Probiotic Enema

dogtrainer

I have made great strides in my horrible digestion. Short version:

Complete loss of appetite -> appetite most days, sometimes hungry in the morning!
500 Cal daily average -> 1500-2000 cal average
Not able to pass gas -> usually able to pass gas!
Perma-bloated all the time -> bloated at night, able to fart most of it out

So needless to say I am pretty happy. My diet is still exremely limited. I can eat:

Fish and shellfish
Meat and broth
SOME FRUIT (watermelons and oranges)
SOME VEGETABLES (carrots, mushrooms, green beans, zucchini, tomatoes)

I still have bad days but to be honest they are becoming less freqent. I know with digestion you have to be consistently consistent, so I am trying to stay positive. I have been able to maintain 50% improvements for two months straight so I am hopeful that this digestive dysfunction can resolve.

It appears that my gas problems are now primarily in the large intestine. Has anyone done a probiotic enema of a relatively harmless species, like B. Bifidum or B. Infantis? Or do you think this will shoot me in the foot?

Vins7

Complete loss of appetite -> appetite most days, sometimes hungry in the morning!

So needless to say I am pretty happy. My diet is still exremely limited. I can eat:

Fish and shellfish
Meat and broth

I still have bad days but to be honest they are becoming less freqent. I know with digestion you have to be consistently consistent, so I am trying to stay positive. I have been able to maintain 50% improvements for two months straight so I am hopeful that this digestive dysfunction can resolve.

It appears that my gas problems are now primarily in the large intestine. Has anyone done a probiotic enema of a relatively harmless species, like B. Bifidum or B. Infantis? Or do you think this will shoot me in the foot?
[/QUOTE

Motif

Fish and shellfish
Meat and broth

What helped with your issues ?

OP
D

dogtrainer

I have tried countless rounds of antimicrobials and had 6 rounds of rifaxamin. My first rifaxamin course worked 100% but the bloating came back within six months. Subsequent rounds never really worked.

I am constantly on antimicrobial therapy:

Berberine
CoptisClear
Cascara
Neem
Allicin
ADP oregano

Nothing has ever cured my issues and it’s really hard to pinpoint what’s working. It’s possible I need to do longer and more thorough rounds of antimicrobials rather than 5-6 days at a time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals