Would Pyrucet cause diarrhea?

valzim

Would pyrucet cause diarrhea? For 3 years or so, I've been sort of high fat/paleo. Ate lots of butter, coconut oil, fatty pork ribs, grass fed beef, veggies. I did have carbs like sweet potato, coconut water, chocolate, lots of veggies etc, but there were days where I restricted carbs to 50grams or so. I'm on the thin side and on this way of eating, I was slowly losing weight. I do not want to lose weight. Would like to gain. 6 months ago, I found Matt Blackburn, then Ray Peat, then Georgi. I started adding way more carbs, fruit and sugar, and gained 8-10 pounds. Muscles coming back too. I'm starting to experiment with Idealabs products. I started Pansterone, Tochovit, Vit A, and Pyrucet. Three days ago I took my first 20 drops of Pyrucet by mouth, had stomach cramps and diarrhea a little later. The next day, I did 18 drops topically. No real stomach upset. Yesterday, I did 18 more drops and had a little stomach upset. Now usually, my stool is fine. The occasional random floater, but mostly dark, full and easy. Always sinks. This morning had a bowel movement that was ok but a little on the lighter color side. Then couple hours later, another that all was floating and very light in color. Could Pyrucet be causing this? I'm hoping it's getting rid of PUFAs. I'm drinking juice, eating lamb, lots of fruit, cheese, turkey, and trying to limit root vegetables. I do like rice though. Should I stop that too? Only sign of overgrown gut bacteria (I think) is a small patch of skin roughness and excema like issues in the same area for years.

Thanks to all sharing their experiences. Any insight appreciated.

Backtolife90

Hello everybody,

First topical test yesterday morning.

3 drops in the wrist and after about 30 minutes I immediately noticed the positive effects reported here.

Nothing to add ... for MY PERSONAL CASE, that's what I needed.

I dare not think how you manage to take 25 drops of the recommended dose ... it is very powerful.

I think I'll never be able to take it orally, the smell is too strong.

Today is the second day and I will distribute the drops throughout the day ... not in the evening.

See you soon

PS: Does foamy urine represent excessive FAO? @Hans @haidut

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
egoy Pyrucet, Mitolipin, Lapodin, Cardenosine long-term intake Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
Mauritio Protective and Antitumor Effects of Oxidal and Pyrucet in Hamsters with Experimental Graffi Tumor Scientific Studies 8
C Aspirin/Niacinamide/Pyrucet Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
haidut Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix IdeaLabs 448
GorillaHead Vitamin B5 supplementation may cause adrenal over activity? Ask For Help or Advice 1
Soren Thyroid (t3) causes body odor change what is the cause? Should I stop? Thyroid and Hormones 11
M Will topical zinc cause grey hair ? Hair & Nails 2
Zpol 'SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Alone May Cause COVID-19 Lung Damage – Even Without the Presence of Intact Virus' Scientific Studies 15
C What mechanism of Phenibut would cause an increase in urine concentration? Health 2
R Dairy cause constipation? Dairy 4
Spartan300 Skin becomes muc drier when off T3 - what would cause this? Skin 4
Hans Hypo-intellectism: is hypothyroidism the cause? Articles & Scientific Studies 26
Mauritio Dutasteride / Finasteride cause fibrosis of the penis and prostate; decrease androgen receptors, increase estrogen receptors Scientific Studies 9
GelatinGoblin Can Thyroid supplementation cause Osteoporosis? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
bzmazu COVID-19 not the sole cause of excess U.S. deaths in 2020 Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 0
haidut Metabolic (energy) deficiency may be the cause of Parkinson Disease (PD) Scientific Studies 1
haidut Mitochondrial debris leaking in bloodstream may cause autoimmune disease Scientific Studies 0
md_a The spike protein alone can cause severe disease Scientific Studies 4
ecstatichamster Vaccines cause more dangerous strains to evolve and shed (from vaccinated hosts) Vaccines 9
haidut Endotoxin (LPS) as a cause of systemic inflammation seen in obesity Scientific Studies 0
haidut Even "non-carcinogenic" estrogens can cause cancer Scientific Studies 0
J Why do carbonated drinks cause me to cramp during exercise? Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 8
M Zinc, Copper, Ceruloplasmin is confusing / Hair loss reversible when the cause is solved? Ask For Help or Advice 6
Hgreen56 Milk cause Crohn disease & Rheumatoid Arthritis? Dairy 7
Soren Can Thyroid Medication Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes? Ask For Help or Advice 8
Hgreen56 High sugar consumption could cause the body to become unable to regulate androgen levels? Hormones 21
F Can high reverse T3 cause acummulation of the exogenous thyroid hormone in the body? Ask For Help or Advice 3
D Does B-50 cause anhedonia? Water-Soluble Vitamins 29
Drareg German Study: Laboratory Accident Most Likely Cause of Coronavirus Pandemic Society 34
yerrag Just Learned From Experience Bicarbonate Intake Isn't the Real Solution, May Even Cause Problems Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 20
B What could be the cause of anxious feeling in the gut? Digestion 16
md_a COVID-19 spike proteins may cause neurological issues Scientific Studies 2
GorillaHead Could Zinc be the cause of arthritis and cartilage destruction ? Symptoms, Causes 18
S Chronic mental overwork (near burn out) + training cause AA deficiency Amino Acids 0
Xavage Cause of differences in peoples / civilisations Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 3
L Does a Moderna vaccinated person cause harm to a non vaccinated person? Vaccines 15
F ""Low Serum AM Cortisol The Cause Of My Problems?"" Doubts About Milk 70
F Can thyroid glandulars cause autoimmune response? Ask For Help or Advice 2
egoy Anti-Peat (Curezone Thread) Milk: cause of autism? Debate - Anti-Peat 43
Inaut Nickel - Cause Of Hairloss - Chelator Ask For Help or Advice 15
haidut Serotonin (and SSRI drugs) can cause anxiety and PTSD Scientific Studies 0
haidut Fasting ups estrogen & cortisol, decimates vitamin D, may cause diabetes Scientific Studies 41
haidut Serotonin may cause schizophrenia, Parkinson, and Alzheimer diseases Scientific Studies 2
haidut Low energy production (glucose metabolism) may cause andropause Scientific Studies 0
TypicalJock How can I identify the origin/cause of my acne issues? Ask For Help or Advice 15
A PUFA (omega-7 Unsaturated Fatty Acids) Cause Of 'old People Smell' Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 3
M Covid Intubation Cause Of Panicking? Ask For Help or Advice 41
emac NLRP3 Inflammasome Cause Of Male Pattern Baldness Hair & Nails 359
MaxVerstappen The Cause Of Infectious Diseases Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 5
T Why Does Drinking Cause Suicidal Thoughts Now? Mental Issues 23