Is Coffee Enema An Scam?

Djukami

If you think coffee enemas are wacky, look up urine enemas on curezone. Or there's urine therapy (drink urine to 'heal' things). All kinds of bizarre stuff on there.
There is indeed weird protocols there.
@michael94 I remember you talking about enemas long time ago... You seemed very experienced on it.

Why not just shove the daily carrot salad up there while you're at it?
It depends on how your gut deals with carrot. Some people don't do well with it.
But tt's interesting actually how Gerson did use carrots in his protocol. Though, it was carrot juice.

michael94

There is indeed weird protocols there.
@michael94 I remember you talking about enemas long time ago... You seemed very experienced on it.

They stimulate your liver to dump bile in a more direct way than consuming the coffee. Very draining on electrolytes and such but can be life saving in certain situations. They're not a scam but it's very common that people overdo them just like any other type of cleanse or health food. And just because it's helpful for one person it may have the opposite effect on another. you get the idea

D

danishispsychic

coffee enemas for a year pretty much made my bile flow and liver not fatty after i was poisoned with massive ammts of ibuprofen when my dr told me to take mega doses and i actually DID THAT. i had a before and after scan. that was the only thing i did to heal it.

Travis

Not entirely a scam, and here's why:

Coffee has a powerful anti‐opiate called cafeoyl quinide, formed upon roasting. This would be expected to occupy opiate receptors in the digestive tract—which which you can show are there simply by consuming either casein or morphine—and displace the natural opiate peptides such as the enkephalins and any exogenous opiates which may be present.

X3CyO

Not entirely a scam, and here's why:

Coffee has a powerful anti‐opiate called cafeoyl quinide, formed upon roasting. This would be expected to occupy opiate receptors in the digestive tract—which which you can show are there simply by consuming either casein or morphine—and displace the natural opiate peptides such as the enkephalins and any exogenous opiates which may be present.

Is that why people drink coffee with milk

Travis

Is that why people drink coffee with milk
I think that milk could dampen the anti-opiate effects by supplying one of its own: β-casomorphin-5/7. But I think its a folly to attribute all of coffees effects simply to caffeine, especially considering that caffeoyl quinide is as powerful as naloxone. I think anyone who's ping‐ponged between coffee and tea will attest to radically different effects they can have; coffee puts me on edge and makes me more alert, while tea doesn't really do this at all. While true that coffee has 4× the caffeine, it does seem to have effects different than simply 'very strong tea' has.

The coffee scientists seem to agree that the concentrations of caffeoyl quinide in coffee approach an active concentration, and I have to agree. I think opiates are the best way to explain intestinal motility changes seen with newbie coffee drinking—changes perhaps noticed until the intestinal opiate receptors become differentially expressed to compensate for routine consumption.

X3CyO

I definitely have noticed a much more energetic and clearheaded effect from coffee since I removed dairy out of my diet again.

Coffee and bananas are a good combo personally.

Last edited:

BibleBeliever

They don't use coffee, but this is interesting.

СПОСОБ ИЗГНАНИЯ ГЕЛЬМИНТОВ ИЗ ОРГАНИЗМА ЧЕЛОВЕКА

"The method consists in influencing the helminths of a medicinal mixture from the decoction of eucalyptus leaf with the addition of ethereal eucalyptus oil. The therapeutic mixture in the amount of 1 L at t = 40 ° -42 ° C is injected into the rectum with enemas daily for 5-7 days with an endurance in the intestine of 15-20 minutes. Before the introduction of the therapeutic mixture put a cleansing enema. The method ensures the expulsion of various types of helminths, with the exclusion of toxic effects on the body. "

They use eucalyptus enema with great success to kill parasites. It causes them to relax and detach and come out.
I wonder if one could combine eucalyptus with coffee.

michael94

They don't use coffee, but this is interesting.

СПОСОБ ИЗГНАНИЯ ГЕЛЬМИНТОВ ИЗ ОРГАНИЗМА ЧЕЛОВЕКА

"The method consists in influencing the helminths of a medicinal mixture from the decoction of eucalyptus leaf with the addition of ethereal eucalyptus oil. The therapeutic mixture in the amount of 1 L at t = 40 ° -42 ° C is injected into the rectum with enemas daily for 5-7 days with an endurance in the intestine of 15-20 minutes. Before the introduction of the therapeutic mixture put a cleansing enema. The method ensures the expulsion of various types of helminths, with the exclusion of toxic effects on the body. "

They use eucalyptus enema with great success to kill parasites. It causes them to relax and detach and come out.
I wonder if one could combine eucalyptus with coffee.
Lots of things people ingest for "gut health" can be taken rectally. Even supository vitamins are getting more popular these days.

edit:I wouldnt say rectally isnecessarily better as a rule and the enemas themselves can be very draining

Last edited:

michael94

Itdoesnt matter how many bugsor parasites one kills if you drain your energy more than the bugswere draining in the first place. That is just torture... Although torture can be strategy too... as a test of Will that later manifests physically...

Kunder

It helped me when I wasn't tolerating coffee and getting anxiety so I decided to put it up my rectum instead and it relieved all my symptoms. I'd do it again if I have those symptoms again.

Not to sound creepy Janelle, but im considering this myself.. and what I wonder didnt it feel unnatural inserting something hard in your rectum? and keeping it there. How did it feel? I mean the pipe itself. Doesnt it take away from the caffeine enjoyment?

michael94

Not to sound creepy Janelle, but im considering this myself.. and what I wonder didnt it feel unnatural inserting something hard in your rectum? and keeping it there. How did it feel? I mean the pipe itself. Doesnt it take away from the caffeine enjoyment?

Its weird at first. Usually when someone is giving an enema to someone they stick a finger up first to get used to the feeling before inserting the less flexible nozzle. As far as the liquid goes, dont be surprised if you feel a strong urge to poop right as the stuff is going in, sometimes it passes right away and others you will pause the enema with the clamp and hop on the toilet.

ddjd

coffee enemas for a year pretty much made my bile flow and liver not fatty after i was poisoned with massive ammts of ibuprofen when my dr told me to take mega doses and i actually DID THAT. i had a before and after scan. that was the only thing i did to heal it.
how strong did you make them?

ddjd

better to lie on the right or left side when doing a coffee enema?

michael94

better to lie on the right or left side when doing a coffee enema?
Google for a diagram of large intestine. Depends how much of the enema is in you and also a lot of other factors... need to try it and practice. You will find yourself doing enema "yoga"

D

danishispsychic

i agree with the above - i do left side because you are trying to get it to the liver- there is a lot of stuff on it on you tube. also this is a low volume enema , like a cup max . i use 2 tablespoons to 2 cups of water - simmer for 20 mins, let it cool. sometimes i add lemon peel or orange peel to it while it is simmering . it take a while to get used to a routine that work, you just have to wait till you hear the sound of your gallbladder dumping bile. sometimes it happens fast .... i have never been able to do it the whole 20 mins like the c.e. champions that post online do. i say, the stronger the coffee the better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals