Rectal CO2 with carbonated water enema ? Experiment

DeadCatBounce

A bit weird thread and experiment.

Been having hair shedding issue last few days due to a DHEA experiment for which I posted a separate thread. Yesterday decided to carbonate some purified water with my sodastream and use it on the scalp to see if it helps.

While I was pouring the carbonated water on the scalp I had an idea - why not try a very shallow rectal enema with some sparkling water to increase CO2 ? I use a small children enema everyday to clean the rectum only. The key is not to get any water inside the colon - any remaining feces get out and you don't have to walk around with ***t all day long. Highly recommend it. Feels like brushing ones teeth at some point though and is habit forming. Also those remaining ***t creates different gases that enter the bloodstream and it seems to improve mood, as well as skin. Learned this from a doctor of internal medicine who is now practicing privately with clients to keep them healthy. Anyway:

The rectum reacts to internal pressure - when it is high enough it starts to contract and the poop comes out. When the carbon dioxide exited the water it increased the pressure and the result was one more much smaller bowel movement and everything was out.

Felt energetic and in a very good mood whole day BUT had a slight headache that lasted for 30 or so seconds while doing it. Thinking of continuing the experiment to see how it goes.

Any potential risks ? Can I acidify the blood too much or something ?

While researching found this - many animals are able to breath through their butts - Pigs can breathe through their butts. Can humans?

So no doubt CO2 is being well absorbed this way. But the question is - is it stupid to continue the experiment ?

Seems like pouring the sparkly water over my head also had a systemic effect. Felt weird but good. I think I overdid it with several bottles of the sparkly water and had slightly too much energy for 10-15mins afterwards as if my soul was a bit shaking but no physical representation. The hands were steady. My skin got super pink afterwards for the whole day. In a good way.

Any thoughts ? Anyone has tried this or heard of such experiments ?

Mauritio

A bit weird thread and experiment.

Been having hair shedding issue last few days due to a DHEA experiment for which I posted a separate thread. Yesterday decided to carbonate some purified water with my sodastream and use it on the scalp to see if it helps.

While I was pouring the carbonated water on the scalp I had an idea - why not try a very shallow rectal enema with some sparkling water to increase CO2 ? I use a small children enema everyday to clean the rectum only. The key is not to get any water inside the colon - any remaining feces get out and you don't have to walk around with ***t all day long. Highly recommend it. Feels like brushing ones teeth at some point though and is habit forming. Also those remaining ***t creates different gases that enter the bloodstream and it seems to improve mood, as well as skin. Learned this from a doctor of internal medicine who is now practicing privately with clients to keep them healthy. Anyway:

The rectum reacts to internal pressure - when it is high enough it starts to contract and the poop comes out. When the carbon dioxide exited the water it increased the pressure and the result was one more much smaller bowel movement and everything was out.

Felt energetic and in a very good mood whole day BUT had a slight headache that lasted for 30 or so seconds while doing it. Thinking of continuing the experiment to see how it goes.

Any potential risks ? Can I acidify the blood too much or something ?

While researching found this - many animals are able to breath through their butts - Pigs can breathe through their butts. Can humans?

So no doubt CO2 is being well absorbed this way. But the question is - is it stupid to continue the experiment ?

Seems like pouring the sparkly water over my head also had a systemic effect. Felt weird but good. I think I overdid it with several bottles of the sparkly water and had slightly too much energy for 10-15mins afterwards as if my soul was a bit shaking but no physical representation. The hands were steady. My skin got super pink afterwards for the whole day. In a good way.

Any thoughts ? Anyone has tried this or heard of such experiments ?
I just made a post in another thread about how inhaling CO2 seems to decrease my hair loss quite a bit.
Especially inhaling via nostrils and not exhaling for some time. You might want to try that before doing an enema.

Edit: just saw you already did the enema .

Last edited:

Robert5493

The book Ray has mentioned a few times,
"Carbonic Acid in Medicine'
by Achilles Rose,

has several examples of rectal CO2 administration to treat things as varied as fistulas and asthma.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

The book Ray has mentioned a few times,
"Carbonic Acid in Medicine'
by Achilles Rose,

has several examples of rectal CO2 administration to treat things as varied as fistulas and asthma.
Ooh great reminder this, thanks for posting.

OP
DeadCatBounce

DeadCatBounce

Keep us updated on these rectum experiments bro.
After one week of doing the CO2 rectal enemas everything seems great and zero sides for now. My SO tried it two times as well and had no issues.

I am trying to improve the procedure - added a bit of magnesium bicarbonate to the water , about 130mgs of elemental magnesium in 900ml. This gives me about 4-5 small rectal enemas in the span of 10-15mins overall by holding for a min or two each. Was thinking about adding 250-300mg Mag next. This would be about a gram or more of bicarbonate also.

Two of the times I added molecular hydrogen through a machine I have at home before carbonating the water. Don't find much of a difference. Did add 2 times Chlorine Dioxide. Chlorine Dioxide seems like a great agent to detox a bit. No issues whatsoever. I think only benefits. But never went crazy with the PPM. Adding only 4ml of 3000ppm concentration inside the 900ml.

The result is better cleaning, probably getting some stuff that is stuck around the walls. The Co2 seems to be really well absorbed. After the enema I feel a bit sleepy but with pinky and clean skin.

Also seems I am losing abdominal fat ? Is this possible or maybe a coincidence ? I look more defined after starting the co2 enemas. Also breath a bit of Co2 everytime I make a new bottle of sparkly water/mag bicarb. Will take some time to figure out whether this is co2 related.