Massaging fasica in scalp promotes hair growth (?)

ALS

Just putting this here. Any ideas? I am in a private FB group for people who use the Fascia Blaster for other issues, mainly cellulite and tightening skin.

The results are real and sometimes shown by members of the FB group(s).

Soren

Forum Supporter
Before-After Photos

This website is dedicated to hair growth using massage techniques there are lots of people with some very impressive results.

Soren

Forum Supporter
the prices on the website you linked are a total rip off. That plastic device probably costs less than 0.1 pence to make.

OP
ALS

ALS

the prices on the website you linked are a total rip off. That plastic device probably costs less than 0.1 pence to make.
1) I can't make one. 2) I bought it on sale, like half off.

Soren

Forum Supporter
1) I can't make one. 2) I bought it on sale, like half off.

I'm not saying you'd make it yourself I'm saying you could find it at a much lower price if you looked online a bit. Search on alibaba bet you find it for a lot less. Where did you buy it for half off?

rei

This is exactly what i have been saying here as the cause. But the treatment is better focused at correcting postural damage than just trying to (temporarily) loosening the fascia locally.

Soren

Forum Supporter
This is exactly what i have been saying here as the cause. But the treatment is better focused at correcting postural damage than just trying to (temporarily) loosening the fascia locally.

Posture is definitely important but I think addressing underlying fascia issues is also vital. I have recently been getting some good results with derma needling.

rei

Posture is definitely important but I think addressing underlying fascia issues is also vital. I have recently been getting some good results with derma needling.
fascial issues (fascial tension) is caused by postural damage. If there is no postural damage there is no fascial tension.

Soren

Forum Supporter
fascial issues (fascial tension) is caused by postural damage. If there is no postural damage there is no fascial tension.
That is not taking into account calcification which an occur in the scalp which I do not think is caused by bad posture but I could be wrong.

rei

calcification, fibrosis etc. is caused by prolonged tension giving signal to increase repair activity, and when this repair cannot be finished it is dropped back to passive support structures. First fibrosis, then calcification as final remedy. If that fails, then the ultimate step is malignancy.

TheCalciumCad

The book "You can heal your life" By Louise Hay said hair loss was caused by fear + tension (trying to control everything in our life).

"When there is a lot of tension in the scalp, the hair shaft can be squeezed so tightly that the hair can no longer breathe, and it dies and falls out. If this tension is continued, and the scalp is not relaxed, then the follicle remains so tight that the new hair cannot grow through. The result is baldness. Tension is not being strong. Tension is weakness. Being relaxed and centered and peaceful is really being strong and secure. It would be good for us to relax our bodies more, and many of us need to relax our scalps, too."

If you notice alot of young men wear glasses, have tight posture and sport receded hairlines. Tension is at the heart of all of them. A course in alexander technique would probably do more for hairlines (and myopia) than purely sitting under incandescent light, overdosing on aspirin and drinking coffee.

rei

The book "You can heal your life" By Louise Hay said hair loss was caused by fear + tension (trying to control everything in our life).

"When there is a lot of tension in the scalp, the hair shaft can be squeezed so tightly that the hair can no longer breathe, and it dies and falls out. If this tension is continued, and the scalp is not relaxed, then the follicle remains so tight that the new hair cannot grow through. The result is baldness. Tension is not being strong. Tension is weakness. Being relaxed and centered and peaceful is really being strong and secure. It would be good for us to relax our bodies more, and many of us need to relax our scalps, too."

If you notice alot of young men wear glasses, have tight posture and sport receded hairlines. Tension is at the heart of all of them. A course in alexander technique would probably do more for hairlines (and myopia) than purely sitting under incandescent light, overdosing on aspirin and drinking coffee.
I can confirm fixing fascial tensnsion corrects eye sight. But it is not psychological, it is from chronic postural damage.

Thanks! Definitely gonna look into it. It pretty much goes with the "character armour" hypothesis as described by Danny Rody.

Motif

calcification, fibrosis etc. is caused by prolonged tension giving signal to increase repair activity, and when this repair cannot be finished it is dropped back to passive support structures. First fibrosis, then calcification as final remedy. If that fails, then the ultimate step is malignancy.

Any videos you could post that show how to fix chronically tight muscles ?

or maybe you can just describe in a few sentences?

somehow everything on my body is tight. Maybe got to focus more on my arms and legs than hips, back and shoulders, cause it’s never anywhere near relaxed feeling. It’s a torture
I’ll try to focus on thighs and triceps the most now.

my wrists and ankles , neck , back , hip all crack.

I’ll start to work on that again. I have a fascia roll, ball, massage gun. No idea why I’m so messed up

Last edited:

Jack Earth

What's your solution for fixing posture?

BrianF

Ive read this claim on here a lot. And i admit that although i didn't dismiss it, i never thought the postural issue should be high priority in combating hair loss. But im curious now and recently noticed great postural changes simply by shifting more weight from my heels to the balls of my feet (its a bigger change than i expected) please could you point me to axsource or some reading material that covers posture in relation to hairloss?

Jack Earth

Ive read this claim on here a lot. And i admit that although i didn't dismiss it, i never thought the postural issue should be high priority in combating hair loss. But im curious now and recently noticed great postural changes simply by shifting more weight from my heels to the balls of my feet (its a bigger change than i expected) please could you point me to axsource or some reading material that covers posture in relation to hairloss?
Its interesting but his theory doesnt explain why certain groups of people have a lot of hair like asian, Mexican, homeless.

rei

Any videos you could post that show how to fix chronically tight muscles ?

or maybe you can just describe in a few sentences?

somehow everything on my body is tight. Maybe got to focus more on my arms and legs than hips, back and shoulders, cause it’s never anywhere near relaxed feeling. It’s a torture
I’ll try to focus on thighs and triceps the most now.

my wrists and ankles , neck , back , hip all crack.

I’ll start to work on that again. I have a fascia roll, ball, massage gun. No idea why I’m so messed up
The one-stop-explanation is that you need to have a straight spine. If it is not straight, you have the "s-curve", then you have chronic postural damage. This is where i started, and you can use your own imagination to think how to push the spine towards being straight, this is how i did it. Or you can see my post history where i started 2+ years ago and have documented things in my progress, but that takes much more time than just thinking about it and using chiropractic (external force) methods to achieve it.

edit: esther gokhale is the only person i know of that speaks about the chronic damage of s-spine and advocates for a straight spine that she calls j-spine. Maybe look up some of her videos. She seems to be the overwhelmingly top rated author on back pain fixes, even though she only talks about some basic concepts and exercises you can do, not from this holistic perspective. But it might be a good start keeping in mind all i have written here.

Last edited:

rei

Homeless men dont have postural damage?
They tend to drink enough alcohol that it dissolves the calcification which automatically causes the posture to snap back.

You need to understand the body as a tensegrity structure, and there is always constant tension towards the core, meaning if the structure allows for it you will make the curve a straight line as it imparts less tension. Calcified and fibrotic structures (not healed chronic damage) is what prevents this. Alcohol increases fascial circulation, decreases viscosity of the fluids, and dissolves calcifications. Perhaps it has some effect on the fibrosis as well, i don't know.

Additionally tobacco has a strong accelerating effect on this process as i have experienced, but i am not ready yet to speak about the processes as i for now only have one source on my current explanation. It's from dr. stasha gominak and she explains the special role of nicotine in some of her videos, so maybe watch those? At some point in the future i will compile all my findings into a post. But not now.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals