Testosterone levels on oral test base

Markr2d2

Unfortunately, I had to abandon taking the test base. So, I was on TRT with test enthanthate 100mg a week before I stopped that and switched to 30mg a day of the test base taken orally. From around week 6 I could tell I was no longer 'shut down', which I thought was odd, as the test base should be supressing my natural T production. Anyway, from that point onward, I started to suffer low T symptoms, brain fog, bad mood, needing to nap each day. My strength in the gym also dropped off a cliff after 7- 8 week mark.

I have returned to my normal TRT injection regimen. From just the first injection, I felt a huge improvement. It's a shame as I really wanted the test base method to work.

Edit: just to add, I can feel it when I take a dose of the test base, I tend to think though that it is out of the system so fast that it can't work for TRT, unless dosed very frequently

Edit: test enanthate feels way more steady to me. I also spent a huge amount of time and money to find one that doesn't have the normal nasty fillers and I feel good on, I think that is key.
Would you share via PM where you sourced clean test enanthate?

brix

What is the general consensus on Test Base lately?

seems like most(including myself) have stopped its use. I just re-started a few days ago and am starting to actually feel the effects. Mainly feeling leaner and having insatiable hunger. Doing 20mg a day in olive oil.

Matestube

seems like most(including myself) have stopped its use. I just re-started a few days ago and am starting to actually feel the effects. Mainly feeling leaner and having insatiable hunger. Doing 20mg a day in olive oil.
I haven't seen anyone dropping it, only comments from people adopting it recently on here.
Still doing 100mg/day in DMSO, sometimes once sometimes twice.
What I see is people coming to the realization that oral doesn't yield to much results, whereas transdermal is life-changing.

DDRB

It's interesting, Testosterone propionate and acetate at these doses makes me look "fatter" (water retention) and does not increase my appetite at all, however my sexual appetite is incredible and I even want to flirt and **** ugly women, I also sweat like a ******* pig.
Maybe the ester + injection changes the effects?

Matestube

It's interesting, Testosterone propionate and acetate at these doses makes me look "fatter" (water retention) and does not increase my appetite at all, however my sexual appetite is incredible and I even want to flirt and **** ugly women, I also sweat like a ******* pig.
Maybe the ester + injection changes the effects?
Can't wait to try Test Acetate, but PPL lost my shipment the first time and they just reshipped it a few days ago.
Which means my experiment won't start until July.

Still have a bit of propionate laying around, but it doesn't dissolve in DMSO, and I don't feel safe dissolving it in benzyl alcohol, it makes my head hurt and my vision blurry.

DDRB

Can't wait to try Test Acetate, but PPL lost my shipment the first time and they just reshipped it a few days ago.

Still have a bit of propionate laying around, but it doesn't dissolve in DMSO, and I don't feel safe dissolving it in benzyl alcohol, it makes my head hurt and my vision blurry.
Maybe you put too much, there is some in the solution for injection but only in tiny quantities, enough to keep the solution sterile.

AdoTintor

I really appreciate affects of TBase for treating RSI. Nothing is quicker at relieving symptoms than 3mg rubbed into he elbow with vitE. Occasionally I use 20mg aurally just prior to anticipated nocturnal activities. The problem with this is conversion of NO. The effects of TBase are relatively peaked and quite intense, so it is difficult to deal with NO. Goodness knows how bodybuilders manage NO when jacked up on huge amounts of T. Anyway, I've manage to convert quite alot of them, and sometimes this is more fun this way, but when it is a genuine, non negotiable position it can be a bit frustrating.

Matestube

Maybe you put too much, there is some in the solution for injection but only in tiny quantities, enough to keep the solution sterile.
When used for the purpose of dissolving a compound rather than keeping a solution sterile, the concentrations at play are different.
You need 2ml of BA for every gram of testosterone to fully dissolve it.

I did my blood test 22 hours later (just testosterone), I was at 1627 ng/dl, however I may have dosed incorrectly, especially since I realized that a large part of the powder had dissociated from the dmso. This level suits me. ?

brix

I haven't seen anyone dropping it, only comments from people adopting it recently on here.
Still doing 100mg/day in DMSO, sometimes once sometimes twice.
What I see is people coming to the realization that oral doesn't yield to much results, whereas transdermal is life-changing.

Where do you apply? And that’s quite a bit of test isn’t it?

Matestube

I did my blood test 22 hours later (just testosterone), I was at 1627 ng/dl, however I may have dosed incorrectly, especially since I realized that a large part of the powder had dissociated from the dmso. This level suits me. ?
That's great!
You're right, it may be better to try first with test base 24h after to see how much of it is left.

On the scrotum or somewhere else?

brix

test base?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals