Common Food Additive Promotes Colon Cancer In Mice

whit

yeah, I mean it all is produced from fermentation but I guess if a person had issues with the citric acid they could try the vinegar. I think the vinegar might still be cheaper but I'm not sure. Yeah it is a lot of vinegar; I think my calculation is right though :confused:

What do you think @whit ? I think you had tried this before
I found it to be stabilizing and calming. I didn't use a strong bicarb solution.
There's a risk of rashing on the more tender body parts if the ph is too high.
The vinegar brings it back down so if I was going to use only one it would be the vinegar.
That being said I think the two together is better than just the one.

meatbag

I found it to be stabilizing and calming. I didn't use a strong bicarb solution.
There's a risk of rashing on the more tender body parts if the ph is too high.
The vinegar brings it back down so if I was going to use only one it would be the vinegar.
That being said I think the two together is better than just the one.
O ok thanks, I thought it was interesting that in the most recent herb doctors peat talked about how he just uses baking soda with a lot of table salt (like a lb.), that it provides enough co2 and that it just doesn't bubble (because the bicarb doesnt gas out), but I would think you'd get more co2 and less bicarbonate with the vinegar. Is the bicarbonate desirable do you know?

whit

Both methods are about the same I believe it's just the Co2 is released a bit during the reaction period until a balance is made, this will likely be inhaled. Peats method seems to be good in that most of the Co2 is retained and therefore absorbed primarily through the skin. Co2 is heavier than air so it will remain on the surface of the water either way if it has been released.
I've not tried the salt/bicarb combo I would be interested in the experiment. We usually use magnesium salts in ours.

meatbag

Both methods are about the same I believe it's just the Co2 is released a bit during the reaction period until a balance is made, this will likely be inhaled. Peats method seems to be good in that most of the Co2 is retained and therefore absorbed primarily through the skin. Co2 is heavier than air so it will remain on the surface of the water either way if it has been released.
I've not tried the salt/bicarb combo I would be interested in the experiment. We usually use magnesium salts in ours.

Thanks for you're input @whit . Yeah I think you're right, and yeah I do think I inhaled a good amount of co2 when I did the vinegar mix lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals