Is Coffee Enema An Scam?

T

TheBeard

coffee enemas for a year pretty much made my bile flow and liver not fatty after i was poisoned with massive ammts of ibuprofen when my dr told me to take mega doses and i actually DID THAT. i had a before and after scan. that was the only thing i did to heal it.

Which type of coffee did you use?

Green? Light roast? Dark roast?

D

danishispsychic

Which type of coffee did you use?

Green? Light roast? Dark roast?
Super good question. I think I have done hundreds of coffee e's by now. I started with the whole " special coffee " - green coffee sold on amazon for coffee e's. That started to get expensive so I switched to whatever coffee I drank in the morning . ( I still use that method pretty much because I brew my coffee super strong ) . I read somewhere that Sumatra worked best and for me it does. I know that lots of people like light roasted coffee but I feel like I get a better detox with Sumatra. Sometimes I add Epsom salt to them and most times I add ACV. I would say that I have to do them in the morning or I can't sleep well at night. My best parasite cleansing results happen with one coffee e, and then one ACV e. Also... make sure you just hold it long enough to hear your gallbladder make that squirting sound a few times.

golder

Super good question. I think I have done hundreds of coffee e's by now. I started with the whole " special coffee " - green coffee sold on amazon for coffee e's. That started to get expensive so I switched to whatever coffee I drank in the morning . ( I still use that method pretty much because I brew my coffee super strong ) . I read somewhere that Sumatra worked best and for me it does. I know that lots of people like light roasted coffee but I feel like I get a better detox with Sumatra. Sometimes I add Epsom salt to them and most times I add ACV. I would say that I have to do them in the morning or I can't sleep well at night. My best parasite cleansing results happen with one coffee e, and then one ACV e. Also... make sure you just hold it long enough to hear your gallbladder make that squirting sound a few times.
really interested in this, thanks for your detailed reporting. You say you got your best results from a coffee enema, then a seperate ACV enema....you don't ever combine them together in the same enema? Thanks very much!

D

danishispsychic

hey james- some people add acv to coffee enemas but my opinion on that it that acv is pretty strong even diluted to add to coffee. i used to do acv when i was really fighting parasites / lyme but like once a week and very weak . acv causes the the same gallbladder release as coffee. really the only thing i would add to coffee is food grade epsom salt OR coconut oil.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals