Testosterone levels on oral test base

Matestube

Hey at high doses I would say it works just as good as pinning...if not...better than pinning...as we will never need an AI because the testosterone is in and out of the system too fast
Mostly because with transdermal applocation there is so much DHT conversion that it counters any e2.

Ryan33

Mostly because with transdermal applocation there is so much DHT conversion that it counters any e2.
Yeah the conversion of dht I get definitely feels better than any other dht supplement/steroid I've taken before.

Ryan33

@Matestube one thing I've been meaning to ask you. So the last time I took steroids/testosterone I wasn't peat yet.. so cholesterol was always my biggest scare.. Now that I'm peating except for taking this much testosterone should we really worry about cholesterol going up and down? I'm only asking because peating is the exact opposite than the bodybuilding world when it comes to cholesterol

Matestube

@Matestube one thing I've been meaning to ask you. So the last time I took steroids/testosterone I wasn't peat yet.. so cholesterol was always my biggest scare.. Now that I'm peating except for taking this much testosterone should we really worry about cholesterol going up and down? I'm only asking because peating is the exact opposite than the bodybuilding world when it comes to cholesterol
Cholesterol values mean absolutely nothing and are not indicative of any arterial disease one way or another.

Pavel

I read somewhere pregnenolone micronized in lipid-matrix should avoid this issue similar way to topica.
I've tried lipid-matrix delivery long time ago and felt very sedated and depressed for a whole day. It was expensive as well.

CastorTroy

I've tried lipid-matrix delivery long time ago and felt very sedated and depressed for a whole day. It was expensive as well.
I use to take it at night and I feel it works best for sleep because its conversion to allopregnanolone, enhancing GABA activity. How much were you taking? I use to take around 15-18mg/day.

Rectal I don't think it works since its liposoluble.

Pavel

I use to take it at night and I feel it works best for sleep because its conversion to allopregnanolone, enhancing GABA activity. How much were you taking? I use to take around 15-18mg/day.

Rectal I don't think it works since its liposoluble.
I used to take 25mg which was half lipid-matrix tablet. Yes you feel very strong GABA activity. Transdermal pregenolone on the other hand gives me a lot of energy, calmness and mood improvement. If I take more than 20 mg I feel overstimulated.

highriderrr

Hello guys, i'd use 5-7 mg test base a day about a month and a half, last time was a week ago, but my balls still shrinked, may i make with this something?

Only done it once because it is not so practical to shove things up your butt, but it worked better than most other routes of administration.

it's quite practical actually. I hadn't thought about this route. Thank you.

Put on a disposable glove. Use a little coconut oil to lubricate your rectum. Pour a little E liquid and T onto one of your gloved fingers, and shove it up there. Should work great.

golder

it's quite practical actually. I hadn't thought about this route. Thank you.

Put on a disposable glove. Use a little coconut oil to lubricate your rectum. Pour a little E liquid and T onto one of your gloved fingers, and shove it up there. Should work great.
Suppository with Shea butter and test dissolved in and then hardened in the fridge would be better? Would save losing any in transit on the glove?

Peatfan69

For the people who don’t feel anything orally have you tried the following to increase uptake/bioavailability:

T base powder + caffeine
T base powder + grapefruit seed extract

I’m more interested in the first one since we know caffeine increase anavar uptake

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals