What to ask or expect from first gastro visit?

serling78

I've been dealing with digestion issues most of my life but in the past year and a half it's gotten a lot worse. My main symptoms are constipation and bloating. If I take any sort of laxative like a salt flush, high dose mag citrate, etc I get what I call constipated diarrhea. Meaning what comes out is mostly liquid and a very small amount of poop. Nothing substantial and not relieving at all. Afterward I still feel bloated and constipated.

I also recently tried an enema for the first time and it was very underwhelming. Resulted in constipated diarrhea...

I have noticed if I do have a decent size bowel movement now and then it's always pretty loose. If I have a solid movement then it's very small and thin. I'm no expert but it makes me wonder if I have some type of blockage that only loose stool can get around.

Anyway, in a month I'm going to see a gastro for the first time and I'm just curious what to expect and if there is are any tests I should ask for.

It's taking me two months to even get in to see this doctor so I really hope it's not just a high level consultation that results in having to wait weeks or months to get to the next appointment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals