Sudden intolerance to honey after months of daily consumption. What gives?

Nomane Euger

Yea. It has a special place in my heart.
it is with out a doubt specifically for a male between 12 and 25 the best gibli by far,but i found that i do not enjoy much to rewatch it even when i have not watch it for a year,but the first time i seen it and got the 80 I.Q. required to interpret the meaning,i man-upped 3 grades.i associated myself to ashitaka a lot at time of my life where i was in atroce sufferings,allowing my self to change my perception of the suffering and to keep going with more determination to be the best version of my self to help peoples

Gânico

For me, coffee and honey consumed at the same day = instant brutal diarrhea

HeyThere

Honey is very high in salicylates

THIS. Salicylate issues are a cumulative thing like histamine. Too much for your kidneys to handle and boom, major issues.
You also say you are mostly carnivore. Fruits, vegetables are mostly all high in Sals as well.

youngsinatra

In my opinion, fructose has a limited threshold of digestive capability. If the fructose content gets too high, it leads to fructose malabsorption as all the GLUT5 receptors get fully saturated.

There is also a genetic component that determines your tolerance to fructose.
„In people with fructose malabsorption, the cells of the intestine cannot absorb fructose normally, leading to bloating, diarrhea or constipation, flatulence, and stomach pain. Fructose malabsorption is thought to affect approximately 40 percent of individuals in the Western hemisphere; its cause is unknown.“

How do you respond to white-rice?

reality

IME it could be related to liver problems.

In my opinion, fructose has a limited threshold of digestive capability. If the fructose content gets too high, it leads to fructose malabsorption as all the GLUT5 receptors get fully saturated.

There is also a genetic component that determines your tolerance to fructose.
„In people with fructose malabsorption, the cells of the intestine cannot absorb fructose normally, leading to bloating, diarrhea or constipation, flatulence, and stomach pain. Fructose malabsorption is thought to affect approximately 40 percent of individuals in the Western hemisphere; its cause is unknown.“

How do you respond to white-rice?

A backed up liver will also reduce the amount of fructose tolerated. Someone mentions salicylates, which also get processed in the liver.

Being on carnivore I assume you reduced fiber, but you need fiber to detox your liver and excrete bile/toxins/estrogens. When I dropped all fiber I felt good initially but eventually started having issues with foods I’ve never had before, including diarhea.

Incorporating fiber back in my diet, oat bran/wheat bran, and soluble fiber, has pretty much removed my food intolerances to a significant degree

Dutchie

THIS. Salicylate issues are a cumulative thing like histamine. Too much for your kidneys to handle and boom, major issues.
You also say you are mostly carnivore. Fruits, vegetables are mostly all high in Sals as well.

Aspirin as well,since OP mentioned experimenting with it.

Maybe (after those 2 months) you've overflown your salicylate bucket...

youngsinatra

IME it could be related to liver problems.

A backed up liver will also reduce the amount of fructose tolerated. Someone mentions salicylates, which also get processed in the liver.

Being on carnivore I assume you reduced fiber, but you need fiber to detox your liver and excrete bile/toxins/estrogens. When I dropped all fiber I felt good initially but eventually started having issues with foods I’ve never had before, including diarhea.

Incorporating fiber back in my diet, oat bran/wheat bran, and soluble fiber, has pretty much removed my food intolerances to a significant degree
I had this, too. It’s called bile malabsorption or excess bile in the feces, but as far as I understand OP said that the diarrhea issue resolves on pure carnivore, so I think it‘s unrelated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals