top of injections?

Smell is not an issue on my side, but incovenience of having to wash everytime before application is.
I will try mixing test base + everclear + gel at a 10% concentration and see if it absorbs well.

Testosterone acetate update : I received it, tried mixing it in DMSO at a 10% concentration, doesn't dissolve at all. Doesn't dissolve at all in everclear either.

Ryan33

Smell is not an issue on my side, but incovenience of having to wash everytime before application is.
I will try mixing test base + everclear + gel at a 10% concentration and see if it absorbs well.

Testosterone acetate update : I received it, tried mixing it in DMSO at a 10% concentration, doesn't dissolve at all. Doesn't dissolve at all in everclear either.
Yeah tonight I started scrotum application again. I'm not gonna tell my wife and we'll see if she actually ends up smelling it or not. It'll be lower dose than last time anyways as I'm going to keep doing my injections as well

DDRB

I received DMSO and was able to dissolve the testosterone acetate in the dmso well, only problem is the low concentration (almost 4 grams of solutions for 100mg, maybe could get more), I'm thinking of buying some t base.
A friend gave me some enanthate but it's not conclusive either.

shine

More energy, drive and endurance during workouts.

brix

Do you think I should be taking anything else with 50mg Test Base? Have been thinking of adding pregnenolone to prevent shutdown, but seems like I would need to take quite a bit of it.

Matestube

Do you think I should be taking anything else with 50mg Test Base? Have been thinking of adding pregnenolone to prevent shutdown, but seems like I would need to take quite a bit of it.

For the 1000th time, test shutting you down is an overrated perpetrated myth. Yes tren and trest shut you down, testosterone at 50mg/day will most likely improve your sperm quality and reduce your gonadal activity only slightly.
Using high dose pregnenolone will only provide an anti androgenic effect and negate the benefits of taking testosterone in the first place.

brix

For the 1000th time, test shutting you down is an overrated perpetrated myth. Yes tren and trest shut you down, testosterone at 50mg/day will most likely improve your sperm quality and reduce your gonadal activity only slightly.
Using high dose pregnenolone will only provide an anti androgenic effect and negate the benefits of taking testosterone in the first place.
I notice testicle shrinkage and very reduced sperm quality/volume

wildworld1992

Almost 2 weeks of testosterone base trying, my testicles are shrinked, but skin, nails and hairs are awesome. Tried almost all supplements to combat alopecia, but testosterone makes magic, I have massive hair growth. One question is how to avoid of suppression?
Massive hair growth from testosterone? Very interesting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals