My First Coffee Enema Experience

DawN

"i thought dude wtf am I doing. 21/22 year old party boy hit rock bottom sticking a tube up his **** out of desperation."

This! So funny! So helpful!

InChristAlone

plain water enemas can be very dehydrating especially because hydrotherapy uses huge amounts of water. the water for coffee enema is only 200-400 ml. very easy to do and retain.

they say dont use instant coffee well i been using instant coffee (organic) no issues. i think that part is bs but who really knows

-coffee enema hold 15-20 min no more no less.

enemas in general are useful no doubt. Question is are people prepared to find out what could be coming out of their colon. truth is always stranger than fiction etc etc
when i was at my worst no doctors could figure what was wrong with me (i had just come out of a mold infested place for 1 year and loaded up on antibiotics) only after my first plain water enema it all made sense. lol. the first time was ******* hilarious. i thought dude wtf am I doing. 21/22 year old party boy hit rock bottom sticking a tube up his **** out of desperation.

i think ill continue to do this at least once per month.

there is no pain in any type of enema when done correctly. you basically cant mess it up. its also not 'yuck' 'strange' 'quacky' or 'weird'. its been done for who knows how long.
What were your symptoms from living in mold? Our house has had water damage a few times and we just found an active growth and my health has never been the same. I am going to try enemas. I'm getting desperate to get things moving out without causing anxiety (magnesium , cascara, coffee give me anxiety).

HLP

A very unhealthy habit which interferes with normal bowel function IMO.

OP
B

beta pandemic

What were your symptoms from living in mold? Our house has had water damage a few times and we just found an active growth and my health has never been the same. I am going to try enemas. I'm getting desperate to get things moving out without causing anxiety (magnesium , cascara, coffee give me anxiety).

first off ill say if you see mold you need to get out immmediately. asap. go into a hotel stay at family friends place do whatever it takes to get out. you cannot get well as long as you're there and sorry to be blunt but it is literally life or death situation.

yeah if you get any stress response from coffee my opinion would be to take a strong dose only once per week in the morning before eating. this really does help clean liver and intestines but if you find stress response intolerable then stop completely. i only take organic instant coffee.

for background:
was in early 20's at the time perfect health zero issues.

about 4 months into living there i started gettin issues which I'd never had before.

could not sleep and extremely difficult to get out of bed and always fatigued zero motiviation lost all drive to do anything. also developed sunken dark undereye circles
joint pain in knees
mild acne (never had acne in my life previous)
went from 75kg to 60kg
hive like bumps over my forehead and temples which eventually turned into very very severe pustular acne on whole face and upper back after reciving antibiotics and also developed a very thick white coating over my tounge.
lost libido couldnt get up
severe bloating and virtually every gi issue you can think of. from bleeding to diarhea. i believe this was my body trying to fight the infection in the early stages. eveentually these stopped in frequency and i was getting worse.

if you'd like practical tips i can share

InChristAlone

first off ill say if you see mold you need to get out immmediately. asap. go into a hotel stay at family friends place do whatever it takes to get out. you cannot get well as long as you're there and sorry to be blunt but it is literally life or death situation.

yeah if you get any stress response from coffee my opinion would be to take a strong dose only once per week in the morning before eating. this really does help clean liver and intestines but if you find stress response intolerable then stop completely. i only take organic instant coffee.

for background:
was in early 20's at the time perfect health zero issues.

about 4 months into living there i started gettin issues which I'd never had before.

could not sleep and extremely difficult to get out of bed and always fatigued zero motiviation lost all drive to do anything. also developed sunken dark undereye circles
joint pain in knees
mild acne (never had acne in my life previous)
went from 75kg to 60kg
hive like bumps over my forehead and temples which eventually turned into very very severe pustular acne on whole face and upper back after reciving antibiotics and also developed a very thick white coating over my tounge.
lost libido couldnt get up
severe bloating and virtually every gi issue you can think of. from bleeding to diarhea. i believe this was my body trying to fight the infection in the early stages. eveentually these stopped in frequency and i was getting worse.

if you'd like practical tips i can share
Wow that must have been some serious mold. None of us are that ill and I actually have gotten a lot better over the yes despite the mold but I take care of myself like most probably do not. Try to get to bed by 11 sleep til 8. Eat liver. Take cypro, niacinamide. Vitamin C has been one turning point. Also we bought an Air filter. I think it all helps. Also we don't go in the room with the mold. But yes we are getting out. I'm sorry you went through all that. Poor health sucks. I mainly went through exhaustion and anxiety.

burtlancast

Yesterday morning. Just out of curiosity basically. wanted to see if the hype online alternative health scene was legit or bs. ive known about it for a few years now but never tried it. well i can most definitely confirm it is legit. completely different experience to drinking coffee. it was actually amazing and i can see how this can become addictive. i should also state that i only was able to hold it for 10 minutes and still got the effects. maybe the longer you hold it the better i dont know. we'll see.

i sat here for about 5 minutes thinking about how i can best describe the feeling i had after. and the feeling is exactly like when you get a perfect nights sleep. you instantly know when you wake up. its just like that. and the amazing thing is the feeling lasts for almost the whole day. really incredible.

what i did:
1: lemon water first thing upon waking to help stimulate peristalsis. 500 ml water with as many squeezed lemons as u can take. i do this everyday anyway

2: I just used 10 grams of organic instant coffee in 400 ml distilled water. the same ratio I use when i make coffee to drink.

3: after evacuation i had kiwifruit and naval oranges. not sure if thats relevant but w/e.

i'll keep this up for a week and take note of any additional benefits. very exciting.

Thanks for sharing.

Some migraine people on this site have written it's often the only thing helping with their condition.
When doing coffee enemas, the only precaution needed is to replenish the lost electrolytes.

Charlotte Gerson advises to always have a few carrot-apple drinks with each of them.

DaveFoster

It's not. It's a bit troublesome, especially cleaning up the equipment, but not painful, and enemas can be beneficial.

Key is not to overdo them. Some crazy people do get addicted like these crazy mofos:

Florida Couple Addicted to Coffee Enemas, 100 a Month

:roll:

But I'd say only do daily at most a couple months for the first go-round, and then only a week or so a few times per year (if you feel the need), and you're fine. There does seem to be a need to get thing going by doing them daily for a while at first, but I don't see the need for protracted daily use after an initial cleansing period as long as you don't backslide into the habits that made you think you needed the enemas in the first place.
That guy has the most disapproving look at everything his wife says.

Hairyhands

What is the best position to take the enema lying on your left/right side or lying on your back slightly raised?

I find it easier to hold the enema lying on my right side rather than my back.

Today I added Liposomal Glutahthione to my enema but didn't feel any different afterwards. The Glutahthione smells of old eggs and I could smell this when I got rid of the enema. It has me thinking maybe the Glutahthione didn't get absorbed into the body if I could smell it afterwards. Also sometimes my temperature is racing after an enema and sometimes it isn't so maybe lying on my side is not the most effect way to absorb the coffee.

Queequeg

What is the best position to take the enema lying on your left/right side or lying on your back slightly raised?

I find it easier to hold the enema lying on my right side rather than my back.

Today I added Liposomal Glutahthione to my enema but didn't feel any different afterwards. The Glutahthione smells of old eggs and I could smell this when I got rid of the enema. It has me thinking maybe the Glutahthione didn't get absorbed into the body if I could smell it afterwards. Also sometimes my temperature is racing after an enema and sometimes it isn't so maybe lying on my side is not the most effect way to absorb the coffee.
Its been a while since I've done one but I remember that you want to basically imagine the shape of the large colon and move your body position so the enema liquid can flow through it.
So
1) lie on your left side while emptying enema bag
2) lift hips of ground with feet so it flows down colon.
3) put pillow under hip and lie on right side so it flows across colon
4) then lie flat and try not to fart

Hairyhands

Its been a while since I've done one but I remember that you want to basically imagine the shape of the large colon and move your body position so the enema liquid can flow through it.
So
1) lie on your left side while emptying enema bag
2) lift hips of ground with feet so it flows down colon.
3) put pillow under hip and lie on right side so it flows across colon
4) then lie flat and try not to fart

Thanks Queequeg will give that a try next time. Sounds alot more scientific than my nervous shuffling as the coffee goes in :)

Djukami

Thanks Queequeg will give that a try next time. Sounds alot more scientific than my nervous shuffling as the coffee goes in :)
Left side? I think the enema can't reach all your colon that way. From what've read and seen, all them talk about lying on the right side. Some even say to stay on "doggy style" position to let the liquid flow better in the colon while emptying the bag and then lie on the right side. Then, some this is dangerous because it will cause pressure upwards in your gut. Then some say that lying flat is bad because it will cause pressure in your back... To be honest, it's a pain in the **** to find, mix and filter all the information about how to do a coffee enema properly. Every one has their own opinion.

I have found this video pretty simple and useful:

Then you have dr wilson website that has some ideas on how to do it.
COFFEE ENEMAS

Queequeg

Left side? I think the enema can't reach all your colon that way. From what've read and seen, all them talk about lying on the right side. Some even say to stay on "doggy style" position to let the liquid flow better in the colon while emptying the bag and then lie on the right side. Then, some this is dangerous because it will cause pressure upwards in your gut. Then some say that lying flat is bad because it will cause pressure in your back... To be honest, it's a pain in the **** to find, mix and filter all the information about how to do a coffee enema properly. Every one has their own opinion.

I have found this video pretty simple and useful:

Then you have dr wilson website that has some ideas on how to do it.
COFFEE ENEMAS

I cant say I am an enema expert and personally I havent done one in a long time but when I looked into it the advice I got was to position the body so that the liquid will flow done the direction of the colon. So if you look at a picture of the colon the first turn is to the right so that why I think starting on your back with hips up on a pillow followed by rolling over to the left for 5 minutes, then hips back up for 5 minute, then to the right for 5 minutes followed by flat for as long as you can hold it. Its kind of like that game with the steel ball and the wooden maze.

Last edited:

Djukami

I cant say I am an enema expert and personally I havent done one in a long time but when I looked into it the advice I got was to position the body so that the liquid will flow done the direction of the colon. So if you look at a picture of the colon the first turn is to the right so that why I think starting on your back with hips up on a pillow followed by rolling over to the left, then back up, then to the right followed by flat. Its kind of like that game with the steel ball and the wooden maze.

Oh, never thought about the fact that it turns right. You may have indeed some point in what you say. An alternative physician said to me to crouch on all fours because it's easier to let the liquid flow to the colon as I've already mentioned. Perhaps that would solve the fact the gut turns right initially.

I am not an enema expert too... There are so many aspects that I am still not completely sure:
- Plastic bags? Better have a stainless steel bucket enema kit.
- Grind the coffee right before doing an enema of buying an already ground coffee?
- What's the best quality coffee to do it? Should it be light, medium, dark roast coffee? From what country?
- Again, what are the best positions to do it?
- How much water? 500 mL, 1 L, 2L?
- How much coffee? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (...) tbsps?
- Should I put salt in the enema too?
- How much time? 10, 12, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour? Some even say that the more you can handle, the best for you.
- What is the best time of the day to do it?
- Should I eat before doing an enema? Should I be in a fasting state? What should I eat after doing an enema? Some say to eat a regular meal. Others say it's not wise to eat fat after doing an enema (at least a regular meal for me was always a terrible experience)
- Is it safe to do an enema every day? Should I only do it two times or three times a week?
- (I think the list could go on and on). No one really explains it fully. You kinda have to do it in your own way.

I was overthinking so much about it, that I was like "screw it". Regarding position, I simply opted to lie on my right side, since I've found most people saying that position was pretty standard, and because I could simply empty my mind, relax and not be worried about changing positions the whole time. Regarding the other questions, I followed the instructions from that physician. I still didn't like her attitude, since she kind of ignored and mocked my questions. I actually still have the idea I was telling her something new and that she had never thought about it. I could be wrong. Maybe, she must have studied and learned how to do it only the way she recommends. Ok, I must admit I much more picky than her.
Now, if I do them again, I may try doing them in different ways since now I am not stressed nor scared about doing an enema like I was in the beginning.

Ah!, and the best question is: how da hell people are able to take pictures of what comes out of their butt? I mean, the water of the toilet becomes completely brown, I can't see ***t xD. Do they really put some kind of filter below their **** to make sure they are able to see what comes out from their gut?

Last edited:

Hairyhands

Update: Coffee enemas are going well. I hold the coffee for 30mins and shine LLLT 850nm security light onto the liver for 15 mins. Whilst doing this I can hear what I assume are bile acids moving around inside and notice that this affect is more profound when using the LLLT. I started with a basic enema kit however it was difficult to make all the coffee travel through the tube and into my body, quite alot would get stuck and wasted. To correct this I bought a new enema kit which prevents the coffee from coming back out of the body once its entered as it has a one way valve. It's about twice the price of a normal kit but well worth it. The kit is made by premium enema and can be found on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Premium-SI...UTF8&qid=1503836894&sr=1-7&keywords=enema+kit
For coffee I'm using bulletproof dark roast and an organic variety I bought on amazon. The first few enemas gave me a strong caffeine buzz and made me jittery for most of the day which was a little uncomfortable so be prepared if it's your first time and don't make plans that day. After about 5 enemas things really settled down and I didn't notice any caffeine side effects. After completing my initial 12 enemas I now do this once every 2 weeks with the LLLT.
I prefer to lie on my back with my legs raised above my head propped up against furnishings etc. I prefer to lie on the bed and watch something on TV etc it's much more comfortable if you're going for the 30mins, I don't have any issues getting to the bathroom when my 30 mins are up. The first couple of enemas you might need to lie on the bathroom floor so you can get to the toilet quickly but your ability to hold the enema will really improve after the first couple, hence you can move to more comfortable surroundings.

Last edited:

Bart1

Thanks for sharing.

Some migraine people on this site have written it's often the only thing helping with their condition.
When doing coffee enemas, the only precaution needed is to replenish the lost electrolytes.

Charlotte Gerson advises to always have a few carrot-apple drinks with each of them.
I'm drinking strained salted OJ with some coconut water added. But still afterwards I get extremely dizzy, balance weakness. What am I missing here ? Do you maybe have any suggestion ?

Markus

I'm drinking strained salted OJ with some coconut water added. But still afterwards I get extremely dizzy, balance weakness. What am I missing here ? Do you maybe have any suggestion ?
Try adding some salt.

Bart1

another question, if you have renal disfunction, would it still be advisable to do coffee enema's? I would think yes, because you get rid of a lot of toxins but on the other hand it might be dangerous with mineral imbalances?

Markus

thanks I did that already, but just a pinch, maybe I need more
If you have poor kidney function, I wouldn't advice you drink excess fluids with lots of potassium as that will put stress on the kidneys.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals