Activated Charcoal Stopped Bowel Movements. Completely

ilhanxx

Yes, that's my plan.

First thing in the morning then late afternoon.
You mix it with water?

I mix only half teaspoon with a glass of warm water. A little bit more doesn't mix homogenous. Activated charcoal and full calories fasting is good combination for me. You can add one teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil preferably.

Mauritio

Has anybody tried microdosing charcoal ? Like 500mg ? Maybe like the you can avoid the constipation ...

Hairfedup

So should AC be taken an hour before eating? Or an hour or two after eating? Is it okay to take with k2 and aspirin?

rei

Starts at 28 minutes

Hehe, "oh, my neck snapped" "i felt it in my ears" yeah, once you have thousands of those snaps over hundreds of days not only in the neck but all over your body your chronic postural damage will be fixed. It starts at one point, and will move all over the place in the process of healing and doing the fascial realignment. The key here was that the doctor put external force to lift the collar bones up, this external force aspect is key, and is the chiropractic aspect of what i have called "chiropractic yoga" in many posts here.

This snap/click in the ears was in fact the autopilot i use to do these exercises, once you get the process going you will hear a snap in your ears every time the fascia aligns one step towards better posture. Depending on your health this will happen hundreds or hundreds of thousnads of times over the whole process.

edit: starting at the 28min mark as the post i quoted, this is more powerful than most people can imagine. If you are in severely bad shape as i was, there was nothing to release by massaging in the stomach as the tension was so large/came from other/larger areas. One of the things that helped me really get the process going there was coffee enemas, i should have done them sooner but the stigma conditioning was just too much to jump into it right away. I literally felt clicking and shifts in my intestinal area and many of them i could hear in my ears. Don't start with this, but once you are in the process of things actually shifting, shift right into it.

Last edited:
Not my experience at all, but AC is only something i use as a last resort. My bowel movements are pretty consistent for the most part. The only time AC messed me up is when i purchased some capsules of it from my non-usual seller that used rice bran as a filler. Bunged me up for days and gave me migraines, but AC on its own in a capsule or otherwise, i've had no issues with

HumanLife

I took 5g of activated charcoal on Friday. Got black stools on Friday night and felt kind of depressed all Saturday. Today on Sunday I let it all out and oof I had a lot to remove - and it was black as well. I feel much better now.

The serotonin decrease maked sense and so does Vitamin C because it’s what I randomly used from taking one of the ACE juices before I released everything. I mixed it with collagen and aspirin.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals