Testosterone levels on oral test base

Matestube

it dissolves well in DMSO? Haven't read up on anyone trying anything other than test base in DMSO.
Some steroid forums mention tren acetate being soluble in DMSO at very high concentrations.
A few members and I have then decided to try test ace in DMSO, infering the acetate ester would be just as soluble if attached to testosterone.

brix

Some steroid forums mention tren acetate being soluble in DMSO at very high concentrations.
A few members and I have then decided to try test ace in DMSO, infering the acetate ester would be just as soluble if attached to testosterone.
cool. will look into it. did you buy from PPL?

Ryan33

Can't wait to try Test Acetate, but PPL lost my shipment the first time and they just reshipped it a few days ago.
Which means my experiment won't start until July.

Still have a bit of propionate laying around, but it doesn't dissolve in DMSO, and I don't feel safe dissolving it in benzyl alcohol, it makes my head hurt and my vision blurry.
I just had a ppl shipment that took 3 months to get. It's never taken that long

Matestube

My 80mg/ml solution broke up and there was a stream of crystals towards the bottom, shaking the bottle didn't change anything.
Shoot, that's not good news.
So the choice will either be :

1) apply test base in DMSO twice a day

2) apply test prop/ace in DMSO + benzyl alcohol only once a day but risk neurotoxicity from BA

DDRB

Shoot, that's not good news.
So the choice will either be :

1) apply test base in DMSO twice a day

2) apply test prop/ace in DMSO + benzyl alcohol only once a day but risk neurotoxicity from BA
I checked and WHO says BA is not a problem up to 5ml/kg body weight. That should be plenty enough to dissolve 100mg of testosterone, especially with some dmso on top.
Maybe heating your solution for a few minutes in very hot water would help dissolve the crystals, that's what I did with mine (BA + BB + C8).

Matestube

I checked and WHO says BA is not a problem up to 5ml/kg body weight. That should be plenty enough to dissolve 100mg of testosterone, especially with some dmso on top.
Maybe heating your solution for a few minutes in very hot water would help dissolve the crystals, that's what I did with mine (BA + BB + C8).
That's amazing news if true.
Unfortunately BA in DMSO gives me blurry vision and headaches.

Matestube

I checked and WHO says BA is not a problem up to 5ml/kg body weight.

Not exactly 5ml/kg, but 5mg/kg. That's 1000x less !!!

So toxicity is high, and the threshold is definitely not enough to dissolve 100mg testosterone.

DDRB

Not exactly 5ml/kg, but 5mg/kg. That's 1000x less !!!

So toxicity is high, and the threshold is definitely not enough to dissolve 100mg testosterone.
Too bad, I ordered DMSO for my solution, I don't want to risk the PIP anymore.
I will always use the ace test (smaller ester therefore smaller aromatization) but you don't think the skin will dissociate the ester or is it small enough?
It should be possible to obtain a contentration of at least 50mg/ml by heating DMSO, something like that.

Matestube

Too bad, I ordered DMSO for my solution, I don't want to risk the PIP anymore.
I will always use the ace test (smaller ester therefore smaller aromatization) but you don't think the skin will dissociate the ester or is it small enough?
It should be possible to obtain a contentration of at least 50mg/ml by heating DMSO, something like that.
DMSO is not toxic, BA is.
You're fine with DMSO.

Whatever you get to dissolve by heating DMSO will get back to crystalised after the solution cools back down, there is no way around it.

The max concentration I reached for test base in DMSO is 150mg/ml.
For test ace I have no idea.
Test prop starts crystalising in DMSO above 50mg/ml.

There is a study saying that the ester doesn't make it past the skin layers into the blood.
In real life it's different : a friend of mine had higher test levels with test prop than test base 24h after application, so the ester must make it to the blood.

DDRB

DMSO is not toxic, BA is.
You're fine with DMSO.

Whatever you get to dissolve by heating DMSO will get back to crystalised after the solution cools back down, there is no way around it.

The max concentration I reached for test base in DMSO is 150mg/ml.
For test ace I have no idea.
Test prop starts crystalising in DMSO above 50mg/ml.

There is a study saying that the ester doesn't make it past the skin layers into the blood.
In real life it's different : a friend of mine had higher test levels with test prop than test base 24h after application, so the ester must make it to the blood.
You manage to put so many dmso on store scrotum? I had to coat a good part of my upper body to reach 80mg and it gave me BIG red patches, a strong itch, and my skin still has like "scratches", it also takes almost half an hour to dry .
You advised me of the scrotum in another topic, but putting several grams of dmso here seems a chore to dry and it must seem to be done in several times.
I'm starting to get tired of finding a minimally bearable mode of administration.

shine

You manage to put so many dmso on store scrotum? I had to coat a good part of my upper body to reach 80mg and it gave me BIG red patches, a strong itch, and my skin still has like "scratches", it also takes almost half an hour to dry .
You advised me of the scrotum in another topic, but putting several grams of dmso here seems a chore to dry and it must seem to be done in several times.
I'm starting to get tired of finding a minimally bearable mode of administration.

Have you tried Test U once a week?

Ryan33

That's amazing news if true.
Unfortunately BA in DMSO gives me blurry vision and headaches.

The long ester I tried is enanthate, I would avoid too long esters (unstable blood testosterone levels + heavy aromatization)
I've tried just about every possible way you could take testosterone from tbase in dmso to cypionate to even longer esters. And the best way I've found is low dose enanthate everyday with an insulin needle in the ventro glute.

DDRB

I've tried just about every possible way you could take testosterone from tbase in dmso to cypionate to even longer esters. And the best way I've found is low dose enanthate everyday with an insulin needle in the ventro glute.
isn't the needle too long for such a small muscle? In the buttocks you risk touching the sciatic nerve and my last injection in the leg caused an unbearable PIP.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals