Panquinone - Liquid Triquinoyl/Quinone Mix For Lab/R&D

Make no mistake, this is history being made here...

Philomath

People interested on the latest developments of the Koch therapy might consult this site:
Methylglyoxal: Large Response Rate in Very Advanced Stages – Mihaela Catalina Stanciu Foundation for Life

It's made by a young scientist who attempted unsuccessfully to cure his wife from adrenal cancer. His scientific contacts has enabled him to obtain very hard to get clinical informations on many obscure anticancer substances.

And obviously, he doesn't toe the orthodox corporate line on cancer treatments.

This guy needs to read Dr. Peat's work! He's on the right track with MG but somewhat off-track elsewhere - like his recommendations of fish oil and low dose aspirin.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Awesome.

Is this considered a pharmacutical medicine? I'm trying to avoid commiting crimes at the moment.

No, it is not a pharmacetical drug currently. At least not in the USA.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
any plans of non dmso version or nah?

I would like to, but the quinones that Panquinone contains (other than the triquinoyl) should not be dissolved in tocopherol. So, not many other options for a solvent that can safely dissolve quinones and keep them from degradation.

Texon

@haidut Possibly a crazy question...would this product be close to an effective substitute/alternative for hyperbaric oxygen, IV hydrogen peroxide or other oxidative therapies? I got rid of a stubborn bronchitis many years ago with IV peroxide but have not done anything remotely similar since then. Would love to hear any and all comments.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Possibly a crazy question...would this product be close to an effective substitute/alternative for hyperbaric oxygen, IV hydrogen peroxide or other oxidative therapies? I got rid of a stubborn bronchitis many years ago with IV peroxide but have not done anything remotely similar since then. Would love to hear any and all comments.

I don't think hyperbaric oxygen achieves much. Raising CO2 is where it's at for respiratory (and other) infections. This may be similar to H2O2 therapy and in general should be like emodin or vitamin K "on steroids".

Texon

I don't think hyperbaric oxygen achieves much. Raising CO2 is where it's at for respiratory (and other) infections. This may be similar to H2O2 therapy and in general should be like emodin or vitamin K "on steroids".
Ok thanks.

dannibo

What saddens me is the way a genius has to conduct his inventions in the good ol USA. Ive studied Dr. Kochs horrible encounters with Fishbein and the AMA, now the FDA. It hits you right in the face. these people are criminals beyond any doubt and the govt supports them! Human beings have to take back our world.

dannibo

koch used his SSR on various resistant bacteria to antibiotics and in all cases his SSR killed the resistant bacteria without any residual mess! This is of course denied by the FDA and Pharma. but what if your family was stricken with MRSA or ecoli etc. What would you do? Personally I would inject SSR into my children and grandchildren without a care. If it was not an acute infection I would give them CLO2 activated. it has the same configuration as benzoquinone and transforms to sodium chloride in vivo after decimating pathogens. Farmers inject CLO2 into livestock to cure disease. cheaper than antibiotics and no comeback on the animal whatsoever.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
koch used his SSR on various resistant bacteria to antibiotics and in all cases his SSR killed the resistant bacteria without any residual mess! This is of course denied by the FDA and Pharma. but what if your family was stricken with MRSA or ecoli etc. What would you do? Personally I would inject SSR into my children and grandchildren without a care. If it was not an acute infection I would give them CLO2 activated. it has the same configuration as benzoquinone and transforms to sodium chloride in vivo after decimating pathogens. Farmers inject CLO2 into livestock to cure disease. cheaper than antibiotics and no comeback on the animal whatsoever.

What dose of CLO2 is commonly used?

Texon

What dose of CLO2 is commonly used?
@dannibo Isn't ClO2 the same thing as Jim Humble's Miracle Mineral Solution? If so, be very careful with this. I personally tried it orally a few years ago per directions at the time, and I won't ever do it again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals