My First Coffee Enema

Bart1

Coffee enema’s are amazing. I do them now 3 times a week. I do notice sometimes an electrolyte imbalance afterwards although I take a smoothie and some salt. Anyone else experiences that?

Also, is coconut oil really advisable? Any resources for that? Same for probiotics.

D

danishispsychic

Coffee enema are a retention enema and should be 1/2 cup to one cup of liquid , not tons of it - I had added iodine, or ACV, coconut oil , epsom salt, salt, lemon, just to mix it up. I would def say to do them 3 or 4 times a week max after you have done them a while. In the beginning , it can be too much to do them everyday. The thing that detoxes the liver is holding it , not doing lots and lots of coffee like the guy in the video. If you have a red light thingy, use that while doing them too.

burtlancast

@burtlancast

Maybe you can answer a question I had about these videos. I actually saw one of your videos on YouTube before and was curious: How in the heck do you fill your colon with so much liquid?

I can barely do 1 qt without getting the urges to go to the bathroom 15 minutes later. You seem to do a lot more.

Thanks

Watch again the video: it says regular enemas are between 24 and 50 ounces at a time, with people able to do much less at a time, provided they repeat these small amounts in the same session.

Hope that helps. :):

OP
jzeno

jzeno

I can get a liter or one quart in me but holding it in for 10 minutes hurts.

Gas trapped inside causes discomfort so I have to release everything to release the pressure.

rei

Coffee enema are a retention enema and should be 1/2 cup to one cup of liquid , not tons of it - I had added iodine, or ACV, coconut oil , epsom salt, salt, lemon, just to mix it up. I would def say to do them 3 or 4 times a week max after you have done them a while. In the beginning , it can be too much to do them everyday. The thing that detoxes the liver is holding it , not doing lots and lots of coffee like the guy in the video. If you have a red light thingy, use that while doing them too.
First time i read about retaining it up there. Frankly, that sounds downright damaging in contrast to just weird for enemas. Coffee contains quite a lot of fermentable fibers, so you are going to put the bacteria in overdrive and get all kinds of endotoxin. Normally the bacterial population differs in beginning to end of large intestine, but when you feed them coffee it all goes mixed up.

D

danishispsychic

First time i read about retaining it up there. Frankly, that sounds downright damaging in contrast to just weird for enemas. Coffee contains quite a lot of fermentable fibers, so you are going to put the bacteria in overdrive and get all kinds of endotoxin. Normally the bacterial population differs in beginning to end of large intestine, but when you feed them coffee it all goes mixed up.
there is tons of google on it. it is a retention enema that needs to be held for 20 mins or close to detox the liver.

LiveWire

Comon sense dictates this to be largely true. But then again, many of the unnatural seemingly backward things we humans do, are actually quite beneficial for us. Drinking milk, cooking food, wearing footwear etc.

Though thumbs up to Burt for the instructional video with zero f&$ks given :)

Last edited:

rei

Yeah i assumed retention means you keep it there and absorb the liquid.. good thing it's not.

bluefish

I only skimmed through this whole thread... I will go back and read more in depth... just wanted to chime in... i started doing coffee enemas about a month ago... so far, quite an awesome hack... I didnt experience any extreme detox yet, as in, any negative feeling, or flu like, bad smells etc, as metioned above... but, better energy, cleaner fresher feeling skin, waking up more refreshed etc etc have been just easily increasing so far as I continue including coffee enemas in my health process... :) glad I finally started.
My sister, who passed away due to cancer recently, was doing them a lot, so thats really the first I remember hearing about them, and then I have to credit Ben Greenfield for posting about it several times, as being the one that got me to realize its something someone can and should include in there health protocol.

bluefish

just a quite rundown what Im doing...

organic dark roast, wet processed (if you can find), 2 heaping table spoons,

simmered for 10 min, 2cups of simmered water (from bottled spring water), I add 2 cups of room temp water (equals about 1 liter I believe), (FYI 2 cups simmered+2 cups room temp= very nice luke warm water),

holding it for about 10-15min, Im doing only 1 enema (but I do see people recommending doing 2 at a time, I have no problem doing that in the future,,,)

Ive been doing 1 enema every 5 days about... and for the next month I'll try to get them a bit more often, every 3 or 4 days... then after that... I guess once a week or something.

I didnt look into how to adjust for more nutrients if for some reason Im needing that... I do think drinking enough water is important. and that said, once I didnt drink enough water afterwards, and it wasnt a disaster, but I do think consuming plenty of water is a good thing to specifically keep awareness of.

Bart1

I really feel it helps with my sluggish/damaged liver. One thing I experience is loss of electrolytes , I take a fruit smoothie with OJ but I don’t seem to recover completely. How do you guys replenish electrolytes?

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Bart1

Juices! Freshly squeezed OJ, Carrot, and Green juices just like Gerson administered. That's all you really need. I drink milk, too.

I've found that I don't drink any water whatsoever and it amazes me how much more thirst quenching a small glass of bell pepper juice or milk is compared to filtered water. I never thought that would be the case, but it is. I haven't drank water in months now. And like Peat says, I just use my thirst as the main indicator of when to drink, rather than some deduced amount, like 8 cups a day or your body weight divided by some number and etc.

Vinny

@burtlancast

Maybe you can answer a question I had about these videos. I actually saw one of your videos on YouTube before and was curious: How in the heck do you fill your colon with so much liquid?

I can barely do 1 qt without getting the urges to go to the bathroom 15 minutes later. You seem to do a lot more.

Thanks
If you don`t mind me to chime in....
I had the same problem - how to fill my **** with enough liquid, so that it reaches where it should, and stay there as long as it has to.
I did about 50-70 enemas, to figure out the problem and to find the solution. Here we go:
IMO, there are two obstacles - feces and gas.
Both won`t allow the liquid to enter deep, no matter what. You have to get rid of them completely.
I deal with those two equally. Basically, the only way for me, and it works, is to pour liquid, expel, and repeat as many times as it needs, so my colon is completely empty. Then I can suck a third of the Pacific Ocean in, and keep it there more than 15 min, without urges.
It is a very annoying and time consuming procedure, though.

bluefish

If you don`t mind me to chime in....
I had the same problem - how to fill my **** with enough liquid, so that it reaches where it should, and stay there as long as it has to.
I did about 50-70 enemas, to figure out the problem and to find the solution. Here we go:
IMO, there are two obstacles - feces and gas.
Both won`t allow the liquid to enter deep, no matter what. You have to get rid of them completely.
I deal with those two equally. Basically, the only way for me, and it works, is to pour liquid, expel, and repeat as many times as it needs, so my colon is completely empty. Then I can suck a third of the Pacific Ocean in, and keep it there more than 15 min, without urges.
It is a very annoying and time consuming procedure, though.

MY understanding... based on more then a couple sources... is you only need to hold the enema for about 10-15min max... Any thoughts on that? Why would you need to hold it for more then that?

Vinny

MY understanding... based on more then a couple sources... is you only need to hold the enema for about 10-15min max... Any thoughts on that? Why would you need to hold it for more then that?
One DON`T need to hold it for more then that.
In my case, I just leave it until I feel the urge (which might be not quit right, idk, I have no so much experience) and then I let it go.

bluefish

ok, cool, not challenging you fyi,... just checking... I started recently also. as far as I know... 8-15min is all you need. Probably 10-12 is the sweet spot so to speak. I load myself up and then kinda shake my hips or whatever,,, kinda,,, try to move my intestines a bit... however that happens... do some yoga poses... etc... then empty myself out...
Im only doing one enema each time... it does sound like doing either plain water enema or coffee enema to flush out all the crap... then doing a second one after that... is what people recommend... idk, I guess ill do that at some point. Im just happy ive started including this into my health routine, and Im definitely seeing the results.

Bart1

@Bart1

Juices! Freshly squeezed OJ, Carrot, and Green juices just like Gerson administered. That's all you really need. I drink milk, too.

I've found that I don't drink any water whatsoever and it amazes me how much more thirst quenching a small glass of bell pepper juice or milk is compared to filtered water. I never thought that would be the case, but it is. I haven't drank water in months now. And like Peat says, I just use my thirst as the main indicator of when to drink, rather than some deduced amount, like 8 cups a day or your body weight divided by some number and etc.
Thanks. I will try the juice afterwards. I might have a kidney problem. Idk if it’s ok to do one when you kidney function is not so good.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

I finally figured out a method that works for me!

I tried doing enemas with chamomile and that still did not help.

@Vinny @bluefish, you guys might get something out of this.

I'm not sure if this will work with others but I've been able to do multiple coffee enemas at the full 1000 ml volume without having to release early. All I do is sigh and moan and hum to release the discomfort and pressure instead of simply breathing and suffering in silence with pursed lips. I load up slowly then as things begin to become uncomfortable I begin to breathe deeply and sorta moan and hum or sigh as I naturally feel inclined. There's no rhyme or reason other than I just do what feels natural and comfortable. It seems like the natural vibration from my humming combined with frequent breathing for relaxation allows the body to relax and it also shifts the gas around in my intestine so it isn't pushing to escape--which is the cause of that very painful discomfort. So basically just make some noise and you'll eventually feel your stomach relax and the contents shift so that the volume is bearable. And that's it.

I agree with Vinny: it's the gas and waste in the lower intestine that causes the pressure build up. The gas causes more discomfort of the two, but they both contribute.

One solution to empty the colon is to use a small water enema first and just relax for a few minutes then release, then do the coffee enema. You can usually buy small enemas that are handheld and 130ml in size. Just fill those up to release any content in your colon, then proceed to the coffee enemas. Though, with this method of sighing and relaxing I'm able to hold 1000 ml for 12 minutes even with gas and a colon with contents.

Hope that helps. Happy cleansing!

Vinny

I finally figured out a method that works for me!

I tried doing enemas with chamomile and that still did not help.

@Vinny @bluefish, you guys might get something out of this.

I'm not sure if this will work with others but I've been able to do multiple coffee enemas at the full 1000 ml volume without having to release early. All I do is sigh and moan and hum to release the discomfort and pressure instead of simply breathing and suffering in silence with pursed lips. I load up slowly then as things begin to become uncomfortable I begin to breathe deeply and sorta moan and hum or sigh as I naturally feel inclined. There's no rhyme or reason other than I just do what feels natural and comfortable. It seems like the natural vibration from my humming combined with frequent breathing for relaxation allows the body to relax and it also shifts the gas around in my intestine so it isn't pushing to escape--which is the cause of that very painful discomfort. So basically just make some noise and you'll eventually feel your stomach relax and the contents shift so that the volume is bearable. And that's it.

I agree with Vinny: it's the gas and waste in the lower intestine that causes the pressure build up. The gas causes more discomfort of the two, but they both contribute.

One solution to empty the colon is to use a small water enema first and just relax for a few minutes then release, then do the coffee enema. You can usually buy small enemas that are handheld and 130ml in size. Just fill those up to release any content in your colon, then proceed to the coffee enemas. Though, with this method of sighing and relaxing I'm able to hold 1000 ml for 12 minutes even with gas and a colon with contents.

Hope that helps. Happy cleansing!
I never thought about redistributing the gas, only expelling it completely. If redistribution works for you the same way, just do it.
I read one doctor advising, to expel the excess gas THROUGH the hose, but my butt has not been trained to such a level of artisticity to achieve such a phenomenon :)

OP
jzeno

jzeno

Yeah, I have no idea how I can hold the enema and force the gas out simultaneously. I try that every now and then and that usually results in a small mess. One time I did it successfully and that felt great but controlling that consistently is almost impossible for me at the moment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals