Rich people feel guilty for being rich, so they tell you it's YOUR fault for not also being rich. The great con.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Regan , bush , Clinton , bush w , Obama, Trump were all puppets of the sociopath elites by enacting their economic policies and people voted for these corporate puppets because they were the most effective at appealing to culture and identity politics. These puppets gave no ***t about your identity or cultural values, but were just good actors and pretending to identify with you. Until people wake up and realize just because a politician uses your pronoun or says they love guns and god, this con job will continue, but 99 percent Americans are to stupid to see through it.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
But you too CAN be rich if you put in the work. The problem appears to be the splinter in someone elses eye. My friend there is a Log in yours.
Lo this sounds like some “the secret” bull****, just think positive and work hard and wealth will come too you.

Please explain,
if I just go in my back yard and work hard at digging a hole will I become rich. Work longer hours, work more effectively. Work faster , what kind of work and what work makes you rich? I want to be rich so can you explain further. Or is just work? And the money rains?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
americans are the most propagandized people in the world and dont even know it

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

Lo this sounds like some “the secret” bull****, just think positive and work hard and wealth will come too you.

Please explain,
if I just go in my back yard and work hard at digging a hole will I become rich. Work longer hours, work more effectively. Work faster , what kind of work and what work makes you rich? I want to be rich so can you explain further. Or is just work? And the money rains?

THANK YOU.

Whichway?

But you too CAN be rich if you put in the work. The problem appears to be the splinter in someone elses eye. My friend there is a Log in yours.
That’s the simplistic dream we’ve all been fed. However not everyone had the talent/skills/abilities/connections/timing/etc to be in one of the few professions that make big money.

But worse than the fact that so few people get rich, is the fact that previously the differences between what I earned in my 40-50 hours per week and what the top people earned was only 6-7X, and there were far more people earning a similar amount, and that amount was enough to make you comfortably middle class. Which for many people is OK. It gives them time to have hobbies, raise kids, do things outside of work and have a life.

Now though my 40 hours per week earns many multiples less than the top wages, and even on two salaries it’s a struggle to survive. The middle class has been hollowed out, and now there is a rich elite and a struggling bottom class with a widening gap in between. That to me is more of a problem than the fact that I won’t be the next Jeff Bezos.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
The guy is not lying about hard work being the key to getting rich, the thing they leave out is. It not about you doing hard work ,it is getting other people to do the hard work and pay them as little as possible. That’s why all these companies go overseas because they can pay them a lot less.

So when they go to these people and ask them how they got rich. They say hard work and leave out the part of hard work of other people for low wages.

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

Now though my 40 hours per week earns many multiples less than the top wages, and even on two salaries it’s a struggle to survive. The middle class has been hollowed out, and now there is a rich elite and a struggling bottom class with a widening gap in between. That to me is more of a problem than the fact that I won’t be the next Jeff Bezos.

Bingo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals