Is Coffee Enema An Scam?

tara

tara

I used to do coffee enemas all the time. Its really a lot easier and more relaxing than it seems.
I use enema buckets that cost like 4 dollars and make a quart of coffee the night before.
Put on some relaxing music in the bathroom and lay a couple comfortable towels down and your good to go!
My roommate and I, at the time, used to alternate days so we would be doing it every other day.
He gets horrible migraines, like the ones that take 2 days to recover, and he said it was the best treatment he has ever used for them.
This is kinda bringing back good memories I might have to get back into it...

Diokine

I have had some very interesting experiences with coffee enemas. One time, I held the enema for maybe 10 minutes (pretty standard,) and as soon as I released it I could feel my entire body "soften," I heard several pops and cracks in my spine, my jaw muscles and jaw connective tissues loosened and my jaw shifted. My gaze became very soft, thinking very clear, and it I felt very light. I think they are very beneficial in showing you what a properly balanced SNS/PNS and clean gut feel like.

sladerunner69

I think it could have some benefits seeing as coffee has been shown to benefit digesiton, though for some people it seems very acidic and irritates the gut and stimulated bile production increasing serotonin. In the end, the only true method of knowledge is experiment.

Djukami

my jaw muscles and jaw connective tissues loosened and my jaw shifted.
This happened to me too one time I did an enema (the first ones I did not experienced such a thing. Which shows we must do several times to achieve good results). It's very weird how our jaw is related to the gut, but there's definitely a connection. Also the lighter feeling... it seemed I was carrying a bag full of stones inside me without knowing.

Frankdee20

Rectally administered coffee has to be 212 degrees F or it won't work.

Travis

It's a good way to get rid of that can of Folgers that your aunt left at your house. This coffee is not good for anything else. Folgers is ****-grade coffee.

Frankdee20

So I don't have to use LaVazza Crema de Gusto ? Lol

Bobby

It's most definitely a scam....one that big pharma doesn't want you to know about....chemo or coffee?...which one would you prefer? Well, I guess most people would say chemo, since it doesn't go in the outhole! Im sure there is other good detoxifiers, but I haven't experienced one this good yet. But be forewarned....your toilet will smell like an open septic tank!

Travis

I don't think this is a scam. It was popularized my Dr. Max Gerson, who was on the right track and was fought by the AMA. I think there is something to this: It involves the liver, gallbladder, and bile duct.

But I am open to the idea that certain things are created by the AMA to both make alternative medicine look ridiculous and dilute the important alternative therapies in a river of disinformation (Hulda Clark?).

I think that the Gerson Therapy and Methylglyoxal are the best cancer therapies; certainly more effective than radiation and the overpriced drugs that are FDA approved and administered by AMA oncologists.

xiaohua

I tried it once and want to do it again some time. My results: passed some white worms, felt suicidally depressed the day after (not like me at all, obviously some sort of weird detox reaction), then felt on top of the world. Perhaps a regular enema would've done the same thing, I don't know.

Buttercup

I tried it 4 years ago and had a reaction of feeling ill for about a week after. It was horrific. I couldn't believe how toxic I felt. I decided to leave the coffee enemas alone, and leave things as they were 'down there'.

It was only earlier this year that I decided to get brave and have another go. Before I did this though, I did have a few colonic irrigations done. And now coffee enemas are as normal to me as going for a walk. To think that due to my initially profound negative reaction, I was so nervous about doing them again. Now when I do them I don't really notice much from them. Whether that is a good or bad thing, who knows. I can do up to six tablespoons of it, and as long as I lie on my left side, I don't notice much at all. Lying on the right side will definitely produce stimulation.

If you think coffee enemas are wacky, look up urine enemas on curezone. Or there's urine therapy (drink urine to 'heal' things). All kinds of bizarre stuff on there.