Testosterone levels on oral test base

Matestube

Yeah it's basically a recipe for an injection, do you think benzyl benzoate + testosterone can go through the skin? The oil is also a problem because it takes a very long time to dry.
I have already said it but the acetate dissolves at lower concentrations in DMSO, I even manage to obtain a higher concentration by heating the solution (100mg of t for 2g of DMSO) with a lighter in a aluminum dome just before applying it, also have the impression that the dmso goes into the skin faster when it is warmer, that's another advantage.
There's nothing left if I apply it on the testicles, if the skin is really thick (on the forearms) there's just a few shiny little dots of testosterone here and there.

I'll try the heating method, but it's a pain in the **** to do it before every application.

Matestube

It takes a few minutes and the dmso cools quickly so can be put on the testicles very quickly.
Can be done when you have time yes.

That's your current protocole with acetate ? Acetate + DMSO, just heat it before applications ?
Once a day ?

DDRB

That's your current protocole with acetate ? Acetate + DMSO, just heat it before applications ?
Once a day ?
Yes I heat until everything is well dissolved, then I apply.
The solution is "dehomogenized" and becomes hazy after coming into contact with the fingers but a priori it fits anyway.
Once a day, I didn't do a blood test but I feel that I'm on testosterone, I don't have a testo spit in the morning. I quit 4 days before resuming before yesterday and it took me 3 days off to get back to my testosterone free state. (libido, impulsivity etc)

Matestube

Yes I heat until everything is well dissolved, then I apply.
The solution is "dehomogenized" and becomes hazy after coming into contact with the fingers but a priori it fits anyway.
Once a day, I didn't do a blood test but I feel that I'm on testosterone, I don't have a testo spit in the morning. I quit 4 days before resuming before yesterday and it took me 3 days off to get back to my testosterone free state. (libido, impulsivity etc)

Thanks !
Will try with proprionate, if I get tired of heating it I will add a bit of Benzyl alcohol to dissolve the crystals.

DDRB

Thanks !
Will try with proprionate, if I get tired of heating it I will add a bit of Benzyl alcohol to dissolve the crystals.
What is the difference between acetate and propionate? I took acetate because I thought of trenbolone acetate but in fact it seems that pripionate is used a lot more.
I am trying the dissolution with benzyl benzoate but it does not seem very conclusive, maybe a little better than DMSO.
I don't think it's a very "healthy" solvent either.

Ryan33

At this point we just need to see if we could get haidut to make us some solutions that he could sell and we would just put our testosterone in

golder

Sublingual oxandrolone 10mg with 50mg caffeine pre workout Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Helped my strength and body composition positively and no impact on triglycerides/cholesterol/blood pressure.

Matestube

What is the difference between acetate and propionate? I took acetate because I thought of trenbolone acetate but in fact it seems that pripionate is used a lot more.
I am trying the dissolution with benzyl benzoate but it does not seem very conclusive, maybe a little better than DMSO.
I don't think it's a very "healthy" solvent either.

I'm just biased because propionate is more popular for testosterone and I'm rather sure of its half life. It doesn't completely dissolve with heat, but good enough to give it a try.

Oh, I had great hopes with benzyl benzoate as it's the gold standard for dissolving steroid powders before mixing them with oil.
Anyways, I receive it this week and will try it.

Matestube

Do you need to clean your skin with alcohol wipe to remove dirt/bacteria/soap residuals before putting DMSO on your skin?

You apply DMSO either after coming straight out of the shower, or after cleaning with ethanol or vodka. Not rubbing alcohol.

Matestube

that's a lot !
do you really have benefits in compared to 100mg per day or you do this because you just want to avoid dropping to too low levels throughout the day (due to half-life) ?

Exactly for the second reason. I want to still have high T when I wake up 24h later.
I still need to do some bloodwork to check what are my levels after this 200mg dose.
I might even push it to 400mg applied in the morning : 200 on the scrotum + 200 on the abdomen.
At 200mg/ml, it's really not a hassle as it only involves 2ml of DMSO.

shine

Sublingual oxandrolone 10mg with 50mg caffeine pre workout Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Helped my strength and body composition positively and no impact on triglycerides/cholesterol/blood pressure.

When did you take it? Like how many minutes before your workout? How fast do you feel the effects with sublingual administration?

golder

When did you take it? Like how many minutes before your workout? How fast do you feel the effects with sublingual administration?
15 mins. My gym is a 15 minute walk so I take it just before I leave the house. Noticeable increase in pumps/agressiveness in the warmup sets.

Charger

Exactly for the second reason. I want to still have high T when I wake up 24h later.
I still need to do some bloodwork to check what are my levels after this 200mg dose.
I might even push it to 400mg applied in the morning : 200 on the scrotum + 200 on the abdomen.
At 200mg/ml, it's really not a hassle as it only involves 2ml of DMSO.

Even 15mg of topical test base in the morning put me in a really aggressive/adrenalized state, assuming high estrogen. My baseline estrogen is like 30 pg/mL, I'm guessing your naturally low estrogen is maybe why you can tolerate such high doses?

I just started injectable test prop in mct oil a few days ago and 10mg doesn't hit me like 10mg of test base does so far.

Matestube

Even 15mg of topical test base in the morning put me in a really aggressive/adrenalized state, assuming high estrogen. My baseline estrogen is like 30 pg/mL, I'm guessing your naturally low estrogen is maybe why you can tolerate such high doses?

I just started injectable test prop in mct oil a few days ago and 10mg doesn't hit me like 10mg of test base does so far.

Not naturally, I have acquired low estrogen because of long term exemestane use.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals