My First Coffee Enema Experience

beta pandemic

Yesterday morning. Just out of curiosity basically. wanted to see if the hype online alternative health scene was legit or bs. ive known about it for a few years now but never tried it. well i can most definitely confirm it is legit. completely different experience to drinking coffee. it was actually amazing and i can see how this can become addictive. i should also state that i only was able to hold it for 10 minutes and still got the effects. maybe the longer you hold it the better i dont know. we'll see.

i sat here for about 5 minutes thinking about how i can best describe the feeling i had after. and the feeling is exactly like when you get a perfect nights sleep. you instantly know when you wake up. its just like that. and the amazing thing is the feeling lasts for almost the whole day. really incredible.

what i did:
1: lemon water first thing upon waking to help stimulate peristalsis. 500 ml water with as many squeezed lemons as u can take. i do this everyday anyway

2: I just used 10 grams of organic instant coffee in 400 ml distilled water. the same ratio I use when i make coffee to drink.

3: after evacuation i had kiwifruit and naval oranges. not sure if thats relevant but w/e.

i'll keep this up for a week and take note of any additional benefits. very exciting.

DaveFoster

"Put some coffee in your butt. It's the key to happiness."

Interesting write-up, thanks for sharing.

Any dripping issues during the day?

whodathunkit

Yeah, I like coffee enemas. They really helped me last summer, and they're good for helping the liver throw off toxins. I could actually feel my lymph moving all over my body. I knew it was lymph because the first time the sensation happened (after my second enema, after I had already gotten equipment and myself cleaned up) I felt it in first one and then the other supraclavicular lymphnode area, in the space of a few seconds. Felt like a swirling that moved from one side to the other. I was like "WTF?" It was unique, and it happened very fast. Then I suddenly had to GO. Thank goodness I was close to the bathroom. LOL

But that's when I made the connection between the sensation and the fact that the coffee enema was definitely acting on my liver, since the liver makes lymph, dumps it into some duct or other (forgive me for my crude understanding), also cleans lymph, and generally gets things moving.

The next day I did another enema and this time the lymph movement sensations happened during the enema, and expanded...moved down into my chest and upper abdomen, up my neck and head. Eventually, as I continued to do them every day, the sensations kept expanding and moved all around my body following lymph channels. In my legs, my feet, up my back, up my neck, in my head, down my arms, just all over. Sometimes it felt like I was literally "glowing". Really, really interesting experience. I kept doing the enemas for a while and stopped when the sensations lessened. Figured that meant I was pretty well cleaned out.

The benefits of cleansing like that have lasted. IMO coffee enemas helped give me more stamina and tolerance to physical effort, maybe because I'm able to clear metabolic waste better. Bad thing is I always seem to bounce back into a higher fat lifestyle so usually undo some of the gains I get after a cleanse or an episode of doing very low fat. I did that this time. I don't think my poor old liver is in very good shape. But it still does me good and I'll reach equilibrium eventually. LOL

OP
B

beta pandemic

another thing I've noticed is that I'm drenched in sweat after my 5 minute morning jump rope. chest, back, face, arms everywhere like i just came out of a sauna. I have not sweat this much since i was a teenager.

did 15 g instant coffee to 400 ml water this morning.

Marcus1000

it was actually amazing and i can see how this can become addictive.
This is what concerns me. I remember reading about people NEEDING a coffee enema daily to function normally after a while. I would be afraid to become dependant on it. :P

whodathunkit

Can't see myself sticking some coffee in my butt. Sounds horrible and painful.
It's not. It's a bit troublesome, especially cleaning up the equipment, but not painful, and enemas can be beneficial.

Key is not to overdo them. Some crazy people do get addicted like these crazy mofos:

Florida Couple Addicted to Coffee Enemas, 100 a Month

:roll:

But I'd say only do daily at most a couple months for the first go-round, and then only a week or so a few times per year (if you feel the need), and you're fine. There does seem to be a need to get thing going by doing them daily for a while at first, but I don't see the need for protracted daily use after an initial cleansing period as long as you don't backslide into the habits that made you think you needed the enemas in the first place.

encerent

Yesterday morning. Just out of curiosity basically. wanted to see if the hype online alternative health scene was legit or bs. ive known about it for a few years now but never tried it. well i can most definitely confirm it is legit. completely different experience to drinking coffee. it was actually amazing and i can see how this can become addictive. i should also state that i only was able to hold it for 10 minutes and still got the effects. maybe the longer you hold it the better i dont know. we'll see.

i sat here for about 5 minutes thinking about how i can best describe the feeling i had after. and the feeling is exactly like when you get a perfect nights sleep. you instantly know when you wake up. its just like that. and the amazing thing is the feeling lasts for almost the whole day. really incredible.

what i did:
1: lemon water first thing upon waking to help stimulate peristalsis. 500 ml water with as many squeezed lemons as u can take. i do this everyday anyway

2: I just used 10 grams of organic instant coffee in 400 ml distilled water. the same ratio I use when i make coffee to drink.

3: after evacuation i had kiwifruit and naval oranges. not sure if thats relevant but w/e.

i'll keep this up for a week and take note of any additional benefits. very exciting.

How long do you hold the enemaa in for?

EIRE24

what i did:

So how exactly do you do the enema. I think it may help me with my gut and maybe even acne?

xiaohua

I have done one of these and found it very powerful. *TMI WARNING* The next morning, I saw a lot of long white worms in the toilet bowl, having never previously had any reason to believe I had parasites. I also felt suicidally depressed the next day (apparently this is unusual) which later subsided, giving way to an incredible energy boost along with a noticeably flatter stomach.

I followed these instructions:
COFFEE ENEMAS

Makrosky

I have done one of these and found it very powerful. *TMI WARNING* The next morning, I saw a lot of long white worms in the toilet bowl, having never previously had any reason to believe I had parasites. I also felt suicidally depressed the next day (apparently this is unusual) which later subsided, giving way to an incredible energy boost along with a noticeably flatter stomach.

I followed these instructions:
COFFEE ENEMAS
Are you sure it was worms ? It is sometimes mucus.

Makrosky

It's not. It's a bit troublesome, especially cleaning up the equipment, but not painful, and enemas can be beneficial.

Key is not to overdo them. Some crazy people do get addicted like these crazy mofos:

Florida Couple Addicted to Coffee Enemas, 100 a Month

:roll:

But I'd say only do daily at most a couple months for the first go-round, and then only a week or so a few times per year (if you feel the need), and you're fine. There does seem to be a need to get thing going by doing them daily for a while at first, but I don't see the need for protracted daily use after an initial cleansing period as long as you don't backslide into the habits that made you think you needed the enemas in the first place.

I had really great effects from CE's but with time I started to feel overall weak. I don't know if it was because of electrolite depletion or really I don't know. Like I felt really relaxed and in touch with myself BUT...weak.

I also felt like I had to do the enema after my last meal of the day. If not, when I had a meal (specially if it had some fat on it, I think triggered bile release) I felt very bad.

CE's are really a magical thing. Makes you understand how important is the liver detoxification and how related (as mentioned in TCM for hundreds of years) the liver is to the heart.

By the way : I never got my bowel movements suppressed by CE's. And yes I became somehow addicted to them... but for the really great feeling of wellbeing they gave me. Just like you can be addicted to pregnenolone or thyroid or drinking coffee. Nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals