Testosterone levels on oral test base

wildworld1992

Hi guys,

If I have 1g powder. Will 10ml DMSO be enough to dissolve it?
Also I'd like to know which solvent is better( 30% alcohol+70% VS 100% DMSO)?

Pavel

For the 1000th time, test shutting you down is an overrated perpetrated myth. Yes tren and trest shut you down, testosterone at 50mg/day will most likely improve your sperm quality and reduce your gonadal activity only slightly.
Using high dose pregnenolone will only provide an anti androgenic effect and negate the benefits of taking testosterone in the first place.
+1

Pavel

They do. But I would say scrotum application is better after trying both ways due to enzymes and testosterone conversion
I agree. If you want maxiumum absorbsion and the highest DHT conversion, scrotal and penis skin is the best.

Matestube

Can you direct me to where Haidut explains this? Thanks.

Cloudhands

ordered T-Base and dmso, should be a month before the T base shows up though. I want to build muscle, what do you guys hypothesize i can expect from various amounts? Im trying to decide how much i want to work with and what to expect

metamorph

I always have taken my T with 5-6x preg doses (about 20mg T with 100 to 150mg preg), maybe it’s the reason why it’s still working for me…

In fact , I was on preg months before beginning to take T (helps for mental clarity, better memory for me)
Hey Yucca, do you cycle off at all? Have you noticed any suppression with 20mg of oral T? Currently, I'm experimenting with between 1-3mg of oral test base daily in vitamin e. I'm also using pregnenolone which has been a game changer for my skin health.

metamorph

To avoid any suppression, and any sides at all, you can alternately take low doses naltrexone (LDN). Usually 3-4mg only at night is enough, even with high steroids cycles (but doesn't work with nor-T derivatives, like nandrolone). It's perfectly effective with Test.

I wouldn't take anastrazole at all, as it will **** your lipids...
Hey! Interesting stuff. I'm using LDN for an autoimmune condition & more. I had no idea it could help avoid suppression as well. Do you have anymore intel on this? I'd love to learn more.

P

pineywoodrooter

I've read a few individual reports that test cream applied to the scrotum results in more significant hair loss compared to injections. Did any of you notice this?

Matestube

I've read a few individual reports that test cream applied to the scrotum results in more significant hair loss compared to injections. Did any of you notice this?

Increase in DHT yes, increase in hairloss I never read that from anyone, and I've probably read every single post on the internet and fb that refers to scrotal application of test cream at this point.

DHEA on the scrotum does cause hairloss.

golder

Smell is not an issue on my side, but incovenience of having to wash everytime before application is.
I will try mixing test base + everclear + gel at a 10% concentration and see if it absorbs well.

So how did the test base + everclear + aloe vera gel experiment go?

Matestube

@Matestube did you manage to make a decent solution with the acetate?

Doesn't dissolve at all in either DMSO or ethanol.
I ordered benzyl benzoate, apparently that's what's used to dissolve every steroid powder.
Will mix it with MCT oil and apply the mix on the skin.

DDRB

Doesn't dissolve at all in either DMSO or ethanol.
I ordered benzyl benzoate, apparently that's what's used to dissolve every steroid powder.
Will mix it with MCT oil and apply the mix on the skin.
Yeah it's basically a recipe for an injection, do you think benzyl benzoate + testosterone can go through the skin? The oil is also a problem because it takes a very long time to dry.
I have already said it but the acetate dissolves at lower concentrations in DMSO, I even manage to obtain a higher concentration by heating the solution (100mg of t for 2g of DMSO) with a lighter in a aluminum dome just before applying it, also have the impression that the dmso goes into the skin faster when it is warmer, that's another advantage.
There's nothing left if I apply it on the testicles, if the skin is really thick (on the forearms) there's just a few shiny little dots of testosterone here and there.

milkboi

Hey at high doses I would say it works just as good as pinning...if not...better than pinning...as we will never need an AI because the testosterone is in and out of the system too fast
I developed gyno on high doses of T in DMSO, so don’t be fooled to think you never need an AI with this MOA

milkboi

Yeah I can’t say for sure but if hairloss is a concern I‘d say you should definitely go for the injectable route

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals