Cure Ulcerative Colitis in 6 weeks

OP
X

Xin

@cs3000 very interesting and well-written!

You previously mentioned that you had ulcerative colitis. What have you done to cure yourself from it?

Jay Pravda's diet is aligned with mainstream nutritional science which makes me wonder if going vegan is really the best approach for someone with IBD. I found animal based diet to work the best in terms of increase of energy and strength.

Have you tried any of the supplements you've recommended above and in the case of a flare, would it make more sense in your opinion to take prednisone to stop the attack whilst neutralizing h202 with potassium iodide or Milk thistle + Wheat Bran + B5 + Nac?

OP
X

Xin

There's evidence that creatine ameliorates disease severity and inflammation. Another big plus is that it has a positive effect on oxidative stress.

1693766665452.png

Creatine protects two different and important cellular targets, mitochondrial deoxyri-bonucleic acid (mtDNA) and RNA against oxidative damage. In addition, creatine has been shown to cause other related effects that help the cell to survive and function underoxidative stress.

cs3000

@Xin Yeh I tried a bunch of this stuff best i could come up with at the time for an alternative to that paper, by the studies they look promising for typical UC but I didnt get much consistent effect. i split them individually and the wheat bran fiber had best effect for me for bowel function, but its harsh so not great for a damaged gut. and you introduce pesticides with it probably. so switched it to PHGG recently. and the bromelain i thought was helping moderately for a bit but it stopped. body can build antibodies against it

aye creatine did look promising, but tried it and it didnt have noticeable effect (tried that about a year ago). i think it could be helpful if someones creatine levels are low by correcting it. might give it another shot

mine isnt typical UC (small bowel potassium induced that stayed damaged & escalated) so i was trying to target similar mechanism for it. Maybe with typical UC based in colon people would have more luck with some of this.

Rn its better than it was a few months ago but still trying to repair it.
for me the ulceration is in the small intestine. i think small intestinal ulcers are a b**** to heal

yeh i would prednisone looks good for it short term similar mechanism to bromelain inhibiting immune cells that migrate to cause more damage. plus it probably helps increase polyamines for repair hydrocortisone does. tho doesnt fix route cause mitochondria dysfunction and the h2o2 leak. i didnt have much luck trying the polyamines angle for repair in small intestine.

milk thistle shows effect in studies but probably isn't worth it overall because of the thyroid inhibition (thought maybe it wouldnt but i did feel cold as **** on it),

next i'm gonna try switching macrophage polarization from m1 to m2 , macrophages are supposed to flip to m2 after initial damage and accelerate repair. maybe in chronic wounds there's fuckery without enough of this. 2g baking soda away from food is 1 major way for this, maybe berberine, propolis, and low dose <100mg hesperidin

& upping sugar High sucrose diets promote intestinal epithelial cell proliferation and tumorigenesis in APC(Min) mice by increasing insulin and IGF-I levels i tumorigenesis not concerned about it, priority is heals & thats in genetic mutated mice). I think they used 50% calories as sucrose.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals