Is Coffee Enema An Scam?

Prosper

Same question about jenkem, I can never tell. Who knows? Do you know? Please tell, I think everybody should know. If you know and don't reply to this immediately your first meal of the day will taste like ***t for the rest of your life.

PhilParma

A scam perpetrated by what party? Who really benefits from people putting coffee up their butts? I suppose enema kits can be sort of expensive...

:pileofpoop:

jyb

Tried it a couple times and didn't notice anything good. I usually don't benefit from coffee as a drink either, so I'm biased.

InChristAlone

It helped me when I wasn't tolerating coffee and getting anxiety so I decided to put it up my rectum instead and it relieved all my symptoms. I'd do it again if I have those symptoms again.

OP
Prosper

Prosper

It helped me when I wasn't tolerating coffee and getting anxiety so I decided to put it up my rectum instead and it relieved all my symptoms. I'd do it again if I have those symptoms again.
Come on now, it's not even funny. Is this satire? How is it possible to know? Why am I trying to get someone convince me to pour coffee in my ***hole?

Assuming you're speakin the truth, could you expand on "all the symptoms" that you experienced and got relief from? How do you explain the process of what happened?

OP
Prosper

Prosper

A scam perpetrated by what party? Who really benefits from people putting coffee up their butts? I suppose enema kits can be sort of expensive...

:pileofpoop:
Who profits from celebrity death rumours? Who profits from a virus that instead of logging information merely formats your system32 and deletes your Runescape account? The internet is a cruel land my friend, it will devour your humanity if you let yourself become too comfortable

jyb

Come on now, it's not even funny. Is this satire? How is it possible to know? Why am I trying to get someone convince me to pour coffee in my ***hole?

Assuming you're speakin the truth, could you expand on "all the symptoms" that you experienced and got relief from? How do you explain the process of what happened?

Rectum just like skin can efficiently absorb nutrients, hormones, caffeine etc. This produces different effects than via oral consumption. So it's no surprise that at least some people find something positive from it, whether coffee or other things. Same for skin absorption commonly discussed on this forum.

OP
Prosper

Prosper

Rectum just like skin can efficiently absorb nutrients, hormones, caffeine etc. This produces different effects than via oral consumption. So it's no surprise that at least some people find something positive from it, whether coffee or other things.
Why would dosing espresso into the rectum make coffee-induced anxiety go away ?

PhilParma

I have no personal experience with it, but Nick Gonzalez is the main person I've seen talk about coffee enemas.

PhilParma

Did Bill Clinton have Dr. Nick Gonzalez murdered? Alex Jones says he has the documents to prove it...

InChristAlone

Because I think my coffee anxiety has something to do with my liver, so coffee in the rectum stimulates bile flow and detoxification. Its a powerful cleanse basically. But orally just doesn't do it as I believe toxins then just float around and don't get expelled.

OP
Prosper

Prosper

I do it once a week. Noted neither great benefits or any harm.
LOL is it like leisure time for you or what keeps you coming back week after week? Got some interesting magazines to read while you lay on cold bathroom floor a tube up in your butt? Oh my god Sheen got busted with drugs again, well at least my life is in order.

OP
Prosper

Prosper

But orally just doesn't do it as I believe toxins then just float around and don't get expelled.
That is vague enough to be mildly impolite. How dare you expect me to be accept a statement like that? Shame on you, my friend.