Potential Parasites? [Pictures]

YamnayaMommy

I'm so glad you had a mild case. Very interesting regarding nicotine! For what it's worth, I regularly have a 2mg lozenge marinating in my cheek/gums...
A home economics test for you, Lady! Is your 2mg lozenge whole or is it half of a 4mg lozenge ?

My husband and I both are Nicorette mini lozenge users and we have been mildly sick with Covid twice. But we’re also super stressed out and sleep deprived because we have three little kids.

LadyRae

A home economics test for you, Lady! Is your 2mg lozenge whole or is it half of a 4mg lozenge ?

My husband and I both are Nicorette mini lozenge users and we have been mildly sick with Covid twice. But we’re also super stressed out and sleep deprived because we have three little kids.
Yes, the lozenges I use are all 2 mg. I have been on a 300 mi backpacking trip this past month with my 17 year old and I really enjoyed 4 mg nicotine gum.

I'm considering getting some 4 mg lozenges because I don't always like to be obviously chewing...

Sorry I've been so late in my responses, as you can see above I've been out on the trail and away from cell service which has actually been a wonderful month...

I have four kids, four daughters to be exact between the ages of 8 and 17. Feel free to start a conversation with me if you wanted to talk more about stress raising young children.

biggirlkisss

YamnayaMommy

Yes, the lozenges I use are all 2 mg. I have been on a 300 mi backpacking trip this past month with my 17 year old and I really enjoyed 4 mg nicotine gum.

I'm considering getting some 4 mg lozenges because I don't always like to be obviously chewing...

Sorry I've been so late in my responses, as you can see above I've been out on the trail and away from cell service which has actually been a wonderful month...

I have four kids, four daughters to be exact between the ages of 8 and 17. Feel free to start a conversation with me if you wanted to talk more about stress raising young children.
I hope I am doing 300 mile backpacking trips with my kids when they're 17! That's so great.

I was the oldest of four daughters! Now I have a girl and two boys. Ages 7, 5, 3. Part of me wants to have a fourth, but I'm 40 and feel like it's time to focus on raising the three.

the 4mg vials contain twice as much caffeine as the 2mg vials but are priced the same. But I usually prefer 2mgs at a time (sometimes 4mgs unsettles my stomach or makes me feel low blood sugary), so I divide the 4mgs into halves.

The stress of raising young children! I'm through the worst of it (another reason I don't want to have a fourth!). We're no longer in "survival mode." But, yeah, it's hard. Especially the food part. I'd love to have a conversation about it--did you mean a DM or in an existing thread?

Advocate2021

has anyone found flowers of Sulphur effective for parasites? ive done rounds many times - doing it again now. I am about to try a more traditional formula with wormwood, fennel, quassia ,black walnut, garlic, Senna and pumpkin seed. i resisted due to skepticism about herbs and pufa but pharmacist who has the formula says pufa negligible. not sure about the individual herbs but i am still challenged with my intestine and have tried just about everything else. I am already doing two homeopathics that are part of the protocol and will add this tincture when i receive on monday. All input welcome thanks!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals