Panquinone - Liquid Triquinoyl/Quinone Mix For Lab/R&D

Drareg

My PSA has been around 40 for the last 4 months. I would like to stop the Firmagon but somehow feel that the PSA should be lower before I do. The medical community feels that prostate cancer is fueled by testosterone. So by blocking FSH and LH ( androgen deprivation) I basically did not die. I went from 204 pounds to 158 pounds in 6 months and last November was bedridden and on OxyContin. Now I weigh 210 pounds (no Oxy) and go to the gym and have actually increased muscle size and strength, and have very good energy. I would call the last couple of years the perfect storm. I was taking cod liver oil, doing flax seed oil with cottage cheese, trying arginine, DIM, to much DHEA, drinking alcohol, following Dr. Mercola's advice on diet, fasting then doing strenuous workouts in the Gym. Not taking Vit E or B vitamins, etc. After the Lord gave me a second chance I found Ray Peat and this Forum. stopped everything that I was doing before and follow this thought: Cancer Metabolism = Stress Metabolism= a respiratory defect in the mitochondria=a defect in the electron transport chain by using supplements like Kuinone, Lapodin, Energin, Retinil, EstroBan, Progestene, Panquinone and Mittolipin. Also Aspirin, Niacinamide, B1. Also following a Peaty diet with OJ, Milk, etc. When I had a bone scan done last Nov. my whole upper torso was lite up with advanced prostate cancer, ribs, shoulders, pelvis. I could hardly move. Now I feel a lot better. Doc wants to do another bone scan. I said no way due to the ion radiation and the estrogen storm that would follow. Believe me I would like to stop the shots and get on with my life!

Do you think the tissues are saturated with stress promoting substance? most of the cellular environment is saturated this way? firmagon gives relief here because it's tops substances signalling said cellular environment.
It will take time to adjust the tissues with corrects substance and it will be difficult and contradictory at times when you keep,this quote in mind from Peat -
"My position on the cell ,there are proteins that are called receptor proteins,my position is since the conditional of the cell determines what a particular substance binding to that receptor is going to do to the cell,it isn't as meaningful as some people think to activate a receptor,it can have opposite effects depending on the history of cell and present condition of other cells."

Obi-wan

Do you think the tissues are saturated with stress promoting substance? most of the cellular environment is saturated this way? firmagon gives relief here because it's tops substances signalling said cellular environment.
It will take time to adjust the tissues with corrects substance and it will be difficult and contradictory at times when you keep,this quote in mind from Peat -
"My position on the cell ,there are proteins that are called receptor proteins,my position is since the conditional of the cell determines what a particular substance binding to that receptor is going to do to the cell,it isn't as meaningful as some people think to activate a receptor,it can have opposite effects depending on the history of cell and present condition of other cells."
I have been on Firmagon for 8 months and have made life style changes as mentioned above for 8 months. I have been saturating my cardiolipin for 2 months with MitoLipin and using oxidizers such as Oxidal, Lapodin, and Panquinone for about 2 months. I am feeling really good and am starting to wonder if Firmagon is no longer needed. As many of us on this forum are aware it is not testosterone that is the problem it is the conversion to estrogen and other stress hormones that is the problem. I do feel that I have changed the cellular environment over the last several months. The question remains do I turn back on the LH and FSH signals? What does PSA really tell use?

Drareg

I have been on Firmagon for 8 months and have made life style changes as mentioned above for 8 months. I have been saturating my cardiolipin for 2 months with MitoLipin and using oxidizers such as Oxidal, Lapodin, and Panquinone for about 2 months. I am feeling really good and am starting to wonder if Firmagon is no longer needed. As many of us on this forum are aware it is not testosterone that is the problem it is the conversion to estrogen and other stress hormones that is the problem. I do feel that I have changed the cellular environment over the last several months. The question remains do I turn back on the LH and FSH signals? What does PSA really tell use?

You will have to test it then,the cellular environment,keep in mind the quote from Peat ,glad to see you are improving and feel better which is just as important to what the doctors tell you.

dannibo

I've been using on and off for about a year, I have changed formula from citric acid activator to 5% phosphoric acid combined with 4% hydrochloride acid making it taste a lot better. 3 drops of each let it react then add 4ozs water and no problems. You can gas it out into a slightly sodium chloride solution and it has hardly any taste at all. But to my knowledge Mr. Jim Humble has cured over 20000 cases of Malaria with it and other diseased cases. It is an interesting chemical that has now been released for dental work so mainstream are using it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is this one that will move over to methyl myristate?

What will move over to methyl myristate? The methyl myristate is an ingredient in DeFibron. Not sure how it is related to Panquinone but the Panquinone now uses the SFA esters / ethanol solvent instead of DMSO.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Panquinone seems to be very synergistic with MitoLipin but the Rat does not enjoy coffee/caffeine while using these two products. Any thoughts @haidut? Also your inputs on the @Philomath post above? Rat is now doing 8 drops of Panquinone in the am and 10 drops of MitoLipin 3 to 4 times a day. Panquinone is sublingual and MitoLipin is topical. Thanks.

Possibly too much meabolism boost. The Koch recommendation was to use the quinones at most 2-3 times weekly, and taking every day with caffeine and other stimulants may be too much.

B

Braveheart

People interested on the latest developments of the Koch therapy might consult this site:
Methylglyoxal: Large Response Rate in Very Advanced Stages – Mihaela Catalina Stanciu Foundation for Life

It's made by a young scientist who attempted unsuccessfully to cure his wife from adrenal cancer. His scientific contacts has enabled him to obtain very hard to get clinical informations on many obscure anticancer substances.

And obviously, he doesn't toe the orthodox corporate line on cancer treatments.
Good info on Artemisinin on that site too....

Mufasa

My rat is taking this topically more or less every other day. Sometimes 2 drops, sometimes 4 drops, sometimes 8. Always topically. My rats seems to do best on 4 drops.

My rat likes that it is easier to apply in public rooms than lapodin.

Effects are very good. Rats is feeling very smart and relaxed on it during working hours. Also it boost my temps and pulse.

My rat is thinking to replace lapodin for panquinone as lapodin seems to much hassle in rats current busy schedule and effects of panquinone may be even better :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My rat is taking this topically more or less every other day. Sometimes 2 drops, sometimes 4 drops, sometimes 8. Always topically. My rats seems to do best on 4 drops.

My rat likes that it is easier to apply in public rooms than lapodin.

Effects are very good. Rats is feeling very smart and relaxed on it during working hours. Also it boost my temps and pulse.

My rat is thinking to replace lapodin for panquinone as lapodin seems to much hassle in rats current busy schedule and effects of panquinone may be even better :)

Great, thanks for the feedback!

Travis

@Philomath
"The most widespread and dangerous disruptive factor accordeing to Koch is the development by alien amino particle displacement of the oxygen atom of the C = O bond and converting introduced nitrogen to C = N-N. This highly toxic azomethine group is particularly stable and can be reconverted only through the use of more powerful catalysts with higher redox potential.
I tried searching for snippets of your quote on Google with no results besides this here page. Where did you get this quote if you don't mind me asking?

I think there is a slight mistake; perhaps a typo. The azomethine group in this context would be >C=N-R, where the ">" is used to indicate two more bonds to the carbon at roughly 120° and "R" is a generic placeholder for a carbon chain (or ring) of any type. This is synonymous with the term Shiff base, which is preferred by Albert Szent-Györgi.

But the >C=N-N bond does exist, but it is called an alkyldiazo group. In the way that Koch uses it on proteins, it would generally be referred to as a diazopeptite. Although N₂ does exist in the blood, the addition of two nitrogens to a carbonyl is not thought to happen to any considerable extent.

Just to makes sure that the definition of the azomethine hadn't changed over time, I visited the Koch website. It becomes clear that he uses "azomethine" to refer to the Shiff base and not a diazopeptide as implied by "C = N-N" in the mystery quote.
The azomethine double bond is present in many vitally important molecules. Thiamine has it three times, adenine three times, flavine twice, pyridoxal once, cytochrome twice, porphyrin twice, cytosine twice, vitamin B₁ four times, and it is found in many others and their derivatives.
All of these molecules have cyclic Shiff bases in the amounts described, except for "vitamin B₁". This must be typo, since he already spells-out "thiamine" and tells you it has three. He could only have meant vitamin B₁₂, which is the only B-vitamin with four azomethine (Schiff) groups. This Koch book was published in 1961, which was about six years after the structure of B₁₂ had been determined.

CHAPTER 11
THE AZOMETHINE DOUBLE BOND

Obi-wan

You will have to test it then,the cellular environment,keep in mind the quote from Peat ,glad to see you are improving and feel better which is just as important to what the doctors tell you.
Hello Drareg,

Wanted to give you an update. I decided to stop the Firmagon even though PSA started creeping up again. In Ray's article Cancer Disorder and Energy he states "understanding the causes of cancer and the appropriate ways to treat it will require more holistic ways of looking at the tumor's relation to the organism, and the organism's relation to the environment. I am now considering a smoking gun theory...my cell phone as the environmental toxin! It has been in my pants pocket on a daily basis for the last 20 years! As I am trying to recover I noticed a pain in the upper leg groin area on the same side as the cell phone which would go away within 30 minutes after removing it! Is this the reason for the Prostate Cancer? As @tyw states its always about context in his posts. Continuous low dose microwaves creating a stress environment leading to a continuous activation of stress hormones resulting in cancer. How many guys carry their cell phone in their pocket? Since this is a Panquinone thread I will evidently post a new post on this subject as I think it is HUGH! Per @haidut I am using 6 drops Panquinone once a week. I am using Methylene Blue Concentrate (15mg per drop) along with Oxidal as an oxidative catalyist along with many other supplements that are talked about on this Forum. Since my Prostate Cancer is advanced and had metastasized into my shoulders and rib cage I can actually feel the MB working in those areas. So LH and FSH has been turned back on. I also have the LORD on my side!

LeeLemonoil

Good info on Artemisinin on that site too....
Thanks for the links to that interesting source of informations.
Few cursory glances though also show that the author is in favou of many "unpeaty" strategies like depriving tuors of glucose, inducing hypothyrodism artificially and blocking the androgen receptor while also propagating things like ketogenic diet, Koch's stuff and o forth .. always curious to see how contradictory aspects of Peat's thinking is to people that propagate other aspects wholeheartedly

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How would one choose between Lapodin and Panquinone?

The quinones in Panquinone are very specific and mimic what Koch worked with on his patients. Also, Lapodin is probably a lot milder than Panquinone and you can tell by the substances used in each The quinones in Panquinone are considered a lot more powerful (which Peat mentioned as well) and as such are in microgram amounts, while the ones in Lapodin are in milligram amounts.

Risingfire

I'm throwing up a prayer but do you think if we rubbed panquinone on a bald rat's head, this may regrow the rat's hair or theoretically may lead to hair regrowth?

Travis

I'm throwing up a prayer but do you think if we rubbed panquinone on a bald rat's head, this may regrow the rat's hair or theoretically may lead to hair regrowth?
Explain yourself.

Travis

Travis

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals