Would Pyrucet cause diarrhea?

valzim

Would pyrucet cause diarrhea? For 3 years or so, I've been sort of high fat/paleo. Ate lots of butter, coconut oil, fatty pork ribs, grass fed beef, veggies. I did have carbs like sweet potato, coconut water, chocolate, lots of veggies etc, but there were days where I restricted carbs to 50grams or so. I'm on the thin side and on this way of eating, I was slowly losing weight. I do not want to lose weight. Would like to gain. 6 months ago, I found Matt Blackburn, then Ray Peat, then Georgi. I started adding way more carbs, fruit and sugar, and gained 8-10 pounds. Muscles coming back too. I'm starting to experiment with Idealabs products. I started Pansterone, Tochovit, Vit A, and Pyrucet. Three days ago I took my first 20 drops of Pyrucet by mouth, had stomach cramps and diarrhea a little later. The next day, I did 18 drops topically. No real stomach upset. Yesterday, I did 18 more drops and had a little stomach upset. Now usually, my stool is fine. The occasional random floater, but mostly dark, full and easy. Always sinks. This morning had a bowel movement that was ok but a little on the lighter color side. Then couple hours later, another that all was floating and very light in color. Could Pyrucet be causing this? I'm hoping it's getting rid of PUFAs. I'm drinking juice, eating lamb, lots of fruit, cheese, turkey, and trying to limit root vegetables. I do like rice though. Should I stop that too? Only sign of overgrown gut bacteria (I think) is a small patch of skin roughness and excema like issues in the same area for years.

Thanks to all sharing their experiences. Any insight appreciated.

Backtolife90

Hello everybody,

First topical test yesterday morning.

3 drops in the wrist and after about 30 minutes I immediately noticed the positive effects reported here.

Nothing to add ... for MY PERSONAL CASE, that's what I needed.

I dare not think how you manage to take 25 drops of the recommended dose ... it is very powerful.

I think I'll never be able to take it orally, the smell is too strong.

Today is the second day and I will distribute the drops throughout the day ... not in the evening.

See you soon

PS: Does foamy urine represent excessive FAO? @Hans @haidut

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Hans With Georgi Dinkov on Pyrucet for glucose and fat oxidation, NAD+, glutathione, dosing, etc Interviews 25
egoy Pyrucet, Mitolipin, Lapodin, Cardenosine long-term intake Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
Mauritio Protective and Antitumor Effects of Oxidal and Pyrucet in Hamsters with Experimental Graffi Tumor Scientific Studies 8
C Aspirin/Niacinamide/Pyrucet Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
haidut Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix IdeaLabs 496
Drareg Sleep Times the cause of low testosterone in contemporary society? Society 3
Hans When keto diets backfire and cause health problems Articles & Scientific Studies 6
UG Krishnamurti The root cause of all inflammation Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 34
L Does BDNF cause hair loss? Scientific Studies 4
M Can gut bacteria cause zinc and copper to stay low? / should I donate blood ? Ask For Help or Advice 23
Brave Heart Think this is enough to cause a national attitude adjustment? Breaking News 6
Y Slight social anxiety, no idea of the absolute cause Ask For Help or Advice 5
Paul144 Does excess estrogen cause face to look fat? Male Issues 3
G The Cause of My Malaise Ask For Help or Advice 3
haidut Endotoxin (LPS) as a cause of liver disease, obesity and diabetes Scientific Studies 10
haidut COVID-19 vaccines may cause 82%+ miscarriage rate Scientific Studies 81
haidut Damaged mitochondria may cause 90%+ of Parkinson Disease (PD) cases Scientific Studies 4
tankasnowgod If Common Cold viruses like SARS-Cov-2 can mutate, why doesn't this happen in viruses that cause other disease? Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 25
S What are all possible ways that sucrose can cause seborrhoeic-dermatitis Diet 0
Hans Why DHT doesn’t cause hair loss - My response to Kevin Mann Articles & Scientific Studies 76
S Does DHT REALLY cause hairloss?? With Hans Amato Hair & Nails 3
M What could cause that my zinc and copper levels stay low now matter how much of it I’m getting? Ask For Help or Advice 9
F Blood Pressure High is Methylene Blue the cause? Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 3
Jam Introducing covid-19 as an evolutionary metabolic infectious disease (EMID). The prime cause and representing alternative treatment for Covid-19 (SARS Scientific Studies 2
S Milk and cheese cause me constipation is it the calcium? Digestion 48
haidut Hyperserotonemia confirmed as a cause of autism and insomnia Scientific Studies 5
haidut Mitochondrial dysfunction may be the cause of anemia Scientific Studies 0
haidut Estrogens cause obesity / PCOS in women, DHT is protective Scientific Studies 25
haidut Low DHT can cause hypogonadism symptoms even in eugonadal men Scientific Studies 0
haidut Endocrine disruptors in cosmetics may cause postpartum depression, premature births Scientific Studies 1
haidut Endotoxin (LPS) may be the cause of fatal lung damage in COVID-19 Scientific Studies 0
M Would sleeping underneath a blanket/pillow replicate some benefits of bag breathing and high altitude living? does oxygen cause aging/degeneration? Ask For Help or Advice 7
J Why does trt cause hairloss? Hair & Nails 32
K Gelatin mixture too rubbery, could this cause an intestinal obstruction/bezoar? Gelatin 9
D Can being extremely hypothyroid cause total appetite loss? Digestion 34
charlie Thiamin deficiency: a possible major cause of some tumors? Scientific Studies 1
S Cause of little patches of blood under my skin on arms? Skin 10
M Why does Ashwagandha cause anger issues? Ask For Help or Advice 5
GorillaHead Vitamin B5 supplementation may cause adrenal over activity? Ask For Help or Advice 12
Soren Thyroid (t3) causes body odor change what is the cause? Should I stop? Thyroid and Hormones 19
M Will topical zinc cause grey hair ? Hair & Nails 3
Zpol 'SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Alone May Cause COVID-19 Lung Damage – Even Without the Presence of Intact Virus' Scientific Studies 15
C What mechanism of Phenibut would cause an increase in urine concentration? Health 2
R Dairy cause constipation? Dairy 4
Spartan300 Skin becomes muc drier when off T3 - what would cause this? Skin 4
Hans Hypo-intellectism: is hypothyroidism the cause? Articles & Scientific Studies 26
Mauritio Dutasteride / Finasteride cause fibrosis of the penis and prostate; decrease androgen receptors, increase estrogen receptors Scientific Studies 9
GelatinGoblin Can Thyroid supplementation cause Osteoporosis? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
Brave Heart COVID-19 not the sole cause of excess U.S. deaths in 2020 Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 0
haidut Metabolic (energy) deficiency may be the cause of Parkinson Disease (PD) Scientific Studies 6