My First Coffee Enema

jzeno

I used this enema: https://www.amazon.com/Flents-Combination-Douche-Enema-Kit/dp/B01N4V67AR/ref=sr_1_5

They have 3 options. I purchased the "Combination Douche and Enema Kit" (Should be the cheapest, too) for like $10 (good investment). Other glass and stainless steel options are available by other companies, too if that concerns you.

I used these instructions for the enema solution: https://gerson.org/gerpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Coffee-Enema-Resource-Guide.pdf

In short: 4 cups, 3 heaping tablespoons of Organic dark roast (all I had). There are conflicting reports on which roast to use. I personally think Light would be better, but I already had Dark so I didn't fuss. Boil for a few minutes then simmer for a few more, then strain thoroughly and allow the temperature to cool to close to body temperature. I recommend a few degrees warmer so that by the time you get in position, the coffee will still be warm and not chilly as it does feel cold going in even if it's a few degrees lower than your body. Chilly!

Worst part is getting it in. If you've never experienced this, it's just a little uncomfortable the first time. Definitely move slow and use lubricant like a food oil. I had to move a lot and it just took longer than I thought and I wasn't really sure if I was doing it right. I think there is just a learning curve you'll have to overcome unless you get professional assistance for your first enema to get the idea of what you're supposed to be feeling and doing. It's hard when you can't see your rectum or inside your rectum either. The way I knew I was getting somewhere is when I would hold my hand below the enema and I could simultaneously feel fluid moving through the enema and I wasn't able to feel any liquid flowing out onto my bare skin. That told me It's flowing, but not onto the floor, so it must be going inside. It can be hard to tell, but without assistance from someone with experience there is simply no way to tell until you overcome the learning curve. It took a few minutes, but I did eventually relax, fill the colon quite a bit and then was able to sit for approximately 15 minutes and then pass everything. So, definitely a success and the only experience I had before this was reading about it on the Internet. Anyone else should be able to mimic my success with the resources available on the Internet.

Sensations include feeling the enema in your rectum and then you can feel your colon filling up (weird) and if the liquid is slightly cooler or warmer than your body temperature, you will feel the presence of the liquid even more so relative to the difference in temperature. Interesting. I got worried that the liquid was filling up the inside of my body outside the colon but around my organs but apparently that wasn't happening because 15 minutes later I passed everything just fine.

I got in as much as I could, which was not the full amount but maybe 50% or more. It's really hard to tell for me especially since my enema bag is not clear and this was my first time. Then, I sat around for 15 minutes on my back and right side. Then I got the urge about 13 minutes later to go, so I got up and did. I passed everything. It just looked like coffee and smelt like coffee--nothing weird either by sight or smell. I did feel the sensation of passing something other than liquid for brief moments, but because I didn't take proper preparation to catch anything in the bowl or examine it after words, I wasn't able to determine if I passed anything unusual or out of the ordinary, which would just be coffee per the solution I used.

I did all this on my bathroom floor. I used a few towels to lie down and catch and extra liquid. Everything went fine. I spilled a bit, but being in the bathroom it wasn't a problem at all to clean up.

I don't feel very different yet. No effect from caffeine. Nothing really. No noticeable ups or downs to report. We'll see if that changes.

As of writing this, I finished the enema approximately 20-30 minutes ago and I'm suddenly feeling the same sensation of taking Niacin on my face and chest--that burning, tingling feeling--AKA the flush. I did take niacinimide 500 mg hours ago, so that could be the effect of a rapid breakdown, but it could be something else. My skin is tingling and warm. Just feels like taking niacin. Not sure what significance that is but the fact that I took niacinimide this morning (maybe 4 hours ago) could explain this sensation. Otherwise, I wouldn't know the reason for this sensation.

Recording this for discussion sake and to have a place to record results from the experiment. I'm not sure what sort of results I'll get, but I've heard some pretty crazy recoveries from very serious symptoms by administering coffee enemas, so I thought it can't hurt to give the liver some help if I'm careful and don't hurt myself in the process. So far so good. We'll see what results I get.

Last edited:
OP
jzeno

jzeno

I'm not feeling so well. Maybe 9 hours later.

I just feel the symptoms of the flu minus any sinus congestion. My legs are sore. I feel sore. I feel tired. My head has pressure.

I do not feel that great. I think this is a good sign but I'm uncomfortable. Won't kill me but this is the most sick I've felt without actually being sick.

Hopefully I feel better after getting some sleep.

Bart1

I'm not feeling so well. Maybe 9 hours later.

I just feel the symptoms of the flu minus any sinus congestion. My legs are sore. I feel sore. I feel tired. My head has pressure.

I do not feel that great. I think this is a good sign but I'm uncomfortable. Won't kill me but this is the most sick I've felt without actually being sick.

Hopefully I feel better after getting some sleep.

I'm curious how you feel now that a week has passed ? I'm considering trying this as well.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Bart1

Thank you for reminding me. I will provide a detailed update soon.

in short, for now:

Much Better. I did a total of 5 coffee enemas: 2 on Day 1; 2 on Day 2; then 1 on Day 4. Since then I've stopped in order to not lose too much electrolytes and minerals.

I had a strange feeling immediately after my first but like I predicted it went right away and next morning I felt fine. May have been a mild healing reaction because it was unusual, but was not drastic. Just uncomfortable.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

Today I did a 6th enema. I feel really good; the best I've felt after an enema yet. I feel very good. I was able to finally hold the enema in for 15 + minutes. Yes, I plan on continuing with coffee enemas. Consider this experiment a success.

I do recommend enemas, but always proceed with caution.

Besides the coffee enemas I also plan to introduce fresh juices and Max Gerson's other diet suggestions found in his and his daughter's books. The only place where Gerson and Peat seem to disagree is salt. I plan on experimenting with low salt and high potassium as Gerson suggests and see what results I get.

All the best.

Bart1

thanks! I will start with one as well! I hope it will do something for my sluggish liver.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

I can't speak highly enough of coffee enemas.

I don't know why more people don't try them. The stuff you pass is extremely foul--unlike a normal bowel movement or just the coffee solution. I noticed that after the first 5 to 8 coffee enemas that what I began to pass gradually became more and more normal or natural. During the first few, whatever came out smelled very bad and unusual. Very strange!

The craziest and best reaction has been the effect on my blood sugar and my ability to digest thinks like milk. I don't get hardly the amount of gas from things like milk and when I eat foods, my blood sugar seems to not move whatsoever. It's crazy but when I eat something, give it a few minutes, and I actually begin to feel energized instead of 'Omg I'm going to crash'.

I plan on incorporating fresh vegetable and fruit juices using a masticating juicer (per Gerson rec's). I plan on making this somewhat of a staple--drink lots of supplemental juices, do a coffee enema semi-regularly.

I also bought Gerson's Potassium supplement. In her book, Charlotte Gerson says you can put the Potassium solution into the coffee enema solution in order to help with the process of holding in the coffee enema in your colon if you get urges to go to the bathroom before 15 minutes pass and sure enough it works! I put 8 teaspoons into my coffee enema solution and I was able to easily hold the solution without the strong urges to get up and go to the bathroom. Definitely recommended if you have issues holding the coffee solution in for 15 minutes.

burtlancast

Here's the video i did on how to use coffee enemas to improve fatty livers:

T

TheBeard

I can't speak highly enough of coffee enemas.

I don't know why more people don't try them. The stuff you pass is extremely foul--unlike a normal bowel movement or just the coffee solution. I noticed that after the first 5 to 8 coffee enemas that what I began to pass gradually became more and more normal or natural. During the first few, whatever came out smelled very bad and unusual. Very strange!

The craziest and best reaction has been the effect on my blood sugar and my ability to digest thinks like milk. I don't get hardly the amount of gas from things like milk and when I eat foods, my blood sugar seems to not move whatsoever. It's crazy but when I eat something, give it a few minutes, and I actually begin to feel energized instead of 'Omg I'm going to crash'.

I plan on incorporating fresh vegetable and fruit juices using a masticating juicer (per Gerson rec's). I plan on making this somewhat of a staple--drink lots of supplemental juices, do a coffee enema semi-regularly.

I also bought Gerson's Potassium supplement. In her book, Charlotte Gerson says you can put the Potassium solution into the coffee enema solution in order to help with the process of holding in the coffee enema in your colon if you get urges to go to the bathroom before 15 minutes pass and sure enough it works! I put 8 teaspoons into my coffee enema solution and I was able to easily hold the solution without the strong urges to get up and go to the bathroom. Definitely recommended if you have issues holding the coffee solution in for 15 minutes.

Which coffee are you using?

I found any kind of roast was irritating to my gut, light or dark, so I switched over to unroasted green organic coffee beans.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@TheBeard

Organic dark.

Not sure what you're experiencing, but it sounds like you're doing something wrong.

What happened when you used the roasted beans?

T

TheBeard

@TheBeard

Organic dark.

Not sure what you're experiencing, but it sounds like you're doing something wrong.

What happened when you used the roasted beans?

I’m doing something wrong because I feel irritation?
What kind of authoritative argument is this?

Like it’s crazy that coffee is irritating?

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@TheBeard

I was just trying to help because yes, you shouldn't feel irritation, but it sounds like you're good.

rei

I would suggest to put a pinch of salt into the enema to achieve balanced osmolarity. The acidity should not be a huge problem because the lactic acid bacteria that live there make it acidic anyhow.

Amazoniac

Here's the video i did on how to use coffee enemas to improve fatty livers:

Hi, burtlan! Are you the guy in the video? You're posting with property about a video that didn't seem to require much edition, which is a point in favor of being you.

If it is:
- Nice to meet you.
- A coincidence for me to know who are two of my forum heroes within a short time frame (David PS has just posted someone interviewing Zeus).

Otherwise:
- Props for the unembarrassment and gymnastics either way.

Last edited:

burtlancast

Yep,
Eventually, someone needed sooner or later to take the embarrassment out of coffee enemas.

CLASH

@rei
I have done:
- coconut oil
-coconut oil with essential oils of lemongrass, oregano, cinnamon
-probiotic enema with 500 billion bifidobacteria
-probiotic enema with prebiotic
-progesterone enema in coconut oil
-vit e enema in coconut oil
-pomegranate juice enema

The coconut oil with essential oils seems to have worked the best for clearing a left lower quadrant pain in the sigmoid colon. The other enemas didnt seem to make much difference overall. I’m going to try a nystatin enema, and more probiotic enemas. The only enema I got negative effects from was the one with the prebiotic because the prebiotic also had beta glucan in it. Without the beta glucan I didnt have an issue.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@burtlancast

Maybe you can answer a question I had about these videos. I actually saw one of your videos on YouTube before and was curious: How in the heck do you fill your colon with so much liquid?

I can barely do 1 qt without getting the urges to go to the bathroom 15 minutes later. You seem to do a lot more.

Thanks

Literally

Chris Masterjohn recently vlogged about how you need a dark roast to unlock niacin in coffee.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals