My First Coffee Enema Experience

xiaohua

I think you should then do a parasite cleanse. It's serious stuff I think.
What kind of parasite cleanse would you suggest? Tbh I assume that most people have worms and parasites but are unaware of it, after all it's the parasite's job to go undetected. Most people don't have good hygiene practices, and even if you do, it's easy enough to pick up parasite eggs from interacting with members of the public, having pets in your household, drinking contaminated tap water or eating contaminated food, etc.

Marcus1000

I have done one of these and found it very powerful. *TMI WARNING* The next morning, I saw a lot of long white worms in the toilet bowl, having never previously had any reason to believe I had parasites. I also felt suicidally depressed the next day (apparently this is unusual) which later subsided, giving way to an incredible energy boost along with a noticeably flatter stomach.

I followed these instructions:
COFFEE ENEMAS
Intense :D, did you notice any positive effects of such a procedure long-term? Like better energy? Or just short-term effect?

Dante

And yes I became somehow addicted to them... but for the really great feeling of wellbeing they gave me. Just like you can be addicted to pregnenolone or thyroid or drinking coffee. Nothing to worry about.
did stopping it create some kind of withdrawal symptoms :) ? ( i am not sure if 'addiction' to exogenous pregenelone is a good thing if one doesn't have any serious health issues in the place, wouldn't coming off it might leave the sysnthesis of cholestrol to preg downregulated or may be i am wrong here ) ?

Makrosky

What kind of parasite cleanse would you suggest? Tbh I assume that most people have worms and parasites but are unaware of it, after all it's the parasite's job to go undetected. Most people don't have good hygiene practices, and even if you do, it's easy enough to pick up parasite eggs from interacting with members of the public, having pets in your household, drinking contaminated tap water or eating contaminated food, etc.

I don't know. I think @Greg says have some experience with it and probably @lisaferraro must know something about it after living in india for 12 years.

I think if you go to iherb.com and search for parasite products you can read the comments and chose one. I think Now Foods (a quite legit brand) have one with black walnut wormwood or something like that.

Makrosky

did stopping it create some kind of withdrawal symptoms :) ? ( i am not sure if 'addiction' to exogenous pregenelone is a good thing if one doesn't have any serious health issues in the place, wouldn't coming off it might leave the sysnthesis of cholestrol to preg downregulated or may be i am wrong here ) ?
Not at all. The only withdrawal symptom is that you cease to do something that is good.

Remember Ray's quote about "addiction" ? Any addiction is just a promise of something to bring you back to more homeostasis. I don't believe in "addictions". We are all addicted to something.

I remember when using a special coffee grown for coffee enemas (higher caffeine and other alkaloids) ... it was so strong detoxifier that I was releasing sand. Yes, small pebbles. I guess that was in my liver ducts ?

EIRE24

Totally different things although colonics feeling is very good as well.
Would a colonic be safer? What are the dangers of this? I'm afraid of doing it wrong myself and causing upset to my system? Does a tube and enema bag need to be used or is there simpler equipment?

xiaohua

Intense :D, did you notice any positive effects of such a procedure long-term? Like better energy? Or just short-term effect?
I've had way more emotional stability, I must say, and my energy overall is good. I am now able to eat gluten in reasonable amounts without extreme reactions, which I couldn't do for years. I am sure a series of CEs would bring further benefits, it's just a pain in the **** to do (pun kind of intended). :p

Makrosky

Would a colonic be safer? What are the dangers of this? I'm afraid of doing it wrong myself and causing upset to my system? Does a tube and enema bag need to be used or is there simpler equipment?
First :
A colonic costs around 100 US$ and you need a professional to do it.

Dangers... I don't know of any. Prolonged use of coffee enemas maybe deplete you of electrolites or mess up with your colon flora, that I don't know. But a few coffee enemas I think can't do you any bad.

I can guarantee you nothign bad is gonna happen ? Man, I don't know. I never had any problems and internet is full of good experiences about them.

I think for a proper one you need an enema bag.

It takes some attempts to get it right. It's not complicated but it's tricky.

What worked for me was... first doing some plain water enema to clean things up and make some room for the coffee solution. Then the coffee enema. Someone posted a link to drwilsons website, the instructions there are legit. I followed those.

EIRE24

First :
A colonic costs around 100 US$ and you need a professional to do it.

Dangers... I don't know of any. Prolonged use of coffee enemas maybe deplete you of electrolites or mess up with your colon flora, that I don't know. But a few coffee enemas I think can't do you any bad.

I can guarantee you nothign bad is gonna happen ? Man, I don't know. I never had any problems and internet is full of good experiences about them.

I think for a proper one you need an enema bag.

It takes some attempts to get it right. It's not complicated but it's tricky.

What worked for me was... first doing some plain water enema to clean things up and make some room for the coffee solution. Then the coffee enema. Someone posted a link to drwilsons website, the instructions there are legit. I followed those.

Yea it is costly for a colonic. I'm wondering would use of cascara to clear the bowel be the same or do they work a lot differently. I'd love to try this to see if it helps with my acne. I don't think I have the knowledge and would prefer to pay the money to let a professional do a colonic

Makrosky

Yea it is costly for a colonic. I'm wondering would use of cascara to clear the bowel be the same or do they work a lot differently. I'd love to try this to see if it helps with my acne. I don't think I have the knowledge and would prefer to pay the money to let a professional do a colonic
Coffee enema is for the liver. Colonics is for the gut. Two different things although sinergistic. Do the colonics then. Both are good things. Good luck Irish mate.

EIRE24

Coffee enema is for the liver. Colonics is for the gut. Two different things although sinergistic. Do the colonics then. Both are good things. Good luck Irish mate.
Thanks pal, have the healthiest of futures!

whodathunkit

CE's are really a magical thing.
Yeah, they can be. The glow I got from the lymph moving all over my body was really indescribable. I've tried, but I know I just can't convey. It was like energy seeping all over my body, I could feel it creeping through the channels. Interesting thing is that lymph channels correspond very closely to energy meridians in TCM.

I never got my bowel movements suppressed by CE's.
Me, either, and I did a couple of them per day for a couple of months. Movements fine throughout and fine now.

L

lollipop

I don't know. I think @Greg says have some experience with it and probably @lisaferraro must know something about it after living in india for 12 years.
Hi @daisyjane, I think that having a proper diagnosis is important in the case of parasites. Many that think they have them might be experiencing another condition. In my case it was diagnosed having as @Makrosky said come from living in India.

Spoiler: how I healed it involved substances I now know to be estrogenic. Nevertheless, here is how I healed:

*chewed on cloves (not buds) to kill the eggs
*grapefruit seed extract to kill and steralize
*wormwood internally along with black walnut hulls to kill the bacteria/parasite. I have since learned from this forum about Artemisinin and would use that instead.
*protelytic enzymes to break down biofilms.

Hope this helps.

EIRE24

Hi @daisyjane, I think that having a proper diagnosis is important in the case of parasites. Many that think they have them might be experiencing another condition. In my case it was diagnosed having as @Makrosky said come from living in India.

Spoiler: how I healed it involved substances I now know to be estrogenic. Nevertheless, here is how I healed:

*chewed on cloves (not buds) to kill the eggs
*grapefruit seed extract to kill and steralize
*wormwood internally along with black walnut hulls to kill the bacteria/parasite. I have since learned from this forum about Artemisinin and would use that instead.
*protelytic enzymes to break down biofilms.

Hope this helps.
Do you think grapefruit seed extract alone could kill bad bacteria and sterelize the gut?

L

lollipop

Do you think grapefruit seed extract alone could kill bad bacteria and sterelize the gut?
I used it in India as it was all I had or could find that I trusted - along with cloves - readily available in India. It protected me for 11 years. My infection came in the last year that I was there and I think I know exactly when. In fact I was a bit careless on this occasion and it came back to bite me.

Waynish

Just had my first colon hydrotherapy with 15m coffee enema at the end of it yesterday. I haven't noticed any benefits yet. Just felt drained - same as being drained after diarrhea (which makes sense). They offered probiotics at the end, which I did not take. Then again, I think my large intestine is in relatively good health, but it is my small intestine that is diseased (celiac's). Back to activated charcoal, cypro, and good food...

OP
B

beta pandemic

plain water enemas can be very dehydrating especially because hydrotherapy uses huge amounts of water. the water for coffee enema is only 200-400 ml. very easy to do and retain.

they say dont use instant coffee well i been using instant coffee (organic) no issues. i think that part is bs but who really knows

-coffee enema hold 15-20 min no more no less.

enemas in general are useful no doubt. Question is are people prepared to find out what could be coming out of their colon. truth is always stranger than fiction etc etc
when i was at my worst no doctors could figure what was wrong with me (i had just come out of a mold infested place for 1 year and loaded up on antibiotics) only after my first plain water enema it all made sense. lol. the first time was ******* hilarious. i thought dude wtf am I doing. 21/22 year old party boy hit rock bottom sticking a tube up his **** out of desperation.

i think ill continue to do this at least once per month.

there is no pain in any type of enema when done correctly. you basically cant mess it up. its also not 'yuck' 'strange' 'quacky' or 'weird'. its been done for who knows how long.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals