Testosterone levels on oral test base

johnwester130

Testosterone base gives me noticable brain fog

I think it has metal contaminants from Chinese factories. Never got this from DHEA.

Also, some residue is left over.
I dissolved 3 grams of DHEA in alcohol/vitamin E without residue.

Matestube

For the people who don’t feel anything orally have you tried the following to increase uptake/bioavailability:

T base powder + caffeine
T base powder + grapefruit seed extract

I’m more interested in the first one since we know caffeine increase anavar uptake
Twist it all you want with the weirdest recipes, it doesn't work. I don't care what levels anyone reports with oral test, it doesn't feel likr being on test at all, even at doses of 600mg/day.

golder

Twist it all you want with the weirdest recipes, it doesn't work. I don't care what levels anyone reports with oral test, it doesn't feel likr being on test at all, even at doses of 600mg/day.
Have you tried creams? Steve Devos on the TRT YouTube channel uses it transcrotally walking around with a 1300+ test readings and he’s like 98kg lean. Quite the allure for the hypogonadal and needle-phobic

Ryan33

Oral Tbase never really did much even though I thought it did in the beginning. It wasn't until I started using dmso that I realized oral wasn't anywhere near as good. Then my wife started to complain about the smell I was giving off due to the dmso. I tried several brands and my wife could always smell it. So in the end I moved to test enanthate shots in an insulin needle everyday. I'm doing a 25mg shot a day and it feels almost identical to tbase/dmso dosed at 100mg twice a day. The wife doesn't complain about the smell anymore so this is the route I have to take

Last edited:

Ryan33

Wow you were 100 mg ind dmso twice per day? Did you ever get blood results on that dose?
No I didnt...but 100mg really isn't as much as it sounds. Doing 100mg twice a day of t base is pretty much the same as take 100mg testosterone enanthate a week for trt

Peatfan69

Oral Tbase never really did much even though I thought it did in the beginning. It wasn't until I started using dmso that I realized oral wasn't anywhere near as good. Then my wife started to complain about the smell I was giving off due to the dmso. I tried several brands and my wife could always smell it. So in the end I moved to test enanthate shots in an insulin needle everyday. I'm doing a 25mg shot a day and it feels almost identical to tbase/dmso dosed at 100mg twice a day. The wife doesn't complain about the smell anymore so this is the route I have to take
Is your test E suspended in oil and you are doing that sub Q or IM?

Ryan33

Is your test E suspended in oil and you are doing that sub Q or IM?
Yes, mct oil. I usually swap back and forth everyday between my right and left ventro glute...1/2 inch needle is plenty long for IM in the ventro

Matestube

Have you tried creams? Steve Devos on the TRT YouTube channel uses it transcrotally walking around with a 1300+ test readings and he’s like 98kg lean. Quite the allure for the hypogonadal and needle-phobic
I'm saying transdermal works but oral doesn't.
I have the same source for cream as Steven so I wouldn't be dismissing his way of doing TRT.

Matestube

With 99.9% pure pharma DMSO my breath only gives off a slight corn smell that my girlfriend notices but doesn't complain about.
Do you homebrew your test E?
I am considering switching to home brewing test P or test E in MCT oil, but afraid I won't get the same DHT as with transdermal.

Ryan33

With 99.9% pure pharma DMSO my breath only gives off a slight corn smell that my girlfriend notices but doesn't complain about.
I am considering switching to home brewing test P or test E in MCT oil, but afraid I won't get the same DHT as with transdermal.
Yeah I bought the raw powder and homebrewed. You definitely won't get as much dht but in all honesty I actually feel a little better with the shots. I also take a few supplements to help raise 5ar too. I haven't done any labs to prove any numbers but my libido is higher with test e. Probably from more e2. But all in all I'm glad I'm running it the way I am now. I'll probably stick with this type of protocol for as long as I can

shine

Have you thought about using testosterone acetate in DMSO? If it dissolves, you could get the benefits of transdermal and would only have to apply once a day or even EOD.

Matestube

Have you thought about using testosterone acetate in DMSO? If it dissolves, you could get the benefits of transdermal and would only have to apply once a day or even EOD.
Yes, it's on its way from PPL.
I will report.

Vanced

Unfortunately, I had to abandon taking the test base. So, I was on TRT with test enthanthate 100mg a week before I stopped that and switched to 30mg a day of the test base taken orally. From around week 6 I could tell I was no longer 'shut down', which I thought was odd, as the test base should be supressing my natural T production. Anyway, from that point onward, I started to suffer low T symptoms, brain fog, bad mood, needing to nap each day. My strength in the gym also dropped off a cliff after 7- 8 week mark.

I have returned to my normal TRT injection regimen. From just the first injection, I felt a huge improvement. It's a shame as I really wanted the test base method to work.

Edit: just to add, I can feel it when I take a dose of the test base, I tend to think though that it is out of the system so fast that it can't work for TRT, unless dosed very frequently

Edit: test enanthate feels way more steady to me. I also spent a huge amount of time and money to find one that doesn't have the normal nasty fillers and I feel good on, I think that is key.

Last edited:

Nebula

Unfortunately, I had to abandon taking the test base. So, I was on TRT with test enthanthate 100mg a week before I stopped that and switched to 30mg a day of the test base taken orally. From around week 6 I could tell I was no longer 'shut down', which I thought was odd, as the test base should be supressing my natural T production. Anyway, from that point onward, I started to suffer low T symptoms, brain fog, bad mood, needing to nap each day. My strength in the gym also dropped off a cliff after 7- 8 week mark.

I have returned to my normal TRT injection regimen. From just the first injection, I felt a huge improvement. It's a shame as I really wanted the test base method to work.

Edit: just to add, I can feel it when I take a dose of the test base, I tend to think though that it is out of the system so fast that it can't work for TRT, unless dosed very frequently

Edit: test enanthate feels way more steady to me. I also spent a huge amount of time and money to find one that doesn't have the normal nasty fillers and I feel good on, I think that is key.
Did you ever try topical test base?

Matestube

Thanks for confirming my point: you may feel test base orally momentarily, but it's not active long enough to elicit any significant change.
Hence the necessity of injections or transdermal solutions.

Vanced

Thanks for confirming my point: you may feel test base orally momentarily, but it's not active long enough to elicit any significant change.
Hence the necessity of injections or transdermal solutions.
Yes I think this is exactly it. I can take some test base and the effects are very obvious, however most of it seems to be over and done with after an hour or so.